HoneyBunny

Movies You Have Walked Out On

*rocks back and forth*

Please don't let me walk out of Indiana Jones...don't let me walk out of Indiana Jones! No how bad I am hearing that it is! :blink:

Really? I am really looking forward to this one. The last two were bad, the first one was good. I was hoping this one would be a good one.

*rocks back and forth*

Please don't let me walk out of Indiana Jones...don't let me walk out of Indiana Jones! No how bad I am hearing that it is! :blink:

Ditto, I am still rocking & mumbling "Please don't suck, please don't suck!!!". :(

*rocks back and forth*

Ditto, I am still rocking & mumbling "Please don't suck, please don't suck!!!". :(

I'm hearing bad things and rocking with you...I should've known something was wrong when they cast Shia Leb-whatever. When I see it, I'll report back. At least I'm hearing good things about SATC. I know, it's not Indiana Jones...but gotta hope these films are good. :D

I worshipped Indiana Jones so much that I used to watch that awful TV show Tales of The Golden Monkey starring a very young ____________ (who now plays the dad on 7th Heaven). :unsure: Anyway....

The 2nd Indy movie made me sick and I was a kid then but I knew crap when I saw it

The 3rd movie made me smile

This 4th movie is making me nervous. Is anybody excited by the movie trailers? I'm not. :(

(Will I walk if it sucks? Absolutely, walk right into some other probably more sucky film next door. :P After all, nobody sucks like Steven Spielberg. He makes Thanksgiving Turkeys out of his movie mistakes. Remember A.I. with Jude Law? Now that was like getting teeth pulled. -_- )

I worshipped Indiana Jones so much that I used to watch that awful TV show Tales of The Golden Monkey starring a very young ____________ (who now plays the dad on 7th Heaven). :unsure: Anyway....

The 2nd Indy movie made me sick and I was a kid then but I knew crap when I saw it

The 3rd movie made me smile

This 4th movie is making me nervous. Is anybody excited by the movie trailers? I'm not. :(

(Will I walk if it sucks? Absolutely, walk right into some other probably more sucky film next door. :P After all, nobody sucks like Steven Spielberg. He makes Thanksgiving Turkeys out of his movie mistakes. Remember A.I. with Jude Law? Now that was like getting teeth pulled. -_- )

Yeah, I nearly nodded off during Schindler's List....I'm so kidding! ;)

This the first time I heard someone not liking Spielberg. :blink: I wasn't a big fan of AI either, but in all honesty it was Spielberg trying to emulate or finish up a Stanley Kubrick picture.

I loved Temple of Doom as a kid, but probably couldn't sit through it today. However, Raiders/The Last Crusade were total awesomeness..tho'! :lol:

I've always been underwhelmed by Spielberg. I thought "ET" was stupid, thought "Raiders" was silly, thought the second Indiana Jones movie sucked, and I was a kid when I saw them. I did like the third Indiana Jones movie, for some reason.

I also thought "The English Patient" was grossly over-rated, even though I would happily watch Ralph Fiennes read the yellow pages and love Juliette Binoche. :wub:

I have never walked out on ANY movie. Since my cinema is in the next town and takes two buses and a walk into the middle of nowhere to get to, I'd consider it pointless walking out on something that took so much time/effort to get to in the first place.

Even if I don't enjoy a film that much I'd still sit through it and get my money's worth. I never understand people who walk out. I have fallen asleep through Spiderman 2 though! Not because it was a boring film, I was just too warm.

I also thought "The English Patient" was grossly over-rated, even though I would happily watch Ralph Fiennes read the yellow pages and love Juliette Binoche. :wub:

I've never seen TEP, but whenever I hear it mentioned I can't help but think about that Seinfeld episode that mocks it. Good times :)

I haven't walked out on a movie, but I fell asleep in the theater during The League of Extraordinary Gentleman.

If I had seen Bad Santa in the theater, I may have walked out on that one. My hubby and I turned it off part way through - we just couldn't take it anymore.

There isn't enough money in the world to make me finish Titanic. I fell asleep the first time trying to watch it, and what I do remember of it was all pure dreck.

I wanted to walk out of Doom, but I wasn't alone and had no transportation, so I took a nice nap instead.

Edited by galaxygirl

When it comes to films that have put me to sleep, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" with Mos Def and Sam Rockwell (?) totally put me into a DEEP DROOLING SLEEP. I woke up while the end credits were on and felt like a million bucks. So I guess that was money well spent? :unsure:

When it comes to films that have put me to sleep, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" with Mos Def and Sam Rockwell (?) totally put me into a DEEP DROOLING SLEEP. I woke up while the end credits were on and felt like a million bucks. So I guess that was money well spent? :unsure:

Thanks for the chuckle, Honey!

I went to see "Alan Quartermaine and the Something or Other" with Richard Chamberlain (and maybe Sharon Stone?) many years ago. It was someone else's choice. He kept falling asleep during the film. He didn't know it because every time he woke up it was the same run, chase, scream, explosion, run some more scene - over and over again. He thought he'd only been asleep for a few seconds.

Finally, after what felt like twelve and a half hours of pure torture, it ended. He wakes up and says "That was quick! What happened?" :blink: :blink: :blink:

I went to see "Alan Quartermaine and the Something or Other" with Richard Chamberlain (and maybe Sharon Stone?) many years ago. It was someone else's choice. He kept falling asleep during the film. He didn't know it because every time he woke up it was the same run, chase, scream, explosion, run some more scene - over and over again. He thought he'd only been asleep for a few seconds.

Finally, after what felt like twelve and a half hours of pure torture, it ended. He wakes up and says "That was quick! What happened?" :blink: :blink: :blink:

I remember that movie, one of those Romancing the Stone knock-offs. Yeah I think it had Sharon Stone in it. It wasn't very good lol.

I haven't seen it and don't plan on seeing it because I would probably walk out on it - The Love Guru.

It's getting horrible reviews.

I was listening to the radio today and the reviewer said that Mr. Myers was working some out some issue and practicing movie therapy.

I have never gotten Mike Myers.

I haven't seen it and don't plan on seeing it because I would probably walk out on it - The Love Guru.

I can't even sit through the advertisements for this movie. -_-

I can't even sit through the advertisements for this movie. -_-

So true. I logged into the main board and saw this thread was bumped and the first thing that popped in my head was "Someone walked out on Love Guru".

Me and the BF went to the movies over the weekend. He asked if I wanted to see that Adam Sandler Zohan movie. I said "No. Let's go bowling instead." , so we did. If we did see the movie, I'm sure I would;ve walked out. Adam Sandler isn't funny. At all. -_-

(edited to add)

and i've the movie is really, really, really bad

Edited by TubaGirl

Zohan was baaaaad. Don't ask me how I wound up there...but I did and stayed through the entire flick. Early Sandler was funny(Waterboy, Wedding Singer, Happy Gilmore)...older Sandler sucks. I did walk out of Chuck and Larry last year...I should've learned.