Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

BB18

HEYYYYYOOOOOO

Big Brother is back, starting tonight! I'm hoping for a great season with lots of scandalous moments and backstabbing and no racists and/or misogynists! Fingers crossed!!

I've already read about the 12 new players (there are rumored to be 4 alum returning, although whether they will be players or coaches [i hope not coaches] is yet to be determined). I can link someone if need be.

Also it's rumored that the Battle of the Block is out. IT'S ABOUT TIME.

WHO'S WITH ME THIS SUMMER???

ME ME ME!!! It starts earlier every year it seems... My daughters and I eat this show up?

• Like 1

ME ME ME!!! It starts earlier every year it seems... My daughters and I eat this show up

That's great that you get to enjoy it together! I don't really have any "real life" people who share my love of the show, with the exception of my mom, but she is often a few days behind since she will DVR the episodes and watch later. DRIVES ME NUTS!!

I also love going to jokers updates to see what's going on in the feeds. Very interesting to see what is happening versus what production chooses to show us.

Looks like this season's hamsters have a lot of potential - hope they deliver!

• Like 1

Watching right now! I am shocked who my daughters remember. I am so bad - I cannot tell you anyone on the show that day after it is over.

Of course I do remember all the returners once the talk of heads start, except for Frank. He looks so different I can't even connect.

I cannot believe they brought Dayvonne back...

I agree with you - I *think* I've watched every season but I cannot understand these superfans who can remember every player, every competition, every twist. I mean....

I'm pretty happy with this cast so far.

Some thoughts:

in general I didn't need anyone to return. I like Nicole but the newbies are right, she's had multiple chances already. Frank and James were America's Faves. I understand why they brought Day back but I'd have been okay with an entirely new cast.

I am astonished Tiffany think she might be able to get away with no one noticing she's Vanessa's sister. They're practically twins. GIRL. SERIOUSLY. In my opinion, Paulie looks less like Cody and he 'fessed up.

Can't stand that dude 'bro with the beard.

Bronte better have a killer personality, because THAT VOICE...

I'm wondering how this team twist will affect the game. I'm hoping they can kill the herd mentality that affects every.single. vote. I did hear a rumor that from now on Julie will just announce who's been evicted without giving the number breakdown, which should keep someone from getting scared to go against the grain. I hope this is true. Why they didn't start doing this seasons ago boggles the mind.

I like the idea of not giving the vote count.

I agree about Tiffany. As she talks I cringe thinking I cannot take another season of this. I love James, hope he gets far.

Well, even a casual fan could see poor Glenn's eviction coming from about 30 light years away - poor guy.

I like Nicole, but the thought of listening to her nasally whine all summer is as awful a thought as watching Vanessa 2.0 cry all summer. Thankfully, I think at least one of them won't make it too far, but who knows.

I think it was a bad move to put Paulie on the block next to Josea - I would have put Victor up with Josea for the simple fact that those two dunderheads TOLD Nicole they were coming after her. (Are those two dumb as a box of rocks or not?????) Sure, it's possible one will come down but at least you aren't risking a key player. And as they all know Nicole is already a big target simply because she's an alum - so I'm not sure why the fear of getting blood on her hands is an issue when the noobs already want her out.

AHHHHH

I did not agree with the Paulie angle either. She couldn't put Victor up because they were in "Safeville". It was either Paulie's group or Jozea's group that could go up. It was smart as she did not target a single group, but I think she should have put up a girl.

Yes her voice her nose gets on my nerves.

OH - totally forgot about the Safeville group. I tend to zone out during comps, thanks to social media, etc. I've now got the attention span of a toddler. So Victor can't go up even if Jozea comes down - that sucks.

Yeah, Paul makes for a good tv villain but there is a lot of potential for drama without him so he and his glistening beard of yuck can GTFO

• Like 1

Last night's episode was good but I'm pissed that Julie read the vote breakdown as per her usual - WHEN WILL THEY STOP THAT NONSENSE???

Also, branchop, I know who won HOH but if you don't want to know I won't tell you :D

I keep up with it on Twitter:). I was hoping she would not read the vote either. I guess it makes for a more volatile house.

I thought this new twist was good - so much like last chance kitchen on Top Chef. If that is any indication, the last one voted out, will be the one back in. Only to go right back out. Returning house guests rarely do well

Holy Moses he is handsome! I sort of wondered about that since I saw somewhere he said he would shave it on the show if he had to.

I am with you - I am sort of liking him right now. And my daughter was even saying she likes Day this time.

Looking at feeds threads and tweets - if thry do not do something about Frank hit all the girls in the rear when they specifically ask him not to, there will be trouble. If they tweaked his balls every time he walked by I'm sure after a while he would be ticked.

I still really like James. Cannot believe that Nicole is getting involved AGAIN! However, she definitely moved up in looks from Hayden.

Tiffany can go. I do like that three guys have gone. Hope that trend continues.

I am shocked by Frank's behavior - it's been pretty bad from reading the feed recaps. I never paid THAT much attention to him when he was on BB(14?) because that season was so full of big personalities that I overlooked him, but DAMN he sucks. Seems like he'd be a cool dude, too, but of course appearances can be deceiving.

It's bad enough he's smacking all the women's asses -- although I COULD write that off as douchebro behavior, thinking they're all cool -- but looking at Day in the shower and telling her that her "titties are sitting right" is totally uncalled for. And of course she's in the position of having to put up with it, otherwise she runs the risk of getting on his bad side, and possibly the bad side of the house.

SO INFURIATING.

Also, Bridgette sucks, she can GTFO. At this point I almost prefer Bronte, and THAT'S saying something.

I almost laughed out loud when she told Bronte it wasn't Frank's decision who to put up.

I would love for James and Natalie to get together. He seems like a great guy. Another guy needs to tell Frank off. The fact that Day has to keep quiet for her game?!?!

I was in a room with my three daughters and their three female friends. Had to say, totally not acceptable and this is how it is for women in the corporate world. They have to play a game or else be considered that person. I cannot believe that CBS is perpetuating that stereotype.

I can't stand Bridgette's little Miss Innocent act, rocking on the balls of her feet, giggling, and playing all cutesy like.

Of course, I've been guilty of the same, as I'm 5'0 and look a lot younger than I am. So I won't act like I haven't used my appearance to my advantage. I was thinking it was Bridgette's strategy as well, in which case I was prepared to like her for it. Unfortunately I think she's just a wuss fawning over the Big Man On Campus giving her attention. Sigh.

Some good gossip from the feeds last night:

So Frank and James were trying to be low key about this, but feed watchers picked up on who they were talking about. Long story short: apparently Clay (from last season) hooked up with Audrey (trans woman; hid in the blanket) last fall.

I was wondering about the two of them because they were posting a lot of photos on social media, and Clay was shirtless in a lot of them and he was staying over at her house too. Well James pretty much confirmed it to Frank last night.

And then Clay tweeted something about listening to petty gossip and then later deleted the tweet. He'd have done better to ignore it in my opinion; that tweet just gave credence to the rumor, especially since James never directly said Clay's name (although it was still clear he was talking about Clay if you were listening closely).

Anyway, I thought that was some juicy gossip :)

That is great! Audrey is really pretty, but a nut job.

Wasn't he all up with Shelley? Wow!

Yes - according to James Clay/Shelli didn't last after leaving the house (no one saw that coming) and Liz/Austin lasted less than three months after leaving the house (that's actually longer than I expected lol)

I forgot about Liz/Austin - he gives me the creeps.

I hope Bridgette is realizing Frank is not a friend...

Yeah last night's show certainly implied that she was playing him but I'm not so sure I believe it based on the feeds.

It seems like there's potential for Tiffany to stay -- of course talking and doing are two different things.

I just hate this herd mentality that plagues every season and forces these people to vote as a house. Damn people, grow a pair! IT'S BIG FREAKING BROTHER!!!

Things are looking up for a blindside tonight. Not sure WHO will go home at this point but someone will not be happy. Now THIS has potential!