Which couple will bite the dust in 2015?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello got married over the weekend. I always thought that was an arranged relationship for the public??

• Like 3

So Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello got married over the weekend. I always thought that was an arranged relationship for the public??

I always thought so too. Maybe it started out that way and they really fell for one another? They seem really in love to me now, at any rate.

• Like 2

I thought the same thing and was surprised when I saw they got married. I think fykey might be right. It was a publicist set up that ended in real love.

The end of the year is almost upon us which only means one thing... new poll! :)

Last year, there was a bit of griping from the Peanut Gallery ;) after I posted the poll so this year I'm asking for any wishes/ suggestions for the next poll to be made pre-December 29th. Just write them here, in this thread and I will consider them BUT make no assurance of using all, or even any, submissions. Preferences include: couples who've been married for more than a year, couples in which both spouses are famous, legally married couples, and - this is not a preference but, rather, a hard & fast rule - NO KARDASHIANS.

I always keep the majority of poll couples from the year before, basically copying it while removing all divorced couples from the previous year and maybe one or two others, so you can complain all you want about, "couple XYZ has been in the poll for years" but *shrug* that's kind of the point. Most Hollywood couples split, it's just a matter of when...

• Like 2

Speaking for the peanut gallery, I'm satisfied that the deadwood has been weeded out for the most part. ;)

As for potential new entrants, how about Blake Lively/Ryan Reynolds? Gisele/Tom Brady?

• Like 2

Thanks. Great suggestions... which doesn't necessarily mean that they'll be included :D Have to keep everyone guessing until January 1st! :monkey:

Any slightly older couples? In the past, we've included Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael, Annette Bening and Warren, Helena Bonham Carter & Tim... I like including a variety of ages.

Edited by Kath

I have definitely included non-married couples in the past BUT this year I'm going to go back to only legally-married couples simply because it's easier to establish when a couple splits if they've been "official;" they have to file paperwork, etc.

Edited to add: I never even thought about adding Brad & Angelina until just this moment. I don't think they'll split any time soon and if they do, they'll keep it deeply under wraps for the sake of their Brand... but, what do you think? Should be on the list?

Edited by Kath
  • Like 1

I have definitely included non-married couples in the past BUT this year I'm going to go back to only legally-married couples simply because it's easier to establish when a couple splits if they've been "official;" they have to file paperwork, etc.

Edited to add: I never even thought about adding Brad & Angelina until just this moment. I don't think they'll split any time soon and if they do, they'll keep it deeply under wraps for the sake of their Brand... but, what do you think? Should be on the list?

Personally I think he worships her. I also think they have an open relationship and are therefore unlikely to divorce. I do not see them divorcing in 2016, at any rate.

• Like 1

Sure, why not? :)

• Like 1

. I also think they have an open relationship and are therefore unlikely to divorce.

Interesting theory :) I, too, absolutely believe they have an open marriage but I'm not sure if that makes them more or less likely to divorce. I'm not being snarky. I know "opening up" can strengthen some relationships and hasten the demise of others... :huh:

Thanks. This is awesome. I try NOT to load the poll with many newlyweds since most marriages, even Hollywood ones, take a few years before utterly disintegrating but there'll be one or two new marriages in there. :P

Edited by Kath
  • Like 2

Sure, why not? :)

Well, I'm dedicated to keeping most - not all - of the couples from last year who made it in tact. So... we don't have many open slots :GroupHug:... must pick carefully :)

• Like 2

Was just coming to post & ask if we ever discussed before (They separated in 2013). Might be her 4th divorce but they were married 22 years, which is 2 or 3 times the Hollywood norm, right? ;-

Here's the Page Six report

http://pagesix.com/2015/12/16/jane-seymour-gets-english-estate-132k-in-divorce-settlement/

• Like 2