Sign in to follow this  
princess

Kevin Costner

Kevin Costner & Wife Expecting Again

Posted Image

Kevin Costner and wife Christine are expecting their second child, a rep confirms to PEOPLE.

The actor, 53, and Christine, 34, were married in Colorado in 2004. The couple's first son, Cayden Wyatt, was born in May 2007. Costner also has three children from his first marriage to Cindy Silva.

Before baby, though, Costner has a different kind of celebration. His country music album will be released in November.

It's Another Boy for Kevin Costner!

Kevin Costner and his wife, Christine Baumgartner, welcomed a baby boy on Thursday night in Los Angeles, the Dances with Wolves Oscar winner's publicist, Arnold Robinson, has announced.

Hayes Logan Costner weighed 8 lbs., 15 oz., upon arrival, reports MSNBC.

Costner recently told the Associated Press that the name Hayes was "a cowboy character" in a Western movie he soon plans to makes, and that it is "a great Western name."

Costner, 54, and Christine, 34, announced her pregnancy in November. They were married in 2004.

The couple's first son, Cayden Wyatt, was born in May 2007. Costner also has three children from a first marriage, to Cindy Silva.

Source: People

Kevin Costner and his wife, Christine Baumgartner, welcomed a baby boy on Thursday night in Los Angeles, the Dances with Wolves Oscar winner's publicist, Arnold Robinson, has announced.

Costner recently told the Associated Press that the name Hayes was "a cowboy character" in a Western movie he soon plans to makes, and that it is "a great Western name."

Costner, 54, and Christine, 34, announced her pregnancy in November. They were married in 2004.

The couple's first son, Cayden Wyatt, was born in May 2007. Costner also has three children from a first marriage, to Cindy Silva.

He has FOUR other kids.

He also has a son Liam...

DEADBEAT F'IN DAD

He has FOUR other kids.

He also has a son Liam...

DEADBEAT F'IN DAD

Well, he wasn't married to Liam's mother so according to People magazine and its readership, that doesn't count. :rolleyes:

Is he a deadbeat dad because an idiot reporter (in People) screwed up and failed to report a child? Or is there actually a story there?

Is he a deadbeat dad because an idiot reporter (in People) screwed up and failed to report a child? Or is there actually a story there?

I have read and heard that he wants nothing to do with his child. I detest men that do this. I am looking at you Larry Bird.

To be fair I think it is the People reporter who didn't do their homework - other sources list six kids

Kevin Costner is a dad for sixth time

Kevin Costner and his wife Christine Baumgartner have welcomed their second boy, Hayes Logan Costner.

According to Ok Magazine the baby is a healthy 8 pounds, 15 ounces and both mother and child are doing well.

The couple are also parents to 21-month-old toddler, Cayden Wyatt.

Advertisement

Costner also has four other children; three with his first wife Cindy Silva, namely Annie, Lily and Joe and a fourth, Liam, from a relationship with Bridget Rooney.

But isn't part of securing a trophy wife the expectation that you can PROVE you are still virile by spawning?

LOL. He's not THAT old! I went to college with him. :blink:

But isn't part of securing a trophy wife the expectation that you can PROVE you are still virile by spawning?

LOL! Well, MC, you TOO have grown kids, right? Did you know Cindy as well?

LOL! Well, MC, you TOO have grown kids, right? Did you know Cindy as well?

I didn't know either of them while I was there, but Cindy was Snow White (I think?) at Disneyland while I was a lowly food service worker. (I did get to be a gypsy at Knotts Berry Farm though - that was fun!) I think they may have started having kids earlier than I did but yes, mine are out of the house now :) :)

Is Kevin Costner Germany's New David Hasselhoff?

Move over David Hasselhoff, Germany's got a new singing star!

Kevin Costner and his band Modern West have been touring Europe, and the kick-off concert was Monday night in the small Bavarian town of Jüchen – to a sold-out audience of 700.

The Oscar-winning actor was pumped to see such a large crowd for his first show and said to the audience, "I wasn't sure if anyone would come, but I'd like to thank you and your town."

Still, Costner knows his appeal with female fans and took the opportunity to apologize to the men in the audience. "If you got dragged here by your wives or girlfriends, I'm sorry," he said, according to the Neuss-Grevenbroicher Zeitung.

If the men-folk minded, they didn't say anything. Local critics, who described the music as country-infused rock, gave Costner the thumbs up.

Costner's tour continues Friday in Berlin, where Modern West is playing at a fund-raising gala for McDonald's children's charity at the Grand Hyatt hotel.

Source People

Kevin Costner Scared Of Swine Flu

Kevin Costner is terrified his children will catch swine flu.

The 54-year-old actor - who is currently touring Germany with his country band Kevin Costner and Modern West - has banned his family from travelling with him to keep them safe from the potentially fatal virus.

Kevin - who has six children, Annie, 25, Lily, 23, Joe, 21, Liam, 13, Cayden, two, eight-month-old Hayes,with three different women - said: "It is unusual that my family is not there, because they usually are always there.

"But I have been worried about swine flu, and didn't want my small children with me this time on this trip."

The 'Dances with Wolves' star also revealed how his wife, German model Christine Baumgartner, encouraged him to fulfill his dream of playing his music in Germany.

He is quoted by website tz-online.de as saying: "I wanted to bring my music to the people. And since my ancestors emigrated to America in the 17th century, I wanted to close the circle and return to Germany.

"Christine has given me confidence."

Source contactmusic

Kevin Costner Scared Of Swine Flu

Kevin Costner is terrified his children will catch swine flu.

The 54-year-old actor - who is currently touring Germany with his country band Kevin Costner and Modern West - has banned his family from travelling with him to keep them safe from the potentially fatal virus.

Kevin - who has six children, Annie, 25, Lily, 23, Joe, 21, Liam, 13, Cayden, two, eight-month-old Hayes,with three different women - said: "It is unusual that my family is not there, because they usually are always there.

"But I have been worried about swine flu, and didn't want my small children with me this time on this trip."

The 'Dances with Wolves' star also revealed how his wife, German model Christine Baumgartner, encouraged him to fulfill his dream of playing his music in Germany.

He is quoted by website tz-online.de as saying: "I wanted to bring my music to the people. And since my ancestors emigrated to America in the 17th century, I wanted to close the circle and return to Germany.

"Christine has given me confidence."

Source contactmusic

Hmmm...yeah, I'm sure that's why he doesn't want his wife and kids with him- he's concerned for their safety. Somehow I'm skeptical.

Hmmm...yeah, I'm sure that's why he doesn't want his wife and kids with him- he's concerned for their safety. Somehow I'm skeptical.

:4biggrin: :4biggrin: I'm with yah on that one!

:4biggrin: :4biggrin: I'm with yah on that one!

I can buy it for the three youngest. But what 25 year old tags along with the family when Dad goes to work???

:3huh:

Kevin Costner & Kevin Reynolds plan to work together again

Kevin Costner and Kevin Reynolds have stunned Hollywood by agreeing to work together again - 15 years after "Waterworld" sank their friendship.

The two Kevins worked together on "Fandango" and "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" but fell out on the set of "Waterworld."

Moviemaker Reynolds was scathing about the movie star in a 1995 Entertainment Weekly interview, suggesting Costner should never work with another director.

He said, "That way he can always be working with his favorite actor and his favorite director."

But it appears the pair is back on friendly terms, according to the publication - they're working on a new spy comedy, called "Learning Italian."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0hSi61sk0

Kevin Costner is going to be a dad for the seventh time.

The two-time Oscar winner, 55, and wife Christine Baumgartner are expecting their third child together this summer, he confirmed to a German magazine. (Extra also reported the news.)

"My wife is going to have a baby in June," he told Bunte.

Costner and Baumgartner, who wed in 2004, have two sons, Hayes Logan, 1, and Cayden, 2.

He also has three children with ex-wife Cindy Costner: Annie, 25, Lily, 23 and Joe, 21. He has a son, Liam, 13, with ex girlfriend Bridget Rooney.