Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

The People vs OJ Simpson

I've heard it was done very well and the critics actually like it. I haven't seen it. I'm still upset that no one listened to me about the gloves.

I was eleven years old when I borrowed my stepmother's leather gloves one day. I made just one snowball after school and threw it at my friend.

The gloves had gotten a bit wet but when they dried, they had shrunk and that's how I got busted by the stepmother for wearing her gloves.

If they would have introduced this information about how leather shrinks when wet, the spectacle of OJ trying them on would have been a moot point or could have led the way to his conviction.

• Like 2

I've heard it was done very well and the critics actually like it. I haven't seen it. I'm still upset that no one listened to me about the gloves.

I was eleven years old when I borrowed my stepmother's leather gloves one day. I made just one snowball after school and threw it at my friend.

The gloves had gotten a bit wet but when they dried, they had shrunk and that's how I got busted by the stepmother for wearing her gloves.

If they would have introduced this information about how leather shrinks when wet, the spectacle of OJ trying them on would have been a moot point or could have led the way to his conviction.

If I remember correctly the reason the gloves didn't fit was because he was wearing surgical gloves at the same time -- irony of ironies to keep them from being contaminated. :rolleyes: