87 replies to this topic

#81 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7328 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:19 AM

If anyone here is from Alabama, please make sure you vote for Doug Moore Tuesday! We do not want a pedophile in the Senate

Doug JONES. Not Roy Moore ;-)

Off topic, but did anyone watch the new season of Twin Peaks (which, by the way, was FUCKING PHENOMENAL)?

VOTE DOUGIE JONES!

twinpeaksdougiejones-0-png.jpeg?w=575&h=

#82 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7328 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:02 AM

Today's the big day!! Anyone think Jones can win? Anything can happen in 2017...

#83 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:03 AM

I dont. I think people are voting against the pro choice candidate and in their eyes what he did is less offensive than baby murder. Whatever. I also believe people who will vote for Moore, at least a large enough portion of them, will be embarrassed to admit it to pollsters. I would be surprised if he doesnt win by a good bit. I do expect there to be a reasonably large write in vote, but still not enough.

#84 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:03 AM

I dont. I think people are voting against the pro choice candidate and in their eyes what he did is less offensive than baby murder. Whatever. I also believe people who will vote for Moore, at least a large enough portion of them, will be embarrassed to admit it to pollsters. I would be surprised if he doesnt win by a good bit. I do expect there to be a reasonably large write in vote, but still not enough.

#85 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:28 PM

10:25 and Fox News just called it for Jones. I’m shocked. Pleased, but shocked.

#86 branchop

branchop

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2701 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:05 AM

Thank the heavens above!!! He won!!! I am so happy
The most accident prone person on the planet..... :(

#87 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7328 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:29 AM

giphy.gif

#88 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11870 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:50 AM

That race should NOT have been that close. Damn white women again.

I know it's just single issue voters (and in 2016, my single issue was "Anyone but Trump") but it still makes me crazy....Of course, polls suggest that 75% of AL Republicans didn't believe the sexual assault allegations, which explains a lot. Those same people are so pro-birth (NOT pro-life) that electing someone who wants to force women to carry a pregnancy to term is more important than preventing someone who harassed and assaulted teenagers from going to the Senate......See, pro-birth, because that collection of cells is more important than what happens to a 14 yr old....

Sorry, this makes me more than a little angry. I am happy today. Elated that so many more people are contacting groups like She Should Run to get on ballots across the country.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users