Hoyaheel

Baby Boom

(and my sister had a baby this morning - just had the first photo texted to me :-)

Congrats Auntie Hoya!!!! Being an Aunt is the best :)

This is my 8th (evens up the total to 4 nieces and 4 nephews now) because my parents have been married a few times so I have a lot of step, pseudo & halfs in my family. This is the first one on that side, so everyone is a new grandparent and super excited! As are we, of course - because it's my sister and not a sister-in-law, I do feel closer (though she's 11 years younger than I am and we weren't raised together...We're much closer now which is great)

We have spoiled him via presents so far and can't wait to visit later this fall and spoil him in person :-) I'm quite bummed they're halfway across the country :-(

My first and only nephew just turned 1 in July. I can't tell you how excited I am to be an aunt!! (and I have no intentions of being a mother myself). My sister and her family live in San Diego too, so I see them regularly (last nite in fact). I get all the fun without the responsibility! :banana:

Gwen & Gavin had another boy - Apollo Bowie Flynn (according to the Today Show) Apparently Bowie and Flynn are their mothers' maiden names? I like it.

Christian Bale and Sibi, his wife of 14 years, are expecting their second child. Their daughter is 8 years old.

Christian Bale and Sibi, his wife of 14 years, are expecting their second child. Their daughter is 8 years old.

I was wondering about that when I saw her during the Oscars.

Edited by sueli

Home sick today, watching Today Show. Savannah Guthrie married over the weekend and announced pregnancy. I wonder if Jenna Bush Hager pregnant again. Then I googled and see the dress she is wearing today is the dress she wore when announcing her pregnancy in 2012. Hmmmm.

Is Mila Kunis pregnant?? Some sources say yes....

I just watched Wendy Williams and she said it was confirmed over the weekend. They had a pic of her & Ashton & it looks to me like she's showing pretty well. But plz don't shoot me if Wendy is wrong n the pic was a bad angle, but I do think she is!!

People is reporting Kunis pregnant too, according to a "source", so......

Neither the mother or father have confirmed, but chances are if it's in People, it's a pretty safe confirmation.....

Ashton Kutcher allegedly announced it himself via Facebook. I don't do Facebook (so I can't provide a link), but I can see him doing this given that he's a tech guru and social media pioneer for the ages and all....

I just hope he doesn't go full on Jonas and live tweet the birth. Some things just don't need to be shared. :vomit2:

Edited by Maxiemom

Robert Downey Jr announced on Twitter & Facebook today that he & wife Susan are expecting another child, female, in November.

Blake Lively pregnant (she & Ryan Reynolds have been married 2 years now, so that's about right in the Celebrity Schedule ;-)

http://www.laineygossip.com/Anne-Hathaway-glows-in-a-white-suit-at-Song-One-premiere/34473

http://www.laineygossip.com/Anne-Hathaway-to-appear-in-stage-production-of-Grounded-this-spring-cracks-up-with-Jon-Stewart/34484

Yesterday and today, Lainey has been implying that Anne Hathaway is pregnant. Not because of a bump - Lainey hates bump watch - but because of a glow. And then last night Anne announced she's doing a one woman show in NY April - May - playing a pregnant fighter pilot. Hmmm......

Ben McKenzie & Morena Baccarin pregnant. I feel like they could have been a blind about co-stars hooking up in the past year or so? I don't know their marital history but one or both of them would have had to be involved with other people for it to be a blind.....

http://pagesix.com/2015/09/24/surprise-ben-mckenzie-and-morena-baccarin-are-expecting-a-baby/

Also, Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner expecting #3, so if they were the society couple on the rocks per blinds earlier in the summer, they either repaired the relationship or are trying to have another kid as an attempt to do so....