KikiTopaz

My new business

Hi Everyone,

I just started my very own business called Main Street Etching Company. I etch/engrave glassware, awards, wine & spirit bottles and just about anything else you can think of.

I bought a huge 60 gallon air compressor and a sandblasting cabinet that is out in my garage. I've sold several things and hope to become successful enough to quit my day job. I'm

still working on my website but I will put a link here when it's done.

Hi Everyone,

I just started my very own business called Main Street Etching Company. I etch/engrave glassware, awards, wine & spirit bottles and just about anything else you can think of.

I bought a huge 60 gallon air compressor and a sandblasting cabinet that is out in my garage. I've sold several things and hope to become successful enough to quit my day job. I'm

still working on my website but I will put a link here when it's done.

Best of luck to you KikiTopaz!

Here is the link to my website. I've scaled back a bit and now concentrate on bottle engraving only. mainstreet-etch.com

Still working full time and doing this on the side. Not looking forward to winter again because my equipment is in the garage and I live in Minneapolis.

Kiki

• Like 1

Here is the link to my website. I've scaled back a bit and now concentrate on bottle engraving only. mainstreet-etch.com

Still working full time and doing this on the side. Not looking forward to winter again because my equipment is in the garage and I live in Minneapolis.

Kiki

Kiki, your work is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I'm definitely keeping you in mind the next time I need a gift for a special occasion! Much luck to you :)

• Like 1

Kiki

Would have LOVED to be there for all of the Prince :wub: tribute stuff that's been happening since he passed. The world just isn't as good of a place since he left us :(

Edited by Hihomumio