Photo

Who will divorce first?

divorce breakups breakup split gnashing of teeth sobbing rumours rumors schadenfreude we told you so

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Poll: They will all divorce... but who will do it, first?

Which couple will divorce the soonest? One vote / ChitChatter

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41343 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:50 AM

Anyone else shocked that 2/3 of these marriages are still in tact?

Yup.

#42 James Otto Sweet Heart

James Otto Sweet Heart

Chatter Bug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 01:09 PM

I am glad that LeAnn and Eddie are still together. With Eddie having kids, it would be sad if another divorce were to happen.

God bless you and the Cibrian family always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of LeAnn)

#43 Kath

Kath

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:00 PM

LeAnn & Eddie celebrate 6 years of marriage... with many photos of LeAnn looking extremely smug.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4373424/LeAnn-Rimes-celebrates-wedding-anniversary-Eddie.html 

Edited by Kath, 02 April 2017 - 08:04 PM.

#44 Maxiemom

Maxiemom

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3215 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:08 AM

So LeAnn and Eddie's anniversary is April 22nd and she is already posting this tripe?  We are in for a LONG month.....

:vomit2:

#45 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7340 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:17 AM

Love that these are posted by the DailyMail - guess they couldn't get anyone over here to publish their crap

#46 James Otto Sweet Heart

James Otto Sweet Heart

Chatter Bug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:54 PM

I love that LeAnn has not been forgotten about. Sure, its due to her more recent history which of course is not that great in the opinion of many, but it is what eventually leads you to why she is known in the first place: her singing. I watched the Academy Of Country Music awards show last night and I couldn't help but shake my head at the end when the Entertainer Of The Year award was given to another person who is no stranger to the cheating scenario. To me, if one is going to be black balled for such a reason, why not everyone else who is guilty of such a thing?

God bless you and LeAnn always!!!

Holly in East Tennessee (a day one fan of her)

#47 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11927 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:17 AM

I completely agree and have said that so many times over the years. It's almost always the woman who gets all the bad press in a cheating scenario, but there are always more people involved....

To me, if one is going to be black balled for such a reason, why not everyone else who is guilty of such a thing?

#48 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11927 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:18 AM

PS I freaking hate "bro-Country". I haven't been able to listen to regular/commercial country radio in years. Americana, some alt-country, & old stuff, that's all I can handle....

#49 James Otto Sweet Heart

James Otto Sweet Heart

Chatter Bug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:18 PM

^^^ I still listen to country, but I do station surf because there are plenty of songs that I either don't care for or have just gotten sick of hearing due to how over played they become.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My newest favorite singer is my late beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal. Yesterday would've been his 75th birthday...if only I had discovered him before his going forward in 2015. :( :( :(

Edited by James Otto Sweet Heart, 04 April 2017 - 03:19 PM.

#50 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11927 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:18 AM

I have satellite radio so I have many choices :-)

#51 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4609 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:42 AM

I have satellite radio so I have many choices :-)

I do too -- try the Garth channel - he plays a lot of different types of music so right about the time you think you are "twanged" out, there is a change of pace.

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Alfred, Batman and applicable today.

#52 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11927 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:29 AM

Oh, I listen to Garth all the time! (Prime Country 58 and Outlaw Country 60 being my "normal" country stations) Another who plays a really eclectic mix is the Tom Petty station (I can't remember its number....)

My other favorites are 1st Wave and Broadway, so, you know - lots of variety :-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: divorce, breakups, breakup, split, gnashing of teeth, sobbing, rumours, rumors, schadenfreude, we told you so

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users