Photo

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Engagement

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

Poll: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Engagement

Will Kim Kardashian and Kanye West actually get married, or is this just a PR stunt?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11927 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

Stick to your guns, Anna!!!!! I will rip off the cover if that trash winds up in my mailbox :tantrum:

#22 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11927 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:52 PM

Laugh!! Zappos, burn, Kanye etc

http://gawker.com/za...shit-1468897044

#23 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41343 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

Laugh!! Zappos, burn, Kanye etc

http://gawker.com/za...shit-1468897044

:banana:
OMG, now I love Zappos even more!!!!

Here is the actual product listing here.

Edited by princess, 21 November 2013 - 02:12 PM.

#24 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4609 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

http://wonderwall.ms...story?gt1=28135

This does not surprise me - her mom takes a tax deduction for donating to church she owns so I guess the apple does not fall far from the tree.

:angry:

Edited by tyler, 23 November 2013 - 02:21 PM.

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Alfred, Batman and applicable today.

#25 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41343 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

Posted Image

James Franco & Seth Rogen -- Mock Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's 'Bound 2' Music Video ... Topless Bike Riding
11/25/2013 9:50 AM PST
TMZ

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz2lidOZC5k

Okay, I laughed
:D

#26 theempress

theempress

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1240 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:46 AM

Is that the actual Kanye song in the parody video? Because it is absolutely horrible. :jawdrop:
"If you're going to lie to me, you lie to me with respect."

#27 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4609 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Listening to Kevin and Bean this morning -- they said there was more sexual tension between Rogen and Franco than Kimye.

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

#28 kappy22

kappy22

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3438 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

Has her face moved at all since she gave birth? Is it just me or is her face literally frozen now?

#29 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11927 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:07 AM

Kanye on the radio compared their love to Romeo & Juliet. OOOOOHHH to have that ending! (Al Roker making fun of them on the Today Show - have you ever READ Romeo & Juliet, Kanye?)

#30 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41343 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:21 PM

Oh Yeezus He’s In Trouble! Kanye West’s Latest Concert Fills Only 4,500 Seats In 19,000 Arena
Posted on Dec 4, 2013 @ 10:12AM | By Alexis Tereszcuk - Entertainment Editor
RadarOnline

Kanye West’s troubled-plagued tour continues with the latest stop on the Yeezus extravaganza filling only 4,500 of the over 19,000 seats in the Kansas City Sprint Center.

Kim Kardashian’s baby daddy has had to cancel multiple concerts on the tour for what he says are technical difficulties, and the Tuesday night show was a “thin turnout,” according to the Kansas City Star.

“West almost certainly could have filled the Sprint Center five years ago,” the paper reported.

“Tuesday’s poor attendance indicates how his scandalous love life, frequent impolite pronouncements and his gradual shift away from conventional hip-hop have alienated many of his fans.”

West threw a tantrum during his Tampa, Fla. concert on November 30, stopping the show after only three songs, demanding the lights be turned off, spewing an expletive rant at his tech crew and storming off stage.

However, in Kansas City West was more contrite and didn’t rant for too long, just talking to the audience for a mere eight minutes.

“I don’t always say the right things at the right time,” he said. “I’m better at saying the wrong things at the wrong time.”

I'm shocked. :D

#31 GovMarley

GovMarley

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

West threw a tantrum during his Tampa, Fla. concert on November 30, stopping the show after only three songs, demanding the lights be turned off, spewing an expletive rant at his tech crew and storming off stage.

Did he really only sing three songs? How pissed would you be if you paid for concert tickets and only got three songs? That's bullshit.

#32 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41343 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:36 AM

Did he really only sing three songs? How pissed would you be if you paid for concert tickets and only got three songs? That's bullshit.

Narcissistic people tend to become that way because of some sort of trauma early in life.

#33 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4609 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:12 AM

This gets better and better:

http://www.usmagazin...sailles-2013412

:4biggrin:

#34 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4609 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:11 AM

http://wonderwall.ms...llery?gt1=28135

The background on this: Kim called Kanye down to the medical center and they hunted this guy down to the chiropractor's office that the kid worked in in order to beat the crap out him. . . .

The guy was a jerk, but still. . . .

#35 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41343 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

http://wonderwall.ms...llery?gt1=28135

The background on this: Kim called Kanye down to the medical center and they hunted this guy down to the chiropractor's office that the kid worked in in order to beat the crap out him. . . .

Violence is never okay, no matter how "justified" you think it is. :rolleyes:

#36 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41343 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:35 PM

Violence is never okay, no matter how "justified" you think it is. :rolleyes:

Correction: Defending yourself from violence with violence is okay IMO. Defending yourself from name calling with violence? No, not okay. Don't care what name calling terms they used.

#37 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4609 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:35 PM

http://shanayarox.in...elifes-of-kim-k

and on another note, I heard the French government won't let them get married at the Palace of Versailles (shocker that I know) :rolleyes:

#38 Lady Frost

Lady Frost

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

^ Oh thank god! When I first read about them wanting to use Versailles, my thought immediately was "Missing the point much?" Versailles is the quintessential example of why the French went off with their heads in the first place. :D

Edited by Lady Frost, 22 January 2014 - 04:13 PM.

#39 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7340 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:14 AM

I just read something that said Kim K is shooting for Vogue now. I forgot to get a link for fanchitchat. I'm hoping this is a rumor and that Anna's sticking to her guns. However, Kim has gone back to brown hair - IT'S ABOUT TIME

#40 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4609 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:21 AM

I just read something that said Kim K is shooting for Vogue now. I forgot to get a link for fanchitchat. I'm hoping this is a rumor and that Anna's sticking to her guns. However, Kim has gone back to brown hair - IT'S ABOUT TIME

Maybe this is what you saw: http://www.huffingto..._n_1599728.html

Its the Italian men's version - its old though so maybe not.

Here it is: http://www.huffingto..._n_1514411.html

For Vogue Italia --

and this update: UPDATE: Vogue Italia editor Franca Sozzani took to Twitter to clarify what's going on: "@KimKardashian will be the star of photo shoot in the July/August number of L'Uomo Vogue," i.e., men's Italian Vogue. So maybe this explains the choice of Kim a tiny bit more?

Edited by tyler, 03 February 2014 - 11:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users