Just finished the last of the six new episodes. Anyone else watch? Obviously they must all be willing to come back eventually because if they ended it like that without a willingness to someday revisit, that would be, as my teenagers friends say, a major dick move,

We've watched the first two and all are on the dvr - just back from a work trip so hoping to watch one this weekend.....

(I know they are online as there was some sporting event that caused the first episode to start recording late so I missed the last little bit - we watched it online. Fox might only have the most recent 2 available or something, though....)

I have the final 3 episodes left in my DVR. I'm ambivalent about watching them and almost feel like just deleting them. Anyone finish and can recommend a course of action? My DVR is getting full and I need to thin the herd ;)

I think there were a few that lost the plot, but overall they were pretty consistent in level of quality (take that as you will). If you didn't like them yet, I don't think you will by the end. That being said, it ends on a pretty huge cliffhanger, so if you don't want to feel like you have to come back to it whenever the next season will be, stop now.

• Like 1

I think there were a few that lost the plot, but overall they were pretty consistent in level of quality (take that as you will). If you didn't like them yet, I don't think you will by the end. That being said, it ends on a pretty huge cliffhanger, so if you don't want to feel like you have to come back to it whenever the next season will be, stop now.

Actually, that's good to know - I think I'll watch them.

I was never an x-phile but enjoyed the show in general. I am enjoying the revival but have heard mixed reviews about the final episodes. However, a cliffhanger sounds intriguing, so I will find time to finish them.

Thanks!

• Like 1