OMG -- THERE ARE GOING TO BE MORE OF THEM:

According to HuffPost Kylie is preggers. :shocked:

:vomit2:

#243 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12026 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:32 AM

Saw Twitter theory - is Kylie Kim's surrogate??!!

#244 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4622 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:43 PM

Saw Twitter theory - is Kylie Kim's surrogate??!!

Updated scene from Chinatown:  "She's my daughter, no, she's my niece, no my daughter and my father is now one of her grandmothers"   :blink:

Edited by tyler, 24 September 2017 - 05:46 PM.

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Alfred, Batman and applicable today.

#245 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7381 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:38 AM

I don't think she's Kim's surrogate. I think that Travis dude saw dollar signs and was smart enough to see an opportunity, and the poor thing wasn't smart enough to see it coming. (Or maybe she did and just believes that having a child will be just like having a niece or nephew. Either way -- just not smart enough, but it's not like education has been a priority for any of them.)

I have never seen an episode of the Kardashians, but I do feel bad for Kylie. She never had a chance, and this kid won't have one either.

Edited by fykeylicious, 25 September 2017 - 02:40 AM.

#246 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1199 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:57 PM

For the love of god, this could make them last forever. I can’t take it.

Khloe Kardashian, pictured here at a 2015 Houston Rockets game in Los Angeles, is reportedly pregnant. (Reuters)

At this rate “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” could go on for another 40 years – Khloé is also pregnant, a source has confirmed to Page Six.

We’re told that Khloé, 33, is in her second trimester with her first child, and the father is Cleveland Cavaliers star Tristan Thompson.

Both expectant parents, we hear, are overjoyed about the baby news.

This now adds up to three expecting Kardashians. Kim and Kanye West are expecting their third child via surrogate, plus it was revealed just days ago that Kylie Jenner is also around four months pregnant with rapper Travis Scott, and they are expecting a girl.

Kim and Kylie’s babies should arrive around late January to early February, and Khloé’s child will follow soon after, we’re told.

Khloé and the NBA star have been dating since September 2016, and he has a son Prince Oliver, who will be 1 in December, with his ex-girlfriend Jordan Craig.

Khloé had said on the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” Season 13 finale that she was healthy following a fertility scare that led her to stop taking birth control.

She confessed that she and Thompson have “definitely talked about starting a family … He wants to have about five or six kids with me and that’s lovely.”

She added, “We could start at one and we could grow from there. But now knowing I’m not on birth control is scary. It’s, like, a really big step.”

This article originally appeared in Page Six.

#247 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4622 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 09:46 AM

Fuck me.

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

#248 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12026 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:02 AM

This is a special corner of the internet where we can all bleach our eyes and hide away from the omnipresence of the Klan.

Eek, just realized what that looks like. Well, hmm.

#249 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12026 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 11:38 AM

anigif_enhanced-21701-1452338662-2.gif?d

(I was trying to find a "Patsy Hungover" jpg because that's what I look like right now - I put my hair up on top of my head with a pen stuck through, and it sort of tilted like Patsy's does ;-)

#250 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12026 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 06:12 AM

https://pagesix.com/...ardashian-klan/

How....do you sue the entire K clan??

#251 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4622 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:01 AM

https://pagesix.com/...ardashian-klan/

How....do you sue the entire K clan??

You name each and everyone of them as a defendant in the lawsuit -- the more the merrier.

#252 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12026 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:21 AM

I just think it's a little ridiculous. But hey, everything about them is, so.....

#253 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12026 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:08 AM

That younger (youngest? Forget it, don't care) just had a baby. Girl. Not sure if the boyfriend was there or was banned because he was cheating on her earlier this week. Boy, they sure have great taste in men/baby dadies, don't they?

#254 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4622 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 02:12 PM

That younger (youngest? Forget it, don't care) just had a baby. Girl. Not sure if the boyfriend was there or was banned because he was cheating on her earlier this week. Boy, they sure have great taste in men/baby dadies, don't they?

I have a theory.  You know how cockroaches are supposed to survive the end of the world.  Not cockroaches - Kardashians and they will inbreed.

#255 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1199 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 04:55 PM

Well, all of these babies are going to grow up looking like pre-surgical moms. Cant wait to see how that goes. They already photoshop their kids, how long til the kids start getting surgery. Thats the next step.

#256 Maxiemom

Maxiemom

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3231 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:11 AM

Well, all of these babies are going to grow up looking like pre-surgical moms. Cant wait to see how that goes. They already photoshop their kids, how long til the kids start getting surgery. Thats the next step.

One can only hope that the entire clan ("k" deliberately left off here) of kockroaches will have long since faded in to oblivion by then.

#257 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7381 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:58 AM

I feel bad for every child, especially the girls, born into this family. They will be taught their only value comes from their looks and the storylines they can generate. They don't have a chance at happiness. Talk about selling your souls.

#258 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12026 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 05:03 AM

One can only hope that the entire clan ("k" deliberately left off here) of kockroaches will have long since faded in to oblivion by then.

We thought we'd gotten rid of Paris Hilton, but damn, she's making a comeback, so.....Ugh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users