British Royals

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#101 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11831 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:16 AM

I would have stopped at 2 given the fact she is supposedly so sick with each one.

But having kids is her PURPOSE in the family. [which sucks, but whatever....I didn't marry a Royal ;-)] The silver lining could be - when she has terrible "morning sickness" (what a stupid euphemism but I can't remember the medical name of her bad case....gravidium something or other?) Anyway - when she's sick, she gets out of her other "work", showing up at charity events :-)

#102 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41310 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:17 PM

Prince Harry’s Girlfriend Meghan Markle Finally Meets Queen Elizabeth

http://www.usmagazin...izabeth-w502551

Thoughts?? :huh:

#103 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1154 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:09 PM

Eh, let him do what he wants. The queen has seen how well denying family members their chosen partner works out and he's far enough in line that it doesn't really matter. It gives the North Americans a closer connection to the royals. Let them go for it. I kind of got an Angelina vibe from her for a while but she's managed to be pretty low key which surprised me.

#104 Gracenote

Gracenote

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:08 PM

She seems intelligent, compassionate, educated, talented and sane. She's pretty, too.I wish them well.

#105 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11831 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:25 AM

What I've seen of her in the press (and their relationship) seems to be good. If Grandma likes her, that's a greenlight for the engagement announcement. And I'm ridiculously excited about that, I won't lie!!! Bet they won't do a big royal wedding, though.

#106 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1154 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:45 AM

Bet they won't do a big royal wedding, though.

You don't think so? I think it might not be their thing, but I think they will have to. Every time someone complains about the royals beeing leeches, it's always justified by the tourism revenue they bring in. Imagine how much money the wedding of "Diana's baby boy" would bring in to the country.

#107 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11831 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:10 AM

Harry gets away with EVERYTHING. So if he says he wants to get married in Africa (would be very "him") or at his brother's country house or wherever - bet Granny would allow it. I don't think his wedding would be as big a draw as William & Kate's was (was Andrew's or Edward's? Not so much ;-) The photos will sell, though ;-)

[just realized - Harry's only residence is Kensington Palace, isn't it? He doesn't have a country get away or anything? Would he if he gets married?]

#108 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4595 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:59 AM

Harry gets away with EVERYTHING. So if he says he wants to get married in Africa (would be very "him") or at his brother's country house or wherever - bet Granny would allow it. I don't think his wedding would be as big a draw as William & Kate's was (was Andrew's or Edward's? Not so much ;-) The photos will sell, though ;-)

[just realized - Harry's only residence is Kensington Palace, isn't it? He doesn't have a country get away or anything? Would he if he gets married?]

Ummm, so, I guess a Vegas elopement would be out uh?  :D

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Alfred, Batman and applicable today.

#109 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11831 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:59 AM

Lainey posted a bunch of photos and a video of Markle & Harry walking into an Invictus games event (in Toronto) holding hands. Very cute. I'm in love with this photo especially!!! So intimate.....

prince-harry-markle-25sept17-20.jpg

#110 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11831 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:47 AM

Baby due in April https://www.msn.com/...date/ar-AAtDZsf

(I know this is mostly a "so what" but I am so sick of reading & posting about Harvey Weinstein!!)

#111 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11831 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:48 AM

Oh, also Harry & Meghan reportedly looking for a country house in the Cotswolds ;-)

Isn't that a nicer image than masturbating into a potted plant? :-)

#112 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11831 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:38 AM

Bet they won't do a big royal wedding, though.

http://www.laineygos...lion-king/48190

Some are reporting that the announcement will come as soon as Meghan wraps on Suitsnext month. There are rumours that she’s told producers that she’s quitting the show and plans to move to London right after she’s done. Supposedly they’re looking for propertytogether in the Cotswolds. And also, supposedly, Harry wants to have the wedding at St George’s Chapel in Windsor. Have you been to St George’s Chapel? Apparently it’s the Queen’s favourite as her parents are buried there. I was there a couple of years ago when Lorella was living in England. It’s gorgeous. And tiny. And that’s why they’re also saying that Harry and Meghan’s wedding won’t be a major event like Will and Kate’s. That it’ll be a more scaled back situation, still pearly, he’s a royal after all, but not super pompy.

#113 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11831 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:33 AM

Meghan Markle not returning to Suits next season. So - engagement and wedding next year??!!!! (after Will & Kate's baby #3 born....)

https://pagesix.com/...rning-to-suits/

#114 Kath

Kath

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:43 AM

Meghan's been living in Canada these past few years and local gossip about her has been... well.... She sounds like she cares a LOT about social status, was always Trading Up boyfriends and friends trying to get "better" and richer, reads the gossip sites religiously to try to figure out how to better adjust her image to get the reaction she wants, etc. I suspect she's got harry wound around her finger. But, maybe that's not bad. Left to his own devices he can get into a lot of trouble so many he needs some coniving wife who he adores keeping him in line and telling him what to do. She is popular in the society pages, here, but not with the little people who she feels can be of no use to her. 

#115 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11831 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:15 AM

So maybe the rumors that she doesn't get along with Kate very well are because they're too similar?

#116 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1154 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:12 AM

It sounds pretty much like the stories her sister told, so it sounds like the gossip about her paints a pretty consistent picture.

#117 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1154 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:12 AM

It sounds pretty much like the stories her sister told, so it sounds like the gossip about her paints a pretty consistent picture.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users