Sign in to follow this  
princess

FAQ: I registered but still can't post

Once you register with ChitChat, you need to check your email for the validation link that has been sent to you. Once you click the link contained in the email address, you may begin to post. If you think you already deleted your validation email, click the "Resend Validation Email" link in the upper right corner on the main page.

Note that the system will delete your registration if you do not validate your account within 30 days of registering. That means you'll lose your PMs, Notify emails will not be sent on threads you are watching, etc. Be sure to validate your account!

Some email programs (like AOL) think that the validation email is junk, so check your "junk" folder if you have one! Other email programs never deliver the message to you at all if it thinks it's junk, depending on your email preferences and/or the provider you have. If you never get the validation email, please email me at princess@fanchitchat.com and I can help you out. Be sure to include your screen name when you email me!

princess

Once you register with ChitChat, you need to check your email for the validation link that has been sent to you. Once you click the link contained in the email address, you may begin to post. If you think you already deleted your validation email, click the "Resend Validation Email" link in the upper right corner on the main page.

Note that the system will delete your registration if you do not validate your account within 30 days of registering. That means you'll lose your PMs, Notify emails will not be sent on threads you are watching, etc. Be sure to validate your account!

Some email programs (like AOL) think that the validation email is junk, so check your "junk" folder if you have one! Other email programs never deliver the message to you at all if it thinks it's junk, depending on your email preferences and/or the provider you have. If you never get the validation email, please email me at princess@fanchitchat.com and I can help you out. Be sure to include your screen name when you email me!

princess

Dear Princess,

I think I did manage to post! I do not know who to fill out the form as to ICQ, AOL or whatever as I do not have these services just a mac laptop with my email address (***removed email address***) and a love for snar -- ur, the truth.

Sorry to be such a luddite but hopefully I have provided enough info you can pull me through to the 21st century.

Thank you kindly.

Sincerely, ranchdog

princess edited to remove email address from public view

Edited by princess

You just posted your comment on the message board asking your question, so you can post :)

You don't need to fill out the AOL screen names, etc. if you don't want.

Note that I am getting a TON of bogus spam accounts registering on this site. If you are a real person, please answer as many of the registration questions with real answers so I don't assume you are spam bot and ban you!