dixiedoodah

Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger

I can't find a thread for these two, just their names in a number of blind items. One of those blinds was about a couple that might divorce before anyone knows they were married. Just curious, do we have any confirmation yet as to whether or not they are married? I saw this article today and they are both wearing rings...

http://news.instyle.com/2014/07/31/cute-couple-style-alert-diane-kruger-and-joshua-jackson-step-out-in-matching-hats/

The couple that dresses together stays together! Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson were seen out and about on Thursday morning wearing adorable matching straw fedoras. The pair looked happy and relaxed as they left the Bowery Hotel in New York City.

Kruger and Jackson even coordinated the rest of their outfits a bit, both opting for relaxed denim ensembles and cool shades. Kruger paired her topper with Levis shorts, a graphic tee, black ballet flats, a black handbag, and aviator sunglasses, while Jackson went for denim on denim.

If you love this stylish duos hats, weve got more where that came from! Get inspired by 12 celebs wearing chic summer hats in our gallery.

She still claims she's not married as of June 2014:

Diane Kruger makes her own rules when it comes to marriage and matters of the heart.

'I'm not married and don't intend to be,' the 37-year-old actress told Metro whilst promoting her new rom-com A Perfect Plan.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2658142/Diane-Kruger-says-wont-marry-Joshua-Jackson-boyfriend-eight-years.html#ixzz39A7zh8Cq

Maybe they did a commitment ceremony so it's not a legal marriage?? I have no idea why they would lie about not being married already, but who knows.

Ugh. I find him so gross. I totally do not get the attraction.

I finally started watching The Walking Dead about a month ago, I have now watched all 5 seasons, plus what has aired so far of Season 6 to date as of last weekend. :kung-fu-panda: I totally get the Norman Reedus attraction, especially after I figured out he was the Boondocks Saint guy, lol. The cross bow and scowl doesn't hurt either :D

• Like 1

Ugh. I find him so gross. I totally do not get the attraction.

Omg, he is disgusting imo! He never looks clean and that filthy nasty greasy hair repels me.

ETA: that said, I do like the character Reedus portrays.

Edited by Hihomumio
  • Like 1

I'm not even going to bother putting this in BI forum since it's clearly suppose to be about Joshua/Diana/Norman:

Up In Flames

January 20, 2016

[Blind Gossip]

This film actress’ long-time relationship went up in flames… and it’s all her fault. Why? She had an affair!

Time to announce the split, right?

Not so fast!

If they did so now, it would confirm the affair, and it would make her look bad. Right now the affair is a rumor. Announcing a breakup puts it in the history books as a cause. As an actress about to hit a milestone birthday, she can’t afford that kind of hit to her reputation.

So there is going to be a bit of a quiet stall. She is moving out and is spending her time overseeing the renovations on her new place. They both have very light work schedules this year. They will stay low like this until announcing a breakup won’t look like it’s the direct result of cheating.

BG Note: Edited to reflect the fact that the couple is not married.

Similar: Announce The Divorce Already

Actor Husband:

Actress Wife:

[Optional] If your spouse cheated on you, would you quietly break up… or would you publicly blast them?

Cucumber! :banana:

• Like 2

"[Optional] If your spouse cheated on you, would you quietly break up… or would you publicly blast them?"

Interesting question. I generally try to take the high road but I'm sure it would depend on the nature of the cheating... eg. did the relationship fizzle out and did said partner have an affair after we hadn't slept together for months or was there a lot of lying and sneaking around involved?

Re. Norman Reedus, well, he was with Helena Christensen at her hottest and they even have a child together so clearly he's got "something."

Oh, and I thought her social media new years message was telling (bolding is mine):

In her New Years wish to fans, Diane Kruger wrote, "May 2016 be the beginning of a new and improved path and the closure of things that needed to be shed along the way ❤️.”

Edited by Freckles

I'm not even going to bother putting this in BI forum since it's clearly suppose to be about Joshua/Diana/Norman:

Up In Flames

January 20, 2016

[Blind Gossip]

This film actress’ long-time relationship went up in flames… and it’s all her fault. Why? She had an affair!

Time to announce the split, right?

Not so fast!

If they did so now, it would confirm the affair, and it would make her look bad. Right now the affair is a rumor. Announcing a breakup puts it in the history books as a cause. As an actress about to hit a milestone birthday, she can’t afford that kind of hit to her reputation.

So there is going to be a bit of a quiet stall. She is moving out and is spending her time overseeing the renovations on her new place. They both have very light work schedules this year. They will stay low like this until announcing a breakup won’t look like it’s the direct result of cheating.

BG Note: Edited to reflect the fact that the couple is not married.

Similar: Announce The Divorce Already

Actor Husband:

Actress Wife:

[Optional] If your spouse cheated on you, would you quietly break up… or would you publicly blast them?

Cucumber! :banana:

The Cucumber! banana at the end literally made me laugh out loud.

• Like 1

He was on Kelly and Michael this morning and I thought it was telling that they did not ask him about Diane at all. Also he seems to have aged quite a bit in the past couple of months. I know he's been traveling a lot so I'm hoping it's just jet lag but I felt for him regardless.

• Like 1

This actually makes me a bit sad. Who knows what the truth is, but cheating is a lousy way to end a long and loving relationship. Joshua seems (again, who knows for certain) like a decent, devoted guy who deserves better.

• Like 2

Except for that pesky blind item that we think is them that says exactly that...

PS more fuel for that blind is that she turns 40 this year.

Edited by dixiedoodah
  • Like 1

Maybe they were having problems, she had a fling, he went off traveling.....But they decided to try to work on the relationship again?

A girl can hope :wub:

Their body language in those photos of them in New York is really off. Makes me think they are broken up. It seems like two actors could do a better job pretending.

• Like 1

Can't keep up with this one. From Hello.

Diane Kruger moves in with Joshua Jackson

Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson have decided to take their relationship to the next level. After ten years, the loved up pair have finally moved in together but could marriage also be on the cards?

The star of the upcoming film Disorder opened up about her longterm boyfriend and her decision to move to New York so they could live together.

CLICK TO VIEW FULL GALLERY

love-

Diane and Joshua have moved in together

"I just moved this week. I need to unpack and buy some house stuff, like candles and books," she told NET-A-PORTER.com's The Edit.

"[Moving here] was a major commitment. That's a big step into adulthood for me, to allow that time for someone else out of my time."

Although the 39-year-old has made the big move to New York, she revealed she sees a different city in her future plans.

couple-

The couple are living in New York

"I feel very European and I think that I'm going to grow old in Paris. I have this fantasy of raising my kids there one day," she said.

Even though the former model has moved in with her man she's not sure if this could mean a marriage further down the line. When asked whether or not she would marry the Dawson's Creek star, she joked: "Welcome to my dilemma!"

pair-

The pair have been dating for ten years

The pair have long said they would not be getting married and in 2014 Joshua told Glamour why he didn't feel the pressure to wed his beau. "I can tell you why we're not married: We're not religious," he said.

"I don't feel any more or less committed to Diane for not having stood in front of a priest and had a giant party. We're both children of divorce, so it's hard for me to take marriage at face value as the thing that shows you've grown up and are committed to another person."

However, the actor has not completely ruled out the idea of a big white wedding. "It may change at some point. We may get married," he added.

Interesting that the only current quotes are from Diane - everything from him was back in 2014. I think she's selling "good Diane," and I'm not buying. Sorry kiddo.

• Like 4

I need to unpack and buy some house stuff, like candles and books,"

That's a big step into adulthood for me, to allow that time for someone else out of my time."

"I feel very European and I think that I'm going to grow old in Paris. I have this fantasy of raising my kids there one day," she said.

:blink:

• Like 1

She's spoken numerous times through the years about wanting children and she's just turned 40 so I wonder if she's getting nesty in order to have kids?

Also, the "Welcome to my dilemma!" comment makes it sound like Joshua is 100% wanting to marry and the choice whether or not to do so is 100% in her hands...

Edited by Kath
  • Like 1