dixiedoodah

Tori Spelling

I've searched and can't find a Tori Spelling thread. Just read this article on OK and it struck me as really sad. She seems really desperate to hold on to this guy. He has always struck me as gross and creepy. And stupid enough not to know how pregnancy happens. Pregnancies that close together are risky.

Former BEVERLY HILLS, 90210 star TORI SPELLING got pregnant for the fourth time after ignoring doctor's orders to refrain from having sex after giving birth to her daughter Hattie.

The actress and reality TV star didn't want to stop having sex with husband Dean McDermott and so they got back to the bedroom as soon as she brought her new baby home - and learned she was pregnant again when the baby was a month old. 

The 38 year old tells Life & Style magazine, "I was like, 'Well, I don't want him (husband) to think that the sex is going downhill. So here you go, (baby number) four!" 

And Spelling admits she thought there was no way she'd get pregnant - because she was still breastfeeding. 

The star, who is due in September (12), adds, "All my friends keep asking, 'Was it planned?' I said, 'Seriously, Hattie was one month old - do you think it was planned?'" 

But she couldn't be happier: "I'm never as happy as when I'm pregnant and Dean can't keep his hands off me! He's like, 'You're the sexiest pregnant woman.' I literally would have 10 (babies) if I could!" 

Hattie is now six months old, while Spelling's other kids Liam and Stella are five and three, respectively.

I wonder if there's also a part of Tori that is desperate to create a family the only way she can at this point. God knows there is nothing there where her mother is concerned and I'm guessing that she's not particularly close to her brother Randy either.

And don't forget that she stole him from the last wife. And we all know how that works out in the end. She'll do anything to try to keep him, but he'll eventually stray anyway.

http://www.laineygossip.com/What-will-Cand...ver-story/28976

I love Lainey's take on this - he cheats on Tori, so maybe Candy offers Tori a share of daddy's estate if she leaves him?

(of course, Lainey HATES that Dean character and has never been shy about that - she reminds us in pretty much all the posts on this couple)

And don't forget that she stole him from the last wife. And we all know how that works out in the end. She'll do anything to try to keep him, but he'll eventually stray anyway.

No one "steals" someone from another person. Two people are complicit in a cheating situation. (and, SHE was also married when they met, so.....Pretty much just crappy all around, but I hate blaming the woman when it's never just one person)

I feel bad for her, but I can't say that I feel sorry. It sucks to be cheated on but it really seemed inevitable that someone would stray.

Of course. Hollywood "I f-ed up" textbook move number 1, rehab.

Dean McDermott now admits he has some big personal problems ... so he's checked himself into rehab.

A remorseful McDermott seems to be addressing reports that he cheated on Tori Spelling, saying, "I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I've caused my family."

Dean kind of mysteriously adds, he's dealing with "some health and personal issues."

Dean says he's getting help ... so he can become the husband and father his family deserves.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/23/dean-mcdermo.../#ixzz2rGWeMIMg

So does this answer our question once and for all - there IS rehab for being an asshole in Hollywood? :banana:

(not saying it's successful rehab, just that it exists ;-)

So does this answer our question once and for all - there IS rehab for being an asshole in Hollywood? :banana:

(not saying it's successful rehab, just that it exists ;-)

:4biggrin:

Note: The way you get them is the way you lose them... He did it with you, he will do it to you....

Note: The way you get them is the way you lose them... He did it with you, he will do it to you....

the way I heard it: Once a cheater, always a cheater.

but he LOVES me. our love is different! she didn't tend to his needs!

of course. silly me. :4biggrin:

Has anyone actually been watching the show? I'm horrified just from the commercial blips I see. :ph34r:

Has anyone actually been watching the show? I'm horrified just from the commercial blips I see. :ph34r:

NO. I refuse to give Tori another viewer. Same with Leann Rimes when her crap show comes on -- she can suck a fart out of my ass. Kardashians too. I watch my share of shit tv, but I refuse to help those famewhores continue famewhoring.

Speaking of shit tv, I am watching "I Wanna Marry 'Harry'" and it's AMAZING. Great crap, fluff television for the summer. I've encountered cauliflower with more brain matter than these chicks. LOVE IT!!

Nope, can't/won't watch any of those shows. I cringe when I catch commercials.

I do *love* the blips I see on The Soup. But that's mainly because I would love anything Joel McHale does ;-)

• Like 1

NO. I refuse to give Tori another viewer. Same with Leann Rimes when her crap show comes on -- she can suck a fart out of my ass. Kardashians too. I watch my share of shit tv, but I refuse to help those famewhores continue famewhoring.

Speaking of shit tv, I am watching "I Wanna Marry 'Harry'" and it's AMAZING. Great crap, fluff television for the summer. I've encountered cauliflower with more brain matter than these chicks. LOVE IT!!

LOL YES! accurate!

I just read that I Wanna Marry Harry is cancelled...

Ugh, I was so pissed to hear this! Apparently my mother and I are the only people watching. At least they're putting all the episodes up On Demand -- I like my tv mindless, for the most part :)

‘Everything’s Always Been Great’ With Me & My Daughter Tori, Candy Spelling Says

Posted on Jun 19, 2014 @ 10:13AM | By Radar Staff
Much ado about nothing, says Candy Spelling, about the decade-long reports of tension between herself and 41-year-old daughterTori Spelling.

The show biz mom, coming off a revealing interview with Oprah Winfrey, opened up about themisconceptionsswirling between herself and the reality star as her personal driver unloaded her shopping cart in a Los Angeles shopping center.

“Everything’s been better with you and …?” the cameraman asked, with Candy cutting him off mid-sentence to declare, “Everything’s always been good.”

When the cameraman asked Candy, 68, to reiterate her opinion that it’s actually the media who’s turned molehills into mountains regarding the tension, Candy said, without hesitation, “Yeah I do, thank you.”

In the Oprah: Where Are They Now? special, Spelling said of her rift with her daughter: “I call it the ‘infamous feud between Tori and Mom’ — a lot of that was blown out of proportion.”

She also intimated that she got a raw deal in the back-and-forth, saying that, “A lot of it was, ‘Oh, poor Tori’: It was played that way, I have to say, in an unfair way. No one really looked at the facts.”

Oprah: Where Are They Now? on OWN Sundays at 9/8c.

I always thought she was having kids to keep him around, but that article makes it sound like she's having them for ratings. Especially gross considering she supposedly had such a difficult and dangerous pregnancy at some point. They are gross.

Edited by dixiedoodah