ElleDriver

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6160 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:16 AM

BACK-SEAT REBEL
Page Six

February 12, 2008 -- HANNAH Montana is a bad role model. No, she didn't get pregnant, overdose on drugs, or smoke a pack of Luckys. The teen idol, played by Miley Cyrus , is shown in her Disney 3-D blockbuster, "Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour," in the back of a Range Rover with her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, and neither is wearing a seat belt. The Consumer Reports Safety Blog noted yesterday that in 55 percent of passenger vehicle fatalities in 2006, the occupants were not wearing seat belts. As Hannah herself sings, "Everybody makes mistakes

#22 BobbyD

BobbyD

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21933 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:33 PM

Disney unveils new schedule
'Old Dogs,' 'Hannah Montana' set release dates

By PAMELA MCCLINTOCK

With the writers strike resolved, Disney is the latest studio to rejigger and give more shape to its release calendar through 2009 and the early part of 2010.

The Mouse House has staked out opening dates for a cluster of films, including laffer "Old Dogs," filmmaker Walt Becker's follow-up to sleeper box office hit "Wild Hogs." "Dogs," with a cast including John Travolta, Robin Williams and Seth Green, bows April 10, 2009. "Wild Hogs" opened in spring as well.

In a counterprogramming maneuver, Disney's "The Hannah Montana Movie" will debut May 1, 2009, opposite 20th Century Fox's "X-Men Origins: Wolverine."

Looking to Thanksgiving 2009, Bruce Willis futuristic cop actioner "The Surrogates" will unspool the weekend before the holiday on Nov. 20, 2009.

During the WGA walkout, studios weren't in a position to begin to round out their slates for 2009 or move pictures around, since they couldn't be sure how fast the production pipeline would be up and running. The majors are relatively confident that a new deal can be struck with actors without a walkout this summer.

Last week, Paramount made a number of changes, including moving J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek" from Christmas to May 2009.

Disney is the second studio to make a multitude of changes.

Disney rejiggered release dates for several titles, including action-adventure "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time," which will now open June 16, 2009, instead of July 10, 2009.

The move means that "Prince of Persia" will open ahead of Par's "Transformers 2" (June 26, 2009) and "Ice Age III" (July 1, 2009) versus bowing in their wake.

As a result of claiming May 1, 2009, for "Hannah Montana," Disney moved 3-D animated pic "G-Force" out of that slot to July 24. That's the second 3-D title, as well as the second toon, to bow on that date after the Weinstein Co. horror entry "Piranha 3D" and New Line's animated adventure "Planet 51."

The Mouse House also has decided to make Isla Fisher-Hugh Dancy romantic comedy "Confessions of a Shopaholic" its 2009 Valentine's Day release, instead of Sandra Bullock-Ryan Reynolds romantic comedy "The Proposal," which will now be released Sept. 25, 2009 vs. Feb. 13, 2009, when "Proposal" debuts.

Disney dated two other films: Sci-fi family adventure-comedy "Race to Witch Mountain," starring Dwayne Johnson, will bow March 13, 2009, while Tim Burton's 3-D remake of "Alice in Wonderland" will unspool a week later on March 19, 2009.

In another tweak, Disney retitled two films: "South of the Border" (Sept. 26) becomes "Beverly Hills Chihuahua," while "High School Musical 3" (Oct. 24) becomes "High School Musical 3: Senior Year."

Meanwhile, Paramount has made an additional tweak on top of last week's changes, moving back D.J. Caruso's Shia LeBeouf thriller "Eagle Eye" one month from Aug. 8 to Sept. 26. That gives Par some breathing room now that it's releasing DreamWorks' Ben Stiller laffer comedy "Tropic Thunder" on Aug. 15.

On the specialty side, the Weinstein Co. announced this week that it will bow 2008 Sundance acquisition "Where in the World Is Osama Bin Laden," the Morgan Spurlock docu generating plenty of buzz, on April 18.
Bobbyd - Noun - Poster of FanChitChat. Posts are often labeled as Jerkish or Boorish. Not a Fan-i-cus of Celebri-ti-cus. Enemy of the Superfan. SNARKER. Dickus.Assholicus. Terrorized by bullies, popular kids, jocks, in High School.

#23 ElleDriver

ElleDriver

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6160 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 08:29 AM

Miley Cyrus: "I Need More Friends"
OK!

Though 15-year-old superstar Miley Cyrus would appear to have the world in her young hands, the Hannah Montana star says that's just not true.

"Some people think you have more privileges than other teenagers because of what you do," Miley explains. "And that's not it at all. It's actually the opposite."

Is it because her parents, including country-singing dad Billy Ray Cyrus, are too strict? "They're protective for sure," says Miley. "My mom is more strict than my dad." And when it comes to Miley's choice of close pals, her mom likes to occaionally stick her nose into her daughter's business. "You want to keep your closed circle of friends," Miley says. "And sometimes my mom is saying, 'I have a bad vibe about this person. She needs to hang out with you when I'm around just to keep you safe.'"

So what's Miley's solution to staying happy and pleasing her mom? "I need more friends. Its kind of like my quest right now just to have more true friends."

Well, Miley, we're sure there are millions of adoring fans willing to line up to apply for the job!

#24 BobbyD

BobbyD

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21933 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:46 PM

Miley Cyrus Gets 'Props' from Her Costar
By Kristin Boehm and Jed Dreben

She can sing, she can dance, but is Miley Cyrus a good role model for her millions of adoring fans? "Definitely," says her Hannah Montana costar Shanica Knowles.

"I'm going to give her props for that. She's doing an amazing job and Iím not really surprised by her success because she definitely deserves it," Knowles told PEOPLE recently. "She is, and she always has been [a good role model]."

The 17-year-old, who plays Amber Addison in the Hannah Montana series and movie, adds: "She's really talented, and she's really spiritual and she has a good heart."

For the girls, itís not all work and no play. Knowles reveals that despite their very busy schedules, the two make time to pal around off set.

"Itís not a ritual, but ... every Friday we have a live audience show, and me, Miley and Anna Maria will go shopping afterward or just spend the night at [Cyrus's] house, and just do fun girl things. Or she'll invite us to watch movies, eat popcorn, be goofy in our PJs."
Bobbyd - Noun - Poster of FanChitChat. Posts are often labeled as Jerkish or Boorish. Not a Fan-i-cus of Celebri-ti-cus. Enemy of the Superfan. SNARKER. Dickus.Assholicus. Terrorized by bullies, popular kids, jocks, in High School.

#25 So Jaded

So Jaded

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 04:10 PM

On the Oscar Red Carpet the girl kept making this face.... It was like between smelling a fart and giving a bl*wjob.... I use to like her... What is going on with 15 year old looking 30

Edited by So Jaded, 24 February 2008 - 04:11 PM.

#26 Lea

Lea

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:11 PM

What The Hell Is She Doing There?

Posted Image

Disney whores are everywhere! They are even taking over the Oscars! Hannah Montana is there tonight, because Jon Stewart wanted the richest horse in the business to gallop on in. I'm joking! Well, she does have some horse teeth.

Miley was just on E! with her mom and I swear that woman wanted to do Ryan Gaycrest. She was fingering his butt hole with her eyes.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

#27 ElleDriver

ElleDriver

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6160 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 09:24 AM

Miley, Billy Ray Cyrus host CMT Awards

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Billy Ray Cyrus and daughter Miley will host and perform at the 2008 CMT Music Awards.

The seventh annual awards show will air live April 14 on CMT from Belmont University's Curb Event Center. Alan Jackson, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Sugarland, Taylor Swift and Toby Keith will also be among the performers.

"Miley and I are so excited to be hosting the CMT Music Awards," Cyrus said Tuesday in a statement. "We know it will be a fun-filled night with a lot of great music performances."

Cyrus, 46, made it big on the country and pop charts in 1992 with his hit "Achy Breaky Heart." These days, he plays Miley's father on the 15-year-old actress-singer's "Hannah Montana" TV show.

"Hannah Montana" is filmed in Los Angeles, but the family has a home near Nashville. The Disney Channel recently announced that parts of Miley's upcoming movie will be filmed in Tennessee.

The news will make the awards show a tough ticket. Miley's last concert at Nashville's Sommet Center sold out and commanded high prices in the secondary ticket market, much like her other stops nationwide

#28 NYCat

NYCat

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:28 AM

Miley Cyrus's Puppy Rescue!

Posted Image
Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus

How perfect can one girl be? Miley Cyrus is a singer, dancer and, now, dog rescuer!

After grabbing takeout with a pal at Sharkey's Mexican Grill in Los Angeles, the 15-year-old star and her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, came across a lost dog near their home, reports E!.

Despite her undeniably busy schedule Ė presenting at the Oscars, working on a new studio album, preparing for her Hannah Montana movie, shooting the third season of her TV show, hosting the CMT Awards Ė Cyrus played with the confused canine until it was reunited with its rightful owner.

#29 alpierce

alpierce

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1707 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:58 AM

So when do you think she will enter rehab?
Blind Item Junkie

We are the Americans
You will be assimilated!
Resistance is futile!

#30 Lea

Lea

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:17 AM

Miley Cyrus Gives Concert Tickets to a Dog Whose Father Died in Iraq

Posted Image

Here's Miley Cyrus and her dad, chilling with a stray puppy. Apparently, they came across the dog before taking it back to its owner, who lived in their neighborhood. But if I were Miley, I'd be checking out the dog's story to see if it wasn't pulling some kind of shenanigans to try and get some sympathy concert tickets.

Meanwhile, why is it impossible for Billy Ray to have an uncomplicated haircut? I seriously think he's rocking the same do as Cojo. And the bottom lip with the landing strip isn't helping his cause much either.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

#31 hedda_louella

hedda_louella

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3391 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:07 PM

She looks like a Cabbage Patch Doll. :blink: I'm glad she hasn't blown half of Hollywood and snorted a mountain of coke, but thank god I don't have to deal with her tv show, movies or concerts EVER.

#32 ElleDriver

ElleDriver

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6160 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 11:21 AM

Billy Ray Cyrus: I Didn't Delete Lindsay Lohan's Number from Miley's Phone
By Jackie Fields

Billy Ray Cyrus is denying rumors that he deleted Lindsay Lohan's phone number from daughter Miley Cyrus's cell phone.

On Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Tuesday morning, the Idol host brought up reports claiming that the two young stars met Grammy weekend and traded numbers, but that Billy Ray went through Miley's phone and erased Lindsay's digits.

Billy Ray's response: Not true. "We love Lindsay," he said.

Cyrus, 46, emphasized that he wants his kids to think of him as a "best friend." "I wanna be the person [Miley] wants to talk to," he told Seacrest. Fifteen-year-old Miley has a lot of friends, and "I just want to be one of those friends."

When Seacrest asked Billy Ray for words of wisdom on how to keep a teen star from running into trouble, the former "Achy Breaky" country star said it's all about "having a good heart and loving people and knowing that you're here for a reason."

#33 ElleDriver

ElleDriver

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6160 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 11:30 AM

Miley Cyrus to play rival network's awards show

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Disney Channel star Miley Cyrus will perform at rival network Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards in Los Angeles on March 29, organizers said.

Also set to take the stage are the Naked Brothers Band, who have their own Nickelodeon series. Jack Black will return as host the ear-piercing family event, which will take place at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion.

Cyrus, star of Disney Channel's "Hannah Montana," received nominations for favorite TV actress and female singer. The series was nominated for favorite TV show.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporte

#34 ElleDriver

ElleDriver

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6160 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:13 PM

Older Male Fans Give Miley Cyrus 'The Creeps'

Teen sensation Miley Cyrus is 'creeped out' by men who go to her shows on their own. The 15-year-old star loves watching the dads who accompany their kids to her Hannah Montana concerts - but wishes single men would stay at home.

She says, "When it's, like, the dad fans, it's so cute! 'Cause they're, like, there with their daughters and they're singing my songs. And then there's the guys who watch it on their own. That's when it gets creepier!"

#35 Lea

Lea

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:58 PM

Miley Cyrus's Relationship With Her Dad And His Pajamas

Posted Image

Miley Cyrus wants to give her Pops a makeover. She says that he has a "Clint Eastwood Pajamas" look that has to go. I have no idea what that means. Like, old man pajamas? Grizzled film director pajamas? Do they have guns on them? She says that "there's a certain time where dad's got, we call it the 'Clint Eastwood Pajama look'. It's so horrible, it's the worst. And a really ugly hat with a bow. Oh, it's so bad." OK, what is this bitch wearing to bed that's scaring the children so much?

As for Dad, he wants to be Miley's friend. That never works out. Dad first, friend later. He called into Ryan Seacrest's show and explained that he feels that if he "invades her space, he won't be that guy." Translation: don't piss her off so the checks keep coming. "Achy-Breaky Heart" was a long time ago. He also denied reports saying that he deleted Lindsay Lohan's number from Hannah Montana's cell phone. He said that "we love Lindsay. We love her." Seriously, you need to Dad that situation. That freckled UV-baked trollop is no kind of role model for your kid, dude.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

#36 alpierce

alpierce

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1707 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 02:51 PM

Teen sensation Miley Cyrus is 'creeped out' by men who go to her shows on their own. The 15-year-old star loves watching the dads who accompany their kids to her Hannah Montana concerts - but wishes single men would stay at home.

She says, "When it's, like, the dad fans, it's so cute! 'Cause they're, like, there with their daughters and they're singing my songs. And then there's the guys who watch it on their own. That's when it gets creepier!"

What, she doesn't think dressing to look 10 years older then you are doesn't have something to do with it?
Blind Item Junkie

We are the Americans
You will be assimilated!
Resistance is futile!

#37 branchop

branchop

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2701 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:09 AM

What, she doesn't think dressing to look 10 years older then you are doesn't have something to do with it?

I don't think she does. I have never seen her cleavage and she normally covers her butt. She dresses a lot more conservatively than the kids my daughter (who is 16) goes to school with. I think she dresses more like a middle schooler. Her Oscar dress was very appropriate for her age. No plunging necklines, no really tight wear. Some could argue that her makeup is heavy, but only when she is Hannah. As Miley not so much. Maybe at the Oscars - but hey, they were the OSCARS - I'll cut her some slack when she is on a red carpet.

The purple dress she has above I think is extremely age appropriate. Think about it, when Britney wears that dress and those boots - we complain that she dresses like a teenager (with no taste :) )- and she is about 10 years older than Miley.
The most accident prone person on the planet..... :(

#38 Bette Davis

Bette Davis

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3745 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:27 AM

She is adorable. I have a friend with an eight year old that loves her. My friend thinks she is a very good role model.

#39 GovMarley

GovMarley

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 06:39 PM

My eight-year-old loves her, too. She seems pretty grounded. Her mom keeps her on a short leash, I hear. And good for her. Maybe she'll turn out to be ok, despite growing up in Hollywood.

#40 alpierce

alpierce

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1707 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 05:44 AM

I'm not saying she dresses provocatively, I don't think she does. But if I did not know who she was, I would think she was 25.
Blind Item Junkie

We are the Americans
You will be assimilated!
Resistance is futile!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users