princess

Plastic Surgery

This is terrible. She was very pretty naturally. Marie had an eating disorder when she was young and now this exessive surgery... No matter how lovely, some women can't be comfortable in their own skin. Sad. :(

Renée Zellweger get a boob job, or just a really good bra??

Posted Image

[edited to add photo instead of link]

Edited by princess

Perez Hilton

And she's going to prove it to you!

Teri Hatcher posted these lovely photos on her Facebook page to prove that she has wrinkles and doesn't use Botox anymore.

Message received!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Are those her own (real) eyelashes, fresh out of the shower? Impressive. Also impressive is that her skin looks like it has face makeup on.

Posted Image

Are those her own (real) eyelashes, fresh out of the shower? Impressive. Also impressive is that her skin looks like it has face makeup on.

also impressive is her belief that anyone gives a shit about her or her face

• Like 1

Of course it had to be coming out of the shower with all her jewelry and eyelashes still on.

What was this suppose to prove again? I've forgotten her original intent. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Teri Hatcher Surprised by Reaction to Bath Time Pics

By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 13th 2010 10:57AM

A naked, dripping wet Teri Hatcher caused quite a stir this week after she shared some up-close-and-personal pics of herself to prove she's au naturel.

"Teri is more comfortable and happy in her own skin than anyone in Los Angeles," a close friend of the actress tells PopEater. "This is the face her daughter sees everyday. When she's not working, she never wears makeup."

The 'Desperate Housewives' star, 45, posted the photos to her Facebook page right after getting out of the bath in response to ongoing rumors she's had massive amounts of cosmetic work done.

"Love it or hate it, my face that is, no surgery, no implants, no matter what 'they' say," the star said.

Her decision to show her face without makeup opened up yet another debate on women and plastic surgery, with many news sites and gossip blogs picking up the story and fleshy photos. But Hatcher wasn't trying to make some grand statement.

"She didn't do it to get attention or start a huge debate," the friend tells us. "She thought just her fans would see the pictures. It was a spur of the moment decision that she had no idea would get a huge reaction. Definitely a surprise."

To summarize, Hatcher thinks it's important for women to know you can be beautiful and still have a face that moves. We agree!

Posted Image

What really throws me about her face are those very prominent veins I see running through her forehead. She actually looks pretty good.

Okay, this is how Botox works: it temporarily paralyzes a muscle. From the picture, it's obvious that she has not botoxed her glabella (the area between the brows) but everything else is frozen. Her brows don't move at all. Plus, raising your brows isn't prevented by Botox. So it looks to me like the only place on her entire face NOT Botoxed is her glabella. Be sure to distinguish the veins from wrinkles. ;)

Posted Image

See this smile? She has no "crows feet". Her eyes don't move with her lips to smile.

Posted Image

She looks completely hammered in that last picture.

She's have to be to do something like this. Is this the new "drinking and dialing?" "Drinking and facebooking?"

I'm not sure I'm ready to concede boob job for Julia Roberts. She looks proportionally fuller all around on the second photo.

and when did she have the babies?

I'm not sure I'm ready to concede boob job for Julia Roberts. She looks proportionally fuller all around on the second photo.

and when did she have the babies?

I think her babies are about 4 years old or so now.

It could just be that the blue bikini top has some padding in it. Or it could be that she's gained weight in general and that made her boobs a little bigger too. I really can't stand Julia Roberts in general but I have to say, I like how she has a little bit of a belly. Makes her look kind of normal.

Agreed. She has definitely put on some weight (which is a good thing). Now she's looking like a normal (beautiful) woman.

Agreed. She has definitely put on some weight (which is a good thing). Now she's looking like a normal (beautiful) woman.

Right back at you on both fronts, MC...and I am not a Julia Roberts fan by any means.