#21 sanlee

sanlee

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12288 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

Bacon Brushes Off Broadway Return In Footloose

KEVIN BACON has pre-warned Broadway bosses not to bother offering him a role in a revival of his hit movie musical FOOTLOOSE - because he's "not interested".

The actor starred as Ren MCCormack in the original 1984 film, about a Chicago, Illinois-bred teenager who moves to a small town that has banned dancing and rock music.

The movie was turned into a musical, which hit the New York stage back in 1998.

There has been talk of a new production - but Bacon won't be involved.
He tells the New York Daily News, "I'm not interested in doing that. They did one, and that's enough for me."

Source: contactmusic
**MY INNER CHILD IS A MEAN LITTLE EFFER**

#22 Hihomumio

Hihomumio

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2362 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:43 PM

Today 12:56 PM PDT by Ted Casablanca

Dear Ted:
I know there are plenty of fake relationships in Hollywood. I know you and your wonderful husband are the real deal, but can you please tell me that at least one lovable couple out there is together because they want to be and not for PR? Kevin and Kyra? Courteney and David? Nicole and Keith seem like a long shot...
óLttl Brat

Dear Hopeless Romantic:
Def not the last couple you mentioned. And def the first. Middle one? Sometimes.

#23 sanlee

sanlee

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12288 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 09:10 AM

Kevin Bacon Grilled By Family

Kevin Bacon
admits he loses all family arguments.

The 'Taking Chance' star - who has an 18-year-old daughter Sosie and a 20-year-old son Travis with his actress wife Kyra Sedgwick - admits he has such a soft spot for his daughter that it sometimes becomes a struggle to parent her because she can argue back so well.

He said: "With my daughter I would say she usually wins the debates, especially in the last few years. When they are really little you can sort of play it off, but when they turn into teenagers you start to give them the heads up about their opinions and talk about things with them. But in the end she usually wins."

However, the 51-year-old actor insists he can be a tough disciplinarian when he needs to be.

He added to People.com: "We just spoke about curfews tonight, and she said to me, 'Do I have a curfew?' And I said, 'Yeah, I think you do!' And she said, 'I don't think so. I haven't had a curfew for years.' So we had a debate about it, and I won."

Kevin believes his daughter got her argumentative streak from her mother, who he always ends up admitting defeat to.

He said: "She usually wins. She's a very good arguer. She always makes good solid points, and I just nod and agree."

Source contactmusic
**MY INNER CHILD IS A MEAN LITTLE EFFER**

#24 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12026 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:38 AM

Dear lord I love Kevin Bacon. And yes, I'd love to see him play a naked wizard!!!!

Bacon calls for more male nudity on screen!!

http://pagesix.com/2...en-male-nudity/

#25 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7381 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:13 AM

Whew!

When I saw this topic at the top of the new threads, I immediately thought they announced their divorce. Glad to see he's tackling weighty issues instead  :D

#26 Baby Doll

Baby Doll

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1191 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:42 AM

fykeylicious, on 06 Aug 2015 - 10:13 AM, said:

Whew!

When I saw this topic at the top of the new threads, I immediately thought they announced their divorce. Glad to see he's tackling weighty issues instead  :D

That's so funny. With all the recent divorce announcements, I was trying to think of any couple that would actually shock me, and the only one I could come up with was Kevin and Kyra. :)

#27 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12026 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:35 AM

Kevin Bacon on the Today Show with Kathie Lee & HOda today (yeah, I'm working from home ;-) He is totally unlined. His face is so smooth! But he doesn't look "done" - I'm sure he's had stuff done, everyone has (including a couple of the Today anchors, on tv this morning!) but it doesn't look fake or bad - it just looks like he's aging really freaking well.

Have I mentioned how much I adore Kevin Bacon?

#28 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12026 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:25 AM

29 years married. Holy shit. I adore them. And yes, I talk to *my* husband about grocery shopping all the time too ;-)

http://www.laineygos...er-5-2017/47812

[I just wished I looked like -either! - of them after 29 years of marriage]

#29 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4622 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:59 AM

Have I mentioned how much I adore Kevin Bacon?

I read between the lines.  :)

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Alfred, Batman and applicable today.

#30 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12026 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:27 AM

I really really need to watch I Love Dick :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users