Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

Kelis

Kelis has hit out at her record label, after it added a song to her new album against her wishes. The star is angry Jive forced to her to include F**k Them Bitches to her disc Kelis Was Here, and accuses the company of exercising too much control over her career.She tells the New York Daily News, "My label is constantly trying to take control of me. I'm not a new artist. I've been working hard to create my persona and have longevity and they went against my wishes."I just did (the song) to get it out of my system. I did not want it on the album. It's just not a statement I want to make right now."source: yahoo

Dlisted:

Friday, January 29th 2010

A Refugee From RPattz's Magical Unicorn Forest

Posted Image

Kelis galloped into the Data Awards in Los Angeles last night looking like something Mimi's brain might burp up during a champagne-fueled daydream. What do we focus on? Do we focus on the Jane Child nostril-to-earlobe chains? The unicorn of liberty crown? The feather lashes? The mutant goat hooves? The old lady braid? NO! Direct your eyes to Kelis' suffocating vagina! The only kind of rubber a vagina wants to eat is a condom. Why does Kelis have to do her chocha like that?

When she finally freed her snatch from the wall of latex later on in the night, it probably needed mouth-to-mouth. Pussy abuse is not the look.

And Kelis also needs less internet in her life, because she's starting to get fashion tips from YouTube:

Unicorn - Goodbye Horses

However, I will give it up for the intergalactic being from a disco ball far far away posing with Kelis below.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wiriemage, Wenn.com

Posted by: Michael K