sanlee

Britney Spears

Singer Ke$ha Blasts Britney's Miming

Singer Ke$ha has blasted stars like Britney Spears for miming on their world tours.

The 23-year-old singer shot to fame with her single Tik Tok and also featured on Spears' track Lace And Leather.

However, she wasn't impressed with Britney's miming on her recent Circus tour.

She told UK newspaper the Daily Record: 'I think that's bulls***. I don't think that's fair at all for people who are going to see the show. I think if you are going to be a singer, you should sing.

'If you are going to be a dancer, you should dance. If you are going to do a combination of the two, you should make it very clear when you are singing and very clear when you are dancing.

'I would never do that to my fans. No offense to her specifically but people have asked me before to mime. I have been up at three in the morning for a television show with jet lag but I refuse to mime.'

Source monstersandcritics.com

Britney Spears Boyfriend Hates Her Music?

Britney Spears's boyfriend Jason Trawick is reportedly not a fan of the singer's music.

Trawick was overheard at Paris Hilton's Studio 54 birthday event earlier this month saying that he "hated" the music his girlfriend makes, according to claims.

"Jason arrived with a male friend but was definitely enjoying himself until DJ Mr. Best threw on Britney Spears's song 'Toxic'," a source told Fox News.

"When the song came on the first thing out of Jason's mouth was, 'OMG I hate this song!'

"His friends all laughed and continued to talk, but he interrupted them by saying, 'I'm sorry, I can't hear what you're saying over her voice'. He wasn't laughing."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Sam Lutfi: 'Britney Is Awesome'

Britney Spears's former manager and boyfriend Sam Lutfi has insisted that she is of perfect mental health.

Lutfi was handed a restraining order against Spears in 2008 following a breakdown which saw her shave her head, attack a car with an umbrella and go to rehab.

"[britney was] expressing her independence and freedom. Hopefully she'll get a chance to do it again," Lufti told TMZ.

"There's nothing wrong with Britney, she's awesome."

The troubled singer's father Jamie is currently co-conservator of her personal and professional affairs, after a judge extended the conservatorship last year.

It was recently reported that Spears was back in contact with Lufti.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Britney Spears Arguing With Boyfriend?

BRITNEY Spears and her boyfriend Jason Trawick have hit a rough patch — again.

The pair — who have only been back together a few months — are arguing constantly and having heated encounters that are causing Spears’ pals to worry.

“It’s been nonstop fights between them since they got back from her Australian tour in December — about her career, her weight, his unwillingness to commit,” a source told American tabloid the National Enquirer.

“Jason pushes Britney’s emotional buttons. She’s losing it more often.

“She explodes at him for not paying her enough attention. Britney can be extremely needy and Jason’s sick of it.”

“Britney orders Jason around a lot, tells him to fetch things for her,” the source added.

“He was so fed up, he got her where it really hurts — telling her she could use a little exercise herself because she was fat. That sent her off on a crying jag.

“Britney’s not going to feel secure until Jason makes her his wife. But all this drama is just pushing him away — hard and fast!”

Source showbizspy.com

Britney Spears Back to the Circus of Single Life

Britney Spears is once again a solo artist.

The 28-year-old pop princess and her talent-agent boyfriend Jason Trawick called it quits at the end of February after about a year of dating, a source exclusively tells E! News.

"They were fighting a lot and have not been getting along," the source says.

William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, where Trawick plies his trade, confirmed Tuesday that the 38-year-old agent is still representing Spears. A rep for the blond-again Circus star has not yet responded to a request for comment.

Meanwhile, this isn't the first time the business-and-pleasure-mixing duo have required some time apart.

Spears and Trawick cooled off over the holidays in December, but rekindled the flame in time to attend the Grammys together on Jan. 31, where Spears was nominated for Best Dance Recording for "Womanizer."

They were last seen in public together on Valentine's Day at a McDonald's drive-thru in L.A.

"They both just needed to take a break from each other," the source says. "It wasn't working out."

Just as it wasn't the other time they split up within the last three months, but, as our insider says, reconciliation remains on the table.

(Originally published March 16, 2010, at 3:45 p.m. PT)

Britney Spears Splits From Lover

Britney Spears has split from her boyfriend Jason Trawick.

The '3' singer reportedly ended her romance with the talent agent at the end of February following a year-long romance because they had been arguing constantly.

A source said: "They were fighting a lot and have not been getting along. They both just needed to take a break from each other. It wasn't working out."

Despite their split, Jason, 38, will still represent Britney through the New York-based entertainment agency, William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, where he works.

This isn't the first time the pair have seemingly split.

The 28-year-old pop beauty dumped Jason in January after learning he had been flirting with two women at Los Angeles' Roger Room bar before getting back together.

Britney - who has two sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline - and agent Jason started dating in March 2009. They split briefly in August, but soon reconciled.

Since their romance began, Jason has proposed to Britney several times.

Source femalefirst

Britney Spears and Jason Trawick dismiss split rumors

Britney Spears and her boyfriend, Jason Trawick, have brushed off rumors of a split by putting on a united front during a shopping trip in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

The "Toxic" hit maker has been dating her agent since early 2009. They were rumored to have broken up last August, only to reunite weeks later.

The pair's relationship came under scrutiny again this month, following reports they ended the romance after a series of arguments.

But Spears silenced the gossip with an outing in L.A. on Monday, walking hand-in-hand with her lover during a trip to the Barney's Of New York store in Beverly Hills.

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0ia8jRX1L

Britney Spears Asks Mother To Move In?

Britney Spears has reportedly infuriated on-off boyfriend Jason Trawick after asking her mother to move into her California home.

Although recent reports have suggested that the warring couple are still together, tensions are said to be running high thanks to Lynne Spears's arrival.

"Jason felt like he had absolutely no say," a source told OK. "But he let it slide because Brit's mood improves by leaps and bounds when her mom is around, and Lynne helps at defusing fights between Brit and her dad."

Earlier this month, it was reported that the pair have been arguing nonstop since Britney's return from her Australian tour.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Britney Spears's 'Twitter Hacker' Arrested

A man accused of hacking into Britney Spears's Twitter account has been arrested.

The singer has been subject to numerous hacks on the social networking site, most recently in November last year, where a hacker declared her dedication to Satan worship.

The message read: "I give myself to Lucifer every day for it to arrive as quickly as possible. Glory to Satan! I hope that the new world order will arrive as soon as possible! - Britney."

Francois Cousteix, 24, was taken in by police in France earlier this week, where he was questioned over allegations of illegally accessing Spears's Twitter account.

The unemployed computer technician is also accused of hacking the online pages of US President Barack Obama and Lily Allen.

In an interview with French television network APF, Cousteix said: "I am not a hacker. I am a kind pirate.

"I did not act with a destructive aim... I wanted to warn them, to show up the faults in the system."

If convicted, Cousteix faces up to two years in prison and a £26,000 fine.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Britney Spears's 'Twitter Hacker' Arrested

A man accused of hacking into Britney Spears's Twitter account has been arrested.

The singer has been subject to numerous hacks on the social networking site, most recently in November last year, where a hacker declared her dedication to Satan worship.

The message read: "I give myself to Lucifer every day for it to arrive as quickly as possible. Glory to Satan! I hope that the new world order will arrive as soon as possible! - Britney."

Francois Cousteix, 24, was taken in by police in France earlier this week, where he was questioned over allegations of illegally accessing Spears's Twitter account.

The unemployed computer technician is also accused of hacking the online pages of US President Barack Obama and Lily Allen.

In an interview with French television network APF, Cousteix said: "I am not a hacker. I am a kind pirate.

"I did not act with a destructive aim... I wanted to warn them, to show up the faults in the system."

If convicted, Cousteix faces up to two years in prison and a £26,000 fine.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Okay, here's a thought: quit Twittering. For gals like Lindsay and Britney, it's a PR nightmare.

You can’t nip out like that

BRITNEY SPEARS' worried father has banned her from leaving home without wearing a bra.

Dad JAMIE - who has legal control over all Britney's affairs - fears his troubled daughter is getting close to the brink again and has imposed a host of new rules on the Womanizer singer.

He is embarrassed by constant pictures of her nipples popping out of her clothes and has insisted she only leaves her Los Angeles home wearing the correct support.

Jamie, 57, is taking the order so seriously he has even threatened to sack one of the 28-year-old's security guards who has let her be photographed bra-less several times in recent weeks.

Jamie recently forced his daughter to dump her 38-year-old boyfriend JASON TRAWICK because he was worried she was falling back into her emotional turmoil after years of recovery.

He feared their volatile relationship was sending fragile Britney close to the edge.

A pal revealed: "Jamie's control over Britney's life is incredible. He hates the pictures of her with her nipples all over the place so he has banned her from leaving the house without a bra.

"He wants her to put across the right impression.

"One security guard was told he is close to getting fired because he lets her go out without her bra.

"It was also Jamie who made her split with Jason.

"He likes Jason but their relationship was too intense and volatile. He feared it was sending her back to her old ways. He warned her: 'It's Jason or your children'."

The friend said Jamie treats his daughter "like a child" but added: "Jamie means it all for the best."

Britney Spears -- Free to Go Free Boobin'

Despite multiple reports to the contrary ... Britney Spears' father has not given her a bra ultimatum -- in fact, we're told he laughed when he heard the story.

As the tale goes, Jamie Spears was embarrassed by pics of Brit Brit showing off her nip nips, so he imposed a "must wear a bra" rule on his famous conservatee. But sources close to the family tell us there is no such rule in place, nor has there even been any thought of one.

We're told Jamie's feeling is this ... you can't make any 28-year-old woman wear a bra if she doesn't want to ... especially Britney.

Control her finances? Yes. Her undergarments? No.

As much as I dislike always seeing her braless boobs a'bouncin', I think it's good that Mr. Spears is trying to focus on her more important issues. Get her over her crazy first, get her to save her money, THEN worry about her unfortunate clothing choices.

Britney Spears' Bodyguard -- You're Nobody Special

Originally posted 59 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

A former bodyguard for Britney Spears claims she sexually harassed him, but people connected with the singer are laughing at the allegation, saying the guy needs to man up.

The Sun is reporting that Fernando Flores is thinking about filing a multi-million dollar sexual harassment lawsuit against Brit, claiming she constantly came on to him and paraded naked.

We're told Flores was a short-timer, and had to know ... although Britney likes to buy clothes she doesn't necessarily wear all of them.

Britney famously has been photographed topless, and even more famously been photographed without panties. She constantly shuns clothes while at home, and we're told it has nothing to do with Flores.

Memba when Britney was picked up for her 5150 stint? Cops tried getting in her home for hours, as she paraded near a window in just panties. When officers finally subdued Brit, they tried covering her with a sweater ... and she screamed, "Don't cover me up. I'm f**king hot."

One of Brit's peeps calls the bodyguard's claim "stupid."

Am I the only one that thought the relationship with her manager was just for show? I am guessing that the girl the manager was supposedly cheating on Britney with is his real girlfriend and I bet she knew about the PR stunt all along.

Am I the only one that thought the relationship with her manager was just for show? I am guessing that the girl the manager was supposedly cheating on Britney with is his real girlfriend and I bet she knew about the PR stunt all along.

I just don't get why the relationship is for show? It's not like they are out there trying to sell the relationship, he hides from the paps, they ridicule him and it's not like he was unemployed or poor.

I just don't get why the relationship is for show? It's not like they are out there trying to sell the relationship, he hides from the paps, they ridicule him and it's not like he was unemployed or poor.

I kinda see the relationship is for show as well. She is dating this somewhat stable, ordinary, dude to rebuild her career and show how stable she can be in the press. Chitchat has made us so jaded in not buying the sincerity. Even though he might be what she needs, we all know our beloved Brit-Brit and what type of man she loves...lol. :4biggrin:

Britney Spears in Child Abuse Probe, Report Says

Published June 30, 2010

| NewsCore

Troubled pop star Britney Spears was facing a probe into allegations Wednesday that she abused her two young sons, The Sun reported.

Social workers were set to quiz her over claims she beat one with a belt and gave both food they were allergic to and which made them violently ill.

The singer's former bodyguard Fernando Flores, who claimed he was forced to quit his job due to Britney's erratic behavior, approached investigators with the accusations.

It is understood that the 28-year-old star strongly denied the claims and insisted she has never mistreated four-year-old Sean Preston and Jayden James, three.

But Flores, 29, told the Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services he felt Britney was too unstable to be left in charge of her sons.

He feared her behavior could scar the youngsters for life. The children split their time between Toxic singer Britney's Beverly Hills mansion and dad Kevin Federline’s home.

(Reuters) - Pop princess Britney Spears is joining the growing club of celebrities-turned-designers, launching her own fashion collection that targets the schoolgirl crowd.

Spears, 28, has designed her first collection of clothing and accessories for the Iconix Brand Group Inc's Candie's brand for which she has been the face for the past three seasons.

The juniors' collection, called "Britney for Candie's," will be sold exclusively in Kohl's Department stories from July 1 to kick off the back-to-school season.

"Designing was a really fun, new way for me to express my creativity and I really wanted to create something by me for my fans," Spears said in a statement.

She said the collection, inspired by her favorite music and movies, as a mixture of day and evening looks, ranging from jeans to little black dresses.

A print and television advertising campaign to promote the line features the tagline: "Designed by me for you!"

Spears earlier this year ended a world tour to support her 2008 album "Circus" which was widely regarded as her comeback after a public meltdown when the singer lost custody of her two children, did stints in rehab and shaved her head.

She rocketed to fame as a teenager 10 years ago with hits like "Baby One More Time" and is still one of the best-known celebrities in the world.

(Writing by Belinda Goldsmith, Editing by Paul Casciato)

Geez, she'd look so cute with a pixie ~ Just do it already!

I KNOW!!

jeez, her daddy was able to strap a bra on her, can't he do something about that hair????