Which couple will bite the dust in 2015?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think many of us (well, I'll speak for myself) figured that if she'd overlooked his indiscretions this far, why bother getting a divorce.

Yeah, I just thought this was one of those couples that would last miserably forever.

• Like 1

It was me!!! Haha.

I mainly chose them because I think Ben is a jerk. And I was hoping. :)

Edited by GovMarley
  • Like 8

Morena Baccarin (Jessica Brody from Homeland, amongst many other roles) and her hubby of 3.5 years are splitting. He's asking for joint custody of their kid as well as spousal support. http://www.justjared.com/2015/07/06/morena-baccarins-husband-austin-chick-files-for-divorce-after-3-years-of-marriage/

Edited by Freckles

I'll be honest, I couldn't get that link above, so I had only seen the headline. I just came across another article elsewhere and the big take away for me is that they are ALREADY divorced! That's sneaky.

Page Six says it's because he wants kids and she doesn't.

http://pagesix.com/2015/07/20/miranda-lambert-and-blake-shelton-divorced-because-she-doesnt-want-kids/

Geez, they've only been married 4 years. You'd think they would have had this conversation before they got married (well, actually, they've been together 10 years, right?) Anyway, nothing wrong with wanting different things. But I'd think his cheating would be more of a problem than her not wanting kids.....

(also she guest edited the June Country Living magazine, so that's gotta be at least one reason they postponed the announcement? Summer wouldn't affect his PR since the Voice isn't on now, right? I don't watch, so....)

• Like 1

Page Six says it's because he wants kids and she doesn't.

http://pagesix.com/2015/07/20/miranda-lambert-and-blake-shelton-divorced-because-she-doesnt-want-kids/

Geez, they've only been married 4 years. You'd think they would have had this conversation before they got married (well, actually, they've been together 10 years, right?) Anyway, nothing wrong with wanting different things. But I'd think his cheating would be more of a problem than her not wanting kids.....

(also she guest edited the June Country Living magazine, so that's gotta be at least one reason they postponed the announcement? Summer wouldn't affect his PR since the Voice isn't on now, right? I don't watch, so....)

Exactly....but saying it's because he wants kids and she doesn't sure does make him sound good, right? I don't believe it for one minute. He's always been a cheater, cheated when he hooked up with Lambert, and there's been so many rumors about his continued infidelity since. Another article on this said there's alcohol issues too. Neither's an angel, but I'd bet his serial cheating is what really ended things.

Exactly....but saying it's because he wants kids and she doesn't sure does make him sound good, right? I don't believe it for one minute. He's always been a cheater, cheated when he hooked up with Lambert, and there's been so many rumors about his continued infidelity since. Another article on this said there's alcohol issues too. Neither's an angel, but I'd bet his serial cheating is what really ended things.

Yep, I'm sure there are many reasons and blame to go around - but making it look like she's an "ambitious" woman instead of one who'll stay at home and support her husband? Sadly that plays VERY WELL in the "country" demographic. Hope it doesn't affect her career negatively....

I also got the impression from the article that once people become camp Blake, there's a lot of dish about her that they will spill after holding it in out of respect for him.

Chiris Young has denied being the reason why Miranda and Blake have divorced saying that he would not betray his friendship with both Miranda and Blake.

God bless you and all three of them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can believe the story that Blake wanted kids and she doesn't with her being the pet and puppy person that she is. Maybe she didn't have enough room in her heart for kids.

Maybe she didn't have enough room in her heart for kids.

That is an INCREDIBLY offensive statement to those of us who are childless, by choice or otherwise. There are many reasons not to have or not to want kids. It has NOTHING to do with our capacity for love.

And please, stop effing blessing me. That is also incredibly offensive.

• Like 2

From what I am reading, neither one of them can keep it in their pants. He's a shifty-looking mother anyway -- he, the Deaner, and Eddie Cibrian have probably tagged 95% of the West Coast.

• Like 2

Speaking of these two, Blind Gossip just marked this item as "solved." I don't think we've posted it, so I'll just include it here.

SOLVED!

[Blind Gossip] It was his wife’s big night, so it would have been nice for this singer to just lay low and play the totally supportive husband for a few hours. Nope. He was spotted at an after-party collecting women’s phone numbers. The women weren’t industry players. They were the attractive dates of industry players. He might have felt a little guilty, though, because right before he would ask them for their number, he would swivel his neck around to see if his wife or anyone else was watching. We wouldn’t judge if we knew that this couple had an open marriage… but they don’t.

Singer:

Wife:

SOLVED!

Singer: Blake Shelton

Wife: Miranda Lambert

Singers Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert are divorced. In an unusual move, the divorce was finalized the same day the announcement was made.

Shelton claims that he filed for divorce because Lambert cheated on him. LOL! Pot. Kettle.

Maybe she didn't have enough room in her heart for kids.

That is an INCREDIBLY offensive statement to those of us who are childless, by choice or otherwise. There are many reasons not to have or not to want kids. It has NOTHING to do with our capacity for love.

And please, stop effing blessing me. That is also incredibly offensive.

If what I wrote had really been meant for you directly, I would have quoted one of your previous messages, but I didn't. Therefore, there was really no reason for you to lash out at me here. As for what you think of anything that I do have to say, if you do not like it, that is your own problem when I have as much right as anyone else here to say whatever comes to my mind. If you are not going to keep to yourself something that may offend another person, why should anyone else be quiet then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And for the record, offending anyone was never once my intention when I said what I had to say about those who appear to put animals first before anything else. Offending anyone is never my intention when I say anything, but sadly that has become the stone cold reality when saying anything now because no two people are alike. Sadly someone is going to eventually take issue with what is actually being thrown out there no matter what the heck it is or who it happens to come from.

Edited by James Otto Sweet Heart

Is Daily Mail the one that isn't so trustworthy? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised - just wondering how much to believe the source ;-)