Sign in to follow this  
sanlee

Ke$ha

Ke$ha haunted by scary ghost

Singer Ke$ha is convinced she's "haunted" - because she is visited by a scary ghost in her dreams every night.

The party-loving singer admits she's reluctant to purchase a home and settle down in case the property she picks is visited by the spirit who spooks her nightly.

She says, "I'm kind of living nowhere right now, I just had my gold Trans Am that's in my (TiK ToK music) video shipped back home, so I guess that's where I live now - wherever he goes, I go. I don't have a house, but I'm looking for one. I just want to make sure it's not haunted. I'm not just saying this to try to sound crazy, like, 'Oh, I'm such a crazy pop star, I'm haunted,' but actually, almost every night I have some psycho dream of the same ghost, either in my face, strangling me, smacking me, shoving me, or just hanging out. Sometimes he's just there, scaring me, being an a**hole."

But the 22 year old admits she's always been fascinated by the supernatural: "I recently drove across the country, staying only in haunted hotels, and I stayed in a haunted whorehouse in San Antonio, and that was the first time I actually got haunted on (sic). One of the reasons I moved out of my house in the Canyon was I knew it was haunted. I was right next door to the Jim Morrison house, and I was kind of drawn to the energy there."

source: http://www.sfgate.com

Ke$ha: 'My Music Will Grow And Change'

Ke$ha has revealed that she expects her musical style to develop.

The 'Tik Tok' singer explained that she wanted her first album Animal to be a fun record.

"I think this record was about celebrating youth and vitality and craziness and irreverence and just pure fun, because I thought that's what people need," she told Popeater.

"Unapologetic, not pretentious, just fun, period. And I think I really captured that, I really bottled that up and that's what Animal is."

However, Ke$ha added that her music is already beginning to change.

"Even the title song 'Animal' is one of the last songs I wrote on the record, and you can tell it's me growing and changing into something possibly a little more mature, and taking things a little more seriously as I've had to grow up through the process of touring, being responsible, being on time, stuff like that," she said.

"But I definitely will be writing all my own records, so I think they will be a reflection of how I grow and change in the next few years."

Uffie recently admitted that she is unhappy about the similarities between her track 'Tthheeppaarrttyy' and Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok'.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Ke$ha's Hollywood sign stunt was a hoax

A representative for the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) has confirmed Ke$ha's claim to have vandalized the famous Hollywood sign was a hoax.

The pop star released an internet video last week which appeared to show her defacing the L.A. landmark with a group of friends, throwing spray-painted bedsheets across the large white letters to spell out 'Ke$hawood'.

Ke$ha insisted the joke was real in a post on Twitter.com, stating, "HwOOD $IgN I$ oFFiciaLLY My bIZnatCH!(sic) Look at the sign LA!"

But a spokesperson for the LAPD tells Life & Style magazine, "If someone had seen the Hollywood sign (had been) vandalized, it would have been called in to the LAPD, but we never received a call."

source: http://www.sfgate.com

Singer Ke$ha Blasts Britney's Miming

Singer Ke$ha has blasted stars like Britney Spears for miming on their world tours.

The 23-year-old singer shot to fame with her single Tik Tok and also featured on Spears' track Lace And Leather.

However, she wasn't impressed with Britney's miming on her recent Circus tour.

She told UK newspaper the Daily Record: 'I think that's bulls***. I don't think that's fair at all for people who are going to see the show. I think if you are going to be a singer, you should sing.

'If you are going to be a dancer, you should dance. If you are going to do a combination of the two, you should make it very clear when you are singing and very clear when you are dancing.

'I would never do that to my fans. No offense to her specifically but people have asked me before to mime. I have been up at three in the morning for a television show with jet lag but I refuse to mime.'

Source monstersandcritics.com

Kesha: 'Don't take my lyrics seriously'

Pop star Kesha is urging critics not to take her lyrics so seriously - insisting she can't understand why her songs are causing offense.

The singer scored a massive international hit with her 2009 single "TiK ToK," but she's come under fire for one of the lines which describes her brushing her teeth with Jack Daniel's whiskey.

But Kesha is adamant she's not trying to become a role model for young people - and hopes the song is just seen as a fun piece of pop.

She tells Britain's The Times newspaper, "Everyone's really offended by that (the Jack Daniel's lyric). But come on, brushing your teeth with Jack Daniel's: what girl does that? People are like, 'Do you really advocate brushing your teeth with bourbon?' I'm like, 'Yes, actually, I do, every day, for everybody. Especially eight year olds.' I mean, what are you talking about? Of course I don't. Come on."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0heRPW0Y9

Rep Shoots Down Ke$Ha Sex Tape Rumours

A representative for KE$HA has moved quickly to dismiss reports the pop newcomer has been caught up in a sex tape scandal, insisting the singer is not the woman featured in explicit images posted online.

The X-rated stills from the adult video first appeared on gossip website ZackTaylor.ca under the headline, 'Photos of Ke$ha having sex have leaked online!!'.

The blog post accompanying the film stills states the photos are of "what appears to be singer Ke$ha engaging in sexual intercourse and other fun stuff with an unknown man!!"

But the TiK ToK hitmaker's spokesperson has shot down the allegations, telling GossipCop.com, "This is not Ke$ha in the photos."

Source contactmusic

Kesha apologizes to Justin Bieber

Kesha has apologized to Justin Bieber after labeling the teen star "a baby" - insisting she didn't mean to cause offense with her light-hearted comments.

The singer upset the 16 year old 's loyal fans by mentioning him in a recent interview with Maxim magazine, telling the publication, "He's such a tiny little baby! I would've loved to push him around on stage in a carriage."

Now the "TiK ToK" hitmaker has posted an apology on her Twitter page. She writes, "Dear Justin B. I am so sorry if my bad joke has hurt your feelings. U r obviously so talented and I would never mean to offend u. I think u r rad."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0ixxAVPjn

Ke$Ha Admires Spears

KE$HA regrets criticising BRITNEY SPEARS - because she has since learned to respect the WOMANIZER star. The TiK ToK singer hit the headlines earlier this month (Mar10) after she took aim at Spears for lip-synching during her live concerts.

Ke$ha even blasted Spears in a track called Styrofoam, in which she sang, "In ten years, Britney Spears... Britney who?"

But now the star, real name Kesha Rose Sebert, has retreated, insisting she admires Spears and that the lyric wasn't even her idea.

She says, "I didn't write that bit. That was from when I was 15. I have to admit now I regret even singing that because I have mad respect for her."

Source contactmusic

Saw her last night on Jimmy Kimmel. It was unavoidable, I was walking in the house and she happened to be on performing. To me, watching her is like passing an accident on the highway. I don't want to contribute to the already bad rubbernecking problem, but you can't help yourself as you slow down just a little bit and look. And the woman looks like she has a beer gut! Another thing I found hiiiii-larious(emphasis on the high which I should have been to watch this) was the fact that she was dancing like she crashed somebody else's performance just so she could get onstage. She was so out of sync with her dancers. Moving left when they moved right, or just basically doing her own thing. It seemed like she grabbed her crotch at least 10 times for a 3 minute performance. It was pretty d%$& funny.

Edited by alpierce