169 replies to this topic

#161 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41343 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:20 PM

Just finished binge watching The Crown last weekend :)

#162 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11927 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:31 PM

I'll have to figure out a way to get Netflix to watch S2. Is it one of the downloadable options?? I'd read they we're adding more. I can't stream from home.

#163 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11927 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:48 AM

I taped The Coronation on BBCAMERICA last night. They've been showing clips on the news. Damn, the Queen looks great. Her legs!! I guess 87 years of horseback riding will give you those amazing legs and posture....

Can't wait to watch the entire interview ;-)

#164 MissuTam

MissuTam

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:18 PM

I'll have to figure out a way to get Netflix to watch S2. Is it one of the downloadable options?? I'd read they we're adding more. I can't stream from home.

Check your neighborhood library.  If it is out on DVD, they may have a copy.

#165 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11927 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 01:02 PM

I don't think S2 is on video yet (Amazon doesn't have it, so...)

The Crown S1 was one of the downloadable options on Netflix, so if S2 is as well, I might have to join netflix again (I can download at work - cannot stream at home)

#166 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41343 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:11 PM

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 01/16 **#9**
This foreign born A++ list celebrity probably can't back out without looking foolish, but a lot more people are whispering about the past of his significant other. One thing that is very noticeable is at a recent event, the significant other worked hard to get the attention on herself rather than him. Further, there were only about 20 people who showed up and the year previous with that first couple in attendance the number was about ten times higher.

#167 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7340 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:22 AM

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 01/16 **#9**
This foreign born A++ list celebrity probably can't back out without looking foolish, but a lot more people are whispering about the past of his significant other. One thing that is very noticeable is at a recent event, the significant other worked hard to get the attention on herself rather than him. Further, there were only about 20 people who showed up and the year previous with that first couple in attendance the number was about ten times higher.

oh enty please

#168 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4609 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:38 AM

What am I not getting here?

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Alfred, Batman and applicable today.

#169 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7340 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 11:47 AM

enty wants us all to believe that 1) Harry wants to back out of the wedding, and 2) there is no public interest in Harry and Meghan

#170 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4609 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:23 PM

enty wants us all to believe that 1) Harry wants to back out of the wedding, and 2) there is no public interest in Harry and Meghan

Well I can't speak to number (1) (but I doubt it); and (2) definitely wrong about number (2).  

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Alfred, Batman and applicable today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users