339 replies to this topic

#41 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7381 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 03:20 PM

I think she is quickly losing her beauty. And I'm not just saying that to be mean.

I agree, but I think a lot of it has to do with her weight. If she gained about 15-20 pounds, she'd look a lot better IMO.

#42 branchop

branchop

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2714 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:07 PM

Maddox, 8, is "a real intellectual, which I can take no credit for genetically. "

But she wants to take credit for nuturely? Dumb, Dumb, Dumb....

Where is Pax? I can only hope that he is part of the article that was left out of the excerpt. Unless, he is just a normal kid with no particular talent, which Brad can take no credit for genetically. :D

Edited by branchop, 29 June 2010 - 04:08 PM.

The most accident prone person on the planet..... :(

#43 Freckles

Freckles

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4403 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:27 PM

:4biggrin:

#44 mostlylurker

mostlylurker

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2942 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:24 PM

she should stop talking. and yes her looks are on the decline from their peak. which for someone like her is probably devastating .

#45 mostlylurker

mostlylurker

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2942 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:26 PM

They don't have Downs, they look just like Brad did in these pics.
Posted Image
Posted Image

im not so sure about brad.

#46 Kath

Kath

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:03 AM

from celebitchy
In Touch: Angelina Jolie is concerned that Brad might bone Robin Wright

This is just an interesting little blurb from In Touch Weekly, of course. In Touch thinks that the newest drama in the Jolie-Pitt household is that Angelina is jealous of Robin Wright (formally Wright Penn). Brad and Robin are set to work with each other in Moneyball, which starts production any day now, if it hasn’t already. I have no idea who Robin plays in the film, if she’s Brad’s character’s wife…? Ooooh, Philip Seymour Hoffman is going to be in it too! F-ck me, I might watch this one.

In Touch Weekly - In L.A. recently, Brad and Angie had a “huge fight in the car” over a sex scene in Brad’s new movie, Moneyball. She’s also not happy about how much time Brad is spending with his costar, Robin Wright.

I could actually feel this scandal, couldn’t you? I’m not saying Brad and Robin are going to have an affair, I’m just saying this rumor has the potential to be very interesting. Robin is a real woman, she doesn’t take sh-t (in the long-run). She’s got her own life, her own interests, her own drama. And I could see how that kind of independence would interest Brad. Hm…

#47 witchkitten

witchkitten

Chatter Box

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:17 AM

Maddox, 8, is "a real intellectual, which I can take no credit for genetically. "

But she wants to take credit for nuturely? Dumb, Dumb, Dumb....

Where is Pax? I can only hope that he is part of the article that was left out of the excerpt. Unless, he is just a normal kid with no particular talent, which Brad can take no credit for genetically. :D

This made me laugh. :4biggrin:

#48 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41421 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:25 AM

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Accept Damages from Newspaper
By Stephen M. Silverman
Thursday July 22, 2010 08:35 AM EDT
people.com

The parent company behind Britain's News of the World will pay an undisclosed sum to settle a lawsuit against the newspaper by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie that claimed the two were legally separating and had negotiated custody arrangements.

On Thursday, the couple's lawyer said in London's High Court that Rupert Murdoch's News Group Newspapers accepted that its published allegations were "false and intrusive," reports the BBC.

In January, when the suit was filed, the couple's attorney, Keith Schilling, stated: "We can confirm unequivocally ... that the allegations published by the News of the World are false as well as intrusive."

Among the evidence in the case was a statement from the divorce lawyer reputedly cited in the original story. "I have never met. … your clients or had any involvement with either of them. The foregoing is true with respect to all other members of this firm," said his statement.

Pitt and Jolie, who this week were attending premieres for her new movie Salt, did not appear in court. Their attorney said News of the World would publish an apology and pick up Pitt and Jolie's legal costs and pay damages, which the couple intend to donate to their charitable Jolie-Pitt Foundation.

#49 chameleon

chameleon

Chatter Bug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:15 AM

no news leaking out from the Morton book? Links to the Star S&M pics? Is everyone asleep? :banana:

#50 l1zz1e

l1zz1e

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1425 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:36 PM

I saw the headlines at the market ...... but I couldn't be bothered to read it, lol. I'm so over her! ..... and him.

#51 Kath

Kath

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:59 PM

Ted Casablanca of Aweful truth writes about how Brad is obsessed with Angie and talks about how its the best sex he's ever had and misses her like crazy when they're apart. Ted then also writes about the fact that Brad is regretting ever hooking up with Angie and her brood and her "mystery diet" (= drug addiction). So... which is it? Does Brad want out, or is he delighted with his current life?

#52 Maxiemom

Maxiemom

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3231 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:08 AM

I vote for miserable horndog.

#53 duh

duh

Chit Chatter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:31 AM

Ted has also been predicting their imminent demise since Day One. And here we are, six years and six kids later, still waiting...

#54 Kath

Kath

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:53 AM

From today - I was suprised by this:

Dear Ted:
Had Brad Pitt and Gwyneth Paltrow been married or together at the time of Mr. & Mrs. Smith, instead of Brad and Jennifer Aniston, would Angelina Jolie still have managed to lure Brad away?
—DS

Dear Goop Be Gone:
Yep. Ange gets what she wants. Actually, Jen had a better chance at surviving the Smiths, come to think of it.

Read more: http://ca.eonline.co...l#ixzz0vksHk0Xf

#55 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41421 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:54 PM

Trouble for Angelina Jolie at home
InTouch Mag

In a slew of uncharacteristically personal interviews, Angelina Jolie has been telling the world what a “happy home” she has, and how she makes a point of spending concentrated time with her six children, bragging that she makes them bacon and eggs every morning. But at the Claremont Hotel Club & Spa in Oakland — the California city where their dad, Brad Pitt, is filming Moneyball — Angelina’s sons Pax, 6, and Maddox, 9, seemed to feel otherwise. In the “club” area of the hotel at around 3 p.m. on July 30, a witness reports, the boys chattered animatedly with a blond nanny, a bodyguard and two other young boys as the nanny ordered burgers and fries for them. “At one point, Maddox and Pax got into a brotherly spat over some ketchup,” the witness recalls. “The nanny firmly said, ‘Mad, let Paxie have some ketchup.’ Maddox said, ‘Mom, do I have to?’ and Pax was whining, ‘Mom, make him give me some.’” Throughout the lunch, the witness says, the boys repeatedly called their nanny “mom” — something that, shocking as it sounds, isn’t surprising to some who know Angelina. “Angelina is gone so much working or in meetings that the kids do spend most of their time during the day with the nannies,” a family friend says, adding, “Publicly, Angelina would not like the hired help to be seen, but they are there and all of the kids are so attached to them, they are like family — whether Angelina wants to believe that or not.”

#56 WillyWonka

WillyWonka

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1159 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:27 PM

Well I am, for one, shocked, flabbergasted. and otherwise atwitter to find out that Angie does not personally schlep all six kids with her to the Piggly Wiggly so she can coupon shop for the economy sized boxes of Cheetos and Twizzlers (the organic ones, of course). I'm sure she'll start doing that when she takes that time off from making movies like she's been claiming she was going to do for the last what, 4 years?

#57 annabeast

annabeast

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4304 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:19 AM

Well I am, for one, shocked, flabbergasted. and otherwise atwitter to find out that Angie does not personally schlep all six kids with her to the Piggly Wiggly so she can coupon shop for the economy sized boxes of Cheetos and Twizzlers (the organic ones, of course). I'm sure she'll start doing that when she takes that time off from making movies like she's been claiming she was going to do for the last what, 4 years?

I'm with you, Willy.
I know that dude. - Jeff Spicoli, Fast Times at Ridgemont High

#58 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4622 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:43 AM

Well I am, for one, shocked, flabbergasted. and otherwise atwitter to find out that Angie does not personally schlep all six kids with her to the Piggly Wiggly so she can coupon shop for the economy sized boxes of Cheetos and Twizzlers (the organic ones, of course).

I doubt I will ever recover myself.

Some beliefs should be considered sacred.

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Alfred, Batman and applicable today.

#59 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41421 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:00 AM

Posted Image
Exclusive: PIC: Shiloh, 4, Wears Boys' Swim Trunks
US Mag

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt's latest look: Boys' swimming trunks.

UsMagazine.com exclusively has shots of the 4-year-old girl taking a dip with her sibs last weekend in Berkeley, Calif.

Angelina Jolie told Vanity Fair last month that her daughter "wants to be a boy. So we had to cut her hair. She likes to wear boys' everything. She thinks she's one of the brothers."

Jolie, 35, said her daughter's fashion is "fascinating" and described it as "Montenegro style."

But several star stylists told Us they have no idea what Jolie meant by "Montenegro style."

"I think she was trying to say something intellectual or funny, and it just sounded dumb," celeb stylist Robert Verdi told Us.

Said Stacy London, host of TLC's What Not to Wear: "I have absolutely no idea what Angelina meant by the Montenegro comment. It's a beautiful [country] but with no particular known style connotation, I don't think."

Wasn't sure if I should post the story/photo, on the other hand we do keep tabs on all the gossip....

#60 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41421 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:06 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users