191 replies to this topic

#21 Wordsworth

Wordsworth

Chatter Box

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:54 AM

Apparently the Governemnt thinks that it will "lift the spirits" of the ordinary folk in hard times.

The numpties; this isn't exactly on the scale of the Queen getting married after WW2! Although it doesn't surprise me that the ConDems would be so out of touch as to think a little bit of forelock-tugging is all we need. I did laugh to hear someone say is that all we need is for Argentina to invade the Falklands again and we'll be truly back in Thatcher's Britain.

Regarding William's baldness, one of the pundits over here pointed out very solemnly that "They've been together for 8 years so Kate knows exactly what she's getting into...she knows he'll be bald!"

#22 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41421 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:31 AM

I was just surprised about the hair loss, never noticed it before. I still think of him as too young for that kind of thing yet. :unsure:

#23 colorine

colorine

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1196 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 10:15 AM

:4biggrin: I will enjoy watching the wedding.

#24 MC

MC

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5726 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 07:02 AM

I was just surprised about the hair loss, never noticed it before. I still think of him as too young for that kind of thing yet. :unsure:

I'm shocked that he obviously isn't taking propecia. Hair loss is genetic and propecia works really well!
SELF RELIANCE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS IN LIFE!
I believe in equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome.

#25 MC

MC

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5726 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 07:04 AM

Royal wedding date is set. April 29, 2011.
SELF RELIANCE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS IN LIFE!
I believe in equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome.

#26 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12026 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:38 AM

Dang it, that's a work day! Might have to work from home?? :jumping1:

#27 Wordsworth

Wordsworth

Chatter Box

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 12:02 PM

Ah well, at least it looks like they're delivering a free day off work. Even if we do have to pay for the security.

#28 kappy22

kappy22

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3438 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:24 PM

I like the kid and wish them the best. That said, yes, I will be happy when it's over. :smileapprove:

#29 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41421 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 10:19 AM

Posted Image

Prince Charles and Camilla's Snowy Christmas Card
Wednesday December 08, 2010 06:55 AM EST
people.com

Ready, set, ski!

Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, took to the slopes to take photos for this year's royal Christmas card, which depicts the beaming couple atop a snowy mountainside in a winter wonderland.

An annual tradition, the Prince of Wales, 62, has often included Princes William and Harry in previous years' photos. But for this Christmas, it's all about the future king and his Mrs., who are beaming and bundled up from head to toe.
– Kiran Hefa

#30 Freckles

Freckles

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4403 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:48 PM

By ninemsn staff Disgraced royal Sarah Ferguson walked out of a 60 Minutes interview after she was asked to watch footage of herself offering to sell access to her former husband Prince Andrew. The Nine Network aired excerpts of the turbulent interview last night in a promotion for Sunday night's program. The Duchess of York is seen getting out of her chair and walking away from reporter Michael Usher in the middle of their interview, filmed in a country house outside London. The footage also shows Ferguson snapping at Usher, glaring at him with a furious expression, rolling her eyes, sighing angrily and demanding producers "delete that bit". Usher said he felt like he hit it off with Ferguson who arrived full of confidence and with a big smile but "it all went a bit south". In his blog on 60 Minutes Usher described Ferguson's attitude as icier than "the wilds of the Arctic," saying the interview was testing and tense but also revealing. Ferguson's manager John Scott told the Daily Telegraph the former royal was angry and stormed off because Usher "ambushed" her with News of the World undercover footage of the scandal. But 60 Minutes executive producer Hamish Thomson told ninemsn Ferguson had agreed to talk about the incident, which made headlines around the world in May last year and features prominently in her new biography Finding Sarah: a Duchess's journey to find herself. "It was telegraphed well in advance, she shouldn’t of been shocked by the fact that we asked her about it," Thomson said. Thomson said Usher and Ferguson discussed the scandal only moments before the interview. "But then bizarrely when we went inside the house for the sit-down interview when Michael asked it she became quite frosty." The producer said he was mystified as to why the Duchess stormed off. "Maybe she had just had enough of it," he said. "She says in the interview she wanted to discuss it to a certain level and not anymore but we never really got to the bottom of it, it's a mystery." Ferguson's manager rang Thomson yesterday morning demanding the 60 Minutes promo be taken off air. But Thomson said the manager had been told several times in advance that the footage would be shown. "He would be naive to think that we wouldn’t use the most dramatic feature of the interview to promote the story, he's a professional media manager," Thomson said. In May 2010 Ferguson was filmed by News of the World offering access to her former husband Prince Andrew for $785,000 by an undercover reporter posing as an Indian businessman.

#31 Wordsworth

Wordsworth

Chatter Box

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:41 PM

The producer said he was mystified as to why the Duchess stormed off. "Maybe she had just had enough of it," he said. "She says in the interview she wanted to discuss it to a certain level and not anymore but we never really got to the bottom of it, it's a mystery."

What's so mysterious about the fact she wanted cash for doing the interview but didn't want to take responsibility for her problems? It's always the same old story with Sarah Ferguson.

#32 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12026 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:15 PM

Lainey posted the ad for how the show is publicizing the interview - it's hysterical.

http://www.laineygos...n...D=0&CelID=0

Edited by Hoyaheel, 15 August 2011 - 04:21 PM.

#33 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4622 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:39 PM

In May 2010 Ferguson was filmed by News of the World offering access to her former husband Prince Andrew for $785,000 by an undercover reporter posing as an Indian businessman.

Why don't we make it an even million and call it a day?

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Alfred, Batman and applicable today.

#34 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12026 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:27 PM

Maybe 785 is a bad exchange rate for 500,000 pounds?

#35 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1199 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:35 PM

http://www.tmz.com/2...as-hotel-party/

EXCLUSIVEPrince Harry put the crown jewels on display in Vegas this weekend ... getting BARE ASS NAKED during a game of strip billiards with a room full of friends in his VIP suite.
It all went down Friday night during a raging party in a high rollers hotel suite.

We're told Harry, along with a large entourage, went down to the hotel bar and met a bunch of hot chicks ... and invited them up to his VIP suite.

Once in the room, things got WILD ... with the group playing a game of strip pool that quickly escalated into full-on royal nudity.

Some of the partiers snapped photos of the madness. In one photo, a fully nude Harry cups his genitals while a seemingly topless woman stands behind him.

In another photo, a naked Harry is bear-hugging a woman who appears to be completely naked as well.

No word on who the women are ... or if they got Harry's phone number.

A rep for the Royal Family tells us, "We have no comment to make on the photos at this time."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz24EqiNdZa

#36 GovMarley

GovMarley

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1902 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:30 PM

http://www.tmz.com/2...as-hotel-party/

EXCLUSIVEPrince Harry put the crown jewels on display in Vegas this weekend ... getting BARE ASS NAKED during a game of strip billiards with a room full of friends in his VIP suite.
It all went down Friday night during a raging party in a high rollers hotel suite.

We're told Harry, along with a large entourage, went down to the hotel bar and met a bunch of hot chicks ... and invited them up to his VIP suite.

Once in the room, things got WILD ... with the group playing a game of strip pool that quickly escalated into full-on royal nudity.

Some of the partiers snapped photos of the madness. In one photo, a fully nude Harry cups his genitals while a seemingly topless woman stands behind him.

In another photo, a naked Harry is bear-hugging a woman who appears to be completely naked as well.

No word on who the women are ... or if they got Harry's phone number.

A rep for the Royal Family tells us, "We have no comment to make on the photos at this time."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz24EqiNdZa

I am sad to report I was not invited to this naked soiree, so I can't give you all a full report. :D
Maybe next time he comes to town I will have better luck.

#37 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12026 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:28 AM

I was hyperventilating I was so excited last night when I saw this - I kept saying "Naked Prince Harry" over and over again. My husband - thank goodness - was just bemused and said "where". Vegas, of course. He was with Ryan Lochte. My husband (I've trained him well!) says "Oh, are they gay?" I said no - they were players, surrounded by bikinis in Vegas all day and playing strip billiards at night and I showed him the photos...... (yet again, life was so much easier when we were younger and there were so many fewer cameras & video cameras around.....)

#38 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7381 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:40 AM

I was hyperventilating I was so excited last night when I saw this - I kept saying "Naked Prince Harry" over and over again. My husband - thank goodness - was just bemused and said "where". Vegas, of course. He was with Ryan Lochte. My husband (I've trained him well!) says "Oh, are they gay?" I said no - they were players, surrounded by bikinis in Vegas all day and playing strip billiards at night and I showed him the photos......

HAHAHAHAHA - my husband says the same thing :D

Edited by fykeylicious, 22 August 2012 - 06:40 AM.

#39 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1199 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:32 AM

Absolutely nothing about Harry and Ryan Lochte partying together surprises me. Remember allof the doucheyarticles about Ryan? Harry is totally that guy with a lot more money and a British accent. I still kind of love them both, but stil...

#40 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12026 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:45 AM

Absolutely nothing about Harry and Ryan Lochte partying together surprises me. Remember allof the doucheyarticles about Ryan? Harry is totally that guy with a lot more money and a British accent. I still kind of love them both, but stil...

Well, yes and no. I think Harry is actually a lot smarter (and certainly better educated) than Lochte. Both love to party, certainly, and love the "fun" girls......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users