251 replies to this topic

#41 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41343 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:27 AM

So am I wrong for thinking that the entire "divorce fight" is staged too?? They both agreed to drag it out for the PR?? :3huh:

Kim K/Kris H
OFFICIALLY DIVORCED
TMZ

Kim Kardashian is officially a single woman ... because the judge dissolved her marriage to Kris Humphries in today's court hearing ... and we've learned Kris walked away with NOTHING.

Here's what sources connected with the case tell TMZ:

-- Kris gets NO money from Kim. As we've reported ... he had previously demanded $7 mil.

-- Kris dropped his demand for an annulment based on fraud.

-- Each party will pay their own attorney's fees.

This is not just a settlement. It's a WIN for Kim and her lawyer, disso-queen Laura Wasser.

The judge sent 2 different messages -- on the one hand saying the status of the marriage was dissolved, but then said it's over when they sign the official papers. But it seems like she's officially divorced, especially since the judge said to Kim, "Congratulations on your dissolution."

One final thing. The judge was about to slap Kris with a financial penalty for being a no-show at last week's hearing, but Kim asked the court to drop it, and Kris skated.

#42 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4609 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:35 PM

Ahhh bulshit.

Kris didn't get anything because being married for only two fucking months he was entitled to fuck all nothing much less 7 million in the absence of pre/pst nup -- and oh yeah, didn't you clean up when you had everybody and thier mother sponsor your marriage to the famewhore? All things considered I am sure you got your money's worth.

Not a win for Kim and her attorney -- a win would have been him being nailed for her attorney's fees or vice versa.

Court could not sanction Kris for not eing at MSC -- his attorney was -- whatever the reason -- can't sanction somebody for contempt without court hearing anyway -- its called "due process."

ARRGhhh these people are disgusting as is the press that deems them worth the wasted ink and video.

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Alfred, Batman and applicable today.

#43 Hihomumio

Hihomumio

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2348 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

Ahhh bulshit.

Kris didn't get anything because being married for only two fucking months he was entitled to fuck all nothing much less 7 million in the absence of pre/pst nup -- and oh yeah, didn't you clean up when you had everybody and thier mother sponsor your marriage to the famewhore? All things considered I am sure you got your money's worth.

Not a win for Kim and her attorney -- a win would have been him being nailed for her attorney's fees or vice versa.

Court could not sanction Kris for not eing at MSC -- his attorney was -- whatever the reason -- can't sanction somebody for contempt without court hearing anyway -- its called "due process."

ARRGhhh these people are disgusting as is the press that deems them worth the wasted ink and video.

Thanks so much tyler for stripping away the bullshit that continually is spewed from all things Kardashian. I truly believe that NOTHING happens to anyone in that family that isn't scripted and judged based solely on the ability to draw the sheeple in (how can people be drawn in by such blatant baiting). Nothing seems honest in their world, except the intent to seemingly misrepresent everything as long as it brings ratings. Hope she goes the way of Paris Hilton soon.

#44 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7340 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

Ahhh bulshit.

Thanks so much tyler for stripping away the bullshit that continually is spewed from all things Kardashian. I truly believe that NOTHING happens to anyone in that family that isn't scripted and judged based solely on the ability to draw the sheeple in (how can people be drawn in by such blatant baiting). Nothing seems honest in their world, except the intent to seemingly misrepresent everything as long as it brings ratings. Hope she goes the way of Paris Hilton soon.

Agreed. I can't watch her show even when there is NOTHING else on all 8000 channels. Can't do it. I've heard the ratings are tanking, hopefully this is the beginning of the end.

#45 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41343 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:37 PM

Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian Fabulous Magazine May 2013

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Snapshot: Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian by Katy Jones for Fabulous May 2013 - The Fashion Bomb Blog : Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews

#46 l1zz1e

l1zz1e

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1425 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:36 AM

it's a girl!

#47 colorine

colorine

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:57 AM

:vomit2: Now I can sleep at night.

#48 Desertdreaming

Desertdreaming

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

:vomit2: Now I can sleep at night.

:4biggrin: :4biggrin: :4biggrin: :4biggrin:
- Breast Cancer Survivor - Since 1999 -

#49 l1zz1e

l1zz1e

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1425 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:36 AM

finally FINAL!

#50 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41343 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:10 AM

Posted Image

Brody Jenner: Bruce Jenner "Wasn't a Great Father to Me"
Entertainment June 5, 2013 AT 8:00PM By Zach Johnson
Read more: http://www.usmagazin...6#ixzz2VSdjV8pV

Wow, Bruce made a good looking son!! :drool:

#51 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4609 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:59 PM

http://www.latimes.c...0,6878116.story

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

#52 lennyann

lennyann

Chit Chatter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:38 PM

Probably the most amazing child to ever be born to anyone, ever. Second only to Blue Ivy, of course.

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Welcome Baby Daughter!

She's here! Kim Kardashian has given birth to a baby daughter, a hospital source confirms to Us Weekly. The E! reality star welcomed the tot with beau, Kanye West, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood, Calif. Originally due July 11, the star couple's new bundle of joy arrived a bit early, and as a special (early!) Father's Day gift for West.

"Kim had her baby," a hospital source tells Us exclusively. "She's five weeks early. Kim got sick last night and had the baby early."

The source added, "They're all doing great and amazing!"

More here

(I kind of hate myself for posting this.)

#53 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11927 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

"She's five weeks early. Kim got sick last night and had the baby early."

Hmm, there's no way I think she's "early". But I *am* surprised they announced it early ;-)

#54 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7340 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

"She's five weeks early. Kim got sick last night and had the baby early."

Hmm, there's no way I think she's "early". But I *am* surprised they announced it early ;-)

agreed on all counts. I do hate to admit that I am curious to see what they named her. Otherwise, I hope this means that they all fall into a pit of Baby Bliss for the next eight (or so) weeks so we can get a break from hearing about them all the time.

Edited by fykeylicious, 15 June 2013 - 03:57 PM.

#55 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11927 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:48 PM

I admit to being confused about Kanye's role in this entire thing. Is he anything other than a sperm donor and future source of support? Did he WANT a child? Did he want to be with her??

#56 theempress

theempress

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1240 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:21 PM

I admit to being confused about Kanye's role in this entire thing. Is he anything other than a sperm donor and future source of support? Did he WANT a child? Did he want to be with her??

I think Kanye really only wants to be with Kanye.
"If you're going to lie to me, you lie to me with respect."

#57 alpierce

alpierce

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1707 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:30 AM

Wouldn't be surprised to find out he prefers man flesh, and this was his way of telling everyone, see, I'm straight!
Blind Item Junkie

We are the Americans
You will be assimilated!
Resistance is futile!

#58 crystalb

crystalb

Chatter Bug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:16 AM

Anyone want to start taking bets on when Kim comes out and starts talking about her "struggle with post partum depression"? It's only gonna be a matter of time.....anything to win the public sympathy vote. She couldn't even let Khloe have the infertility issue..... She needed that attention as well.

#59 colorine

colorine

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:51 AM

;) No, let's see the baby is one day old so she will start whining about how hard it is to be a mother.

#60 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4609 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:22 AM

Umm, this may be reaching, but one of the weekly mags had a cover story about her and and Kate being due at the same time. This would be a helluva way to get a jump on the publicity wouldn't it? Anybody wondering what the opening bids on the baby pics will be?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users