Sign in to follow this  
krysbabe

Chris Rock

NY DAILY NEWS

DNA test could Rock mom's world

Chris Rock is stepping up to the plate - or, should we say, the test tube - to determine whether he's the father of a 13-year-old boy.

Last month, Kali Bowyer, 35-year-old freelance journalist, filed a paternity action in Georgia Superior Court.

"I'm not asking for money for myself," she tells us, "nor am I suing him for $1 million. I'm just seeking a DNA test to establish paternity, medical coverage, child support."

Rock's lawyers say he's willing to do the test, but he has been busy promoting his new movie, "I Think I Love My Wife."

Bowyer is getting impatient. She says she talked with a lawyer for Rock soon after the birth of her son, Jordan. But she admits she let the paternity issue drift because she never expected the then-unmarried comic to be part of the boy's life.

"Chris and I were part of the same group of friends," she says. "I wouldn't even call it dating. We were two consenting adults who had sex once in a while. No strings attached."

Bowyer says she got back in touch with Rock's lawyer after Jordan had a grand mal seizure. She says she's in debt and doesn't have health insurance.

A source close to Rock says the time of her suit "smells opportunistic," adding, "She acknowledged [after Jordan's birth] that she'd had other sex partners. Chris has never refused her requests."

Bowyer says she wants to protect Jordan just as Rock protects his daughter with wife, Malaak: "If his child was sick, he'd be knocking down doors."

CHRIS ROCK has filed papers in Georgia in response to freelance journalist KALI BOWYER's claims that he is the father of her now 13-year-old son.

The 42-year-old comic -- who has two young children with his wife of ten years -- is not only going to take a DNA test to establish paternity, but has also filed papers to establish child support and visitation rights if he's found to be the teen's father.

Kali claims she and Chris had a casual relationship years ago, before he was a star.

She has said she is seeking support because her son recently fell ill.

(From Entertainment Tonight)

Chris Rock's Alleged Baby Mama a Fraud

Posted Apr 22nd 2007 3:08AM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Celebrity Justice

Chris Rock is under fire from a woman who claims he's her 13-year-old baby's daddy, but cops say the woman behind the allegations has been full of s**t for years.

TMZ has learned that 36-year-old Kali Bowyer, who Rock never denied having a fling with several years before he met wife Malaak, has an extensive criminal past riddled with numerous bizarre police encounters, and a penchant for telling wild stories. According to a thick stack of government documents obtained by TMZ, Bowyer was convicted of DUI in Georgia, charged with theft by deception last summer, and is facing charges of running an elaborate cell phone scam.

And it doesn't end there! In the last two years, more than ten incident reports detail some truly strange encounters with police, including one in which cops say she claimed to have been held at gunpoint and forced to "ingest some white powder," a tale which her own son contradicted under questioning. Bad checks, domestic disturbances, and several veracity-questionable incidents left police scratching their heads.

Bowyer first popped up ten years ago when the boy in question was 3-years-old, claiming that Rock was the dad, but then, we're told, she disappeared after Rock agreed to a DNA test. Though she claims that the comedian's the dad, Bowyer oddly didn't list Rock on the birth certificate.

Yesterday, Rock indicated that he would still take a DNA test to determine paternity, even offering to help support the child if he is, in fact, the dad.

^WHOO! Georgia's representing for all the crazies in the world! Take that Kansas.

Woman Not Sure Rock Fathered Her Son

AP

A woman who claims Chris Rock is the father of her 13-year-old son says she is seeking a DNA test because she's not completely sure he's the father.

Kali Bowyer filed court papers in Bulloch County in March claiming the comedian is her son's father.

"If I were 100 percent positive, I would not have requested a DNA test. I would have gone to the lawyers and courts for (a) child support order," Bowyer told the Statesboro Herald on Monday. "It's hard enough for a parent of any child to seek such a test, let alone someone in the public eye."

Rock has acknowledged the two had a "limited relationship" and is willing to take a DNA test, Bowyer said.

Bowyer also said she's pursing the paternity claim because her son is ill. She wouldn't specify the illness.

Last month, Rock asked Bulloch County Superior Court to start paternity proceedings to determine if he's the father.

The 42-year-old comedian "desires to contribute to the support, maintenance and education" of the boy if there's evidence to prove he's the father, according to papers filed by Rock's attorney.

After filing court papers in Georgia in March, Bowyer indicated her case would be moved to New York. However, Rock's lawyer requested that the matter be taken up in the Georgia court.

Rock and his wife, Malaak, have been married for 10 years and have two young children.

If I were 100 percent positive, I would not have requested a DNA test. I would have gone to the lawyers and courts for (a) child support order," Bowyer told the Statesboro Herald on Monday. "It's hard enough for a parent of any child to seek such a test, let alone someone in the public eye."

Ah Bullshit! The court would have ordered the test in a contested matter anyway.

If they accepted the word of everyone who came into court, thousands of men would be tagged, unjustly, for child support.

While I give Kudos to Chris for stating that he would support the child if it was his, here again, there would not be much choice. If he is father, he is going to get tagged, willingly or not.

Chris Rock Has Had Enough of Supposed Baby-Mama

Filed under: Chris Rock

Posted Image

Comedians and DNA tests seem to be very big these days. However, unlike Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock was proven not to be the father of the child that a woman is accusing the comedian and actor of fathering. Kali Bowyer claimed that Rock was the father of her 13-year-old son, claims which were disproven by a paternity test. And now, Chris and his wife, Malaak, have decided to speak out, releasing a joint statement. Here's an excerpt:

Last week it was concluded through DNA testing that Chris is not the father of Ms. Bowyer's son. We have spent a tremendous sum to litigate this case and are asking our attorney to pursue all legal remedies against her. Additionally, we would like for any monies Ms. Bowyer has taken from the tabloid media based on this false story to be donated to Bulloch County, GA charities for the benefit of disadvantaged boys and girls.

I can totally seeing this happen to me years down the road, once I've established an illustrious career as a famous blogger. All these baby-daddies are going to be showing up, claiming that I'm the mother of their children. Damn the wild life-style of my past/present! I'm going to end up having to pay for it later.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/08/06/chris_...ed_babymama.php

CHRIS ROCK'S BROTHER DIED - IN A NEW YORK HOMELESS SHELTER!!!

October 01, 2007. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that earlier this year comedian Chris Rock lost his brother Charles. According to reports, Chris' brother Charles was an alcoholic for more than 20 years. And it was alcohol that led the 52-year-old to die in such squalor.

But Chris' brother Charles was not always down and out. MediaTakeOut.com learned that Charles graduated from college and was accepted to a prestigious junior executive program. It wasn't until after Chris Rock's career took off, that Charles began abusing alcohol.

And years of excessive drinking took a toll of Charles' life. According to reports, Charles was in and out of alcohol treatment programs. Last year, he hit rock bottom - winding up living in a homeless shelter in NYC.

On January 26th, Charles came down with a deadly strain of pneumonia and was rushed from the shelter to a Harlem hospital. After 6 days in intensive care, the 52 year old Rock passed away. The official cause of death was "bronchopneumonia complicating chronic alcoholism."

But the story gets worse. Since no one knew Charles' identity, he was buried in an anonymous grave in a cemetery filled with unidentified persons.

Fortunately, MediaTakeOut.com has learned that Chris Rock later found out about his brother and held a wake for him in their home church in Brooklyn.

Zahra Rock: My Dad is a Busy Busy Bee

Posted Image

Chris Rock takes youngest daughter Zahra Savannah Rock, 3 1/2, to the premiere of Bee Movie at the AMC Lincoln Square 13 Theatre in NYC on Thursday. His wife Malaak and daughter Lola Simone Rock, 5 1/2, also accompanied the father-daughter duo (pictured below).

Rock, 42, lends his voice talents in the animated feature as Mooseblood the mosquito, a colorful insect with a singular take on insect life. Mooseblood meets Barry (Jerry Seinfeld) on a windshield during his travels into the human world.

Also starring in this film: Renee Zellweger, Matthew Broderick, John Goodman, Larry King, Ray Liotta, S, Oprah Winfrey and Megan Mullally.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by QTPIE

Dish on the fly:

… Did Chris Rock take a dig at Diddy? “Music kind of sucks,” the comedian told Rolling Stone magazine. “Everybody’s getting their mogul on. You’ve been so infiltrated by this corporate mentality that all the time you’d spend getting great songs together, you’re busy doing nine other things that have nothing to do with art. “You know how sh---y Stevie Wonder’s songs would have been if he had to run a f---in’ clothing company and a cologne line?” Mmm, smells like Sean John!

Tabloid Tidbits is compiled by Ree Hines & Helen A.S. Popkin.

(Pagesix.com)

ROCK MAKES THE GARDEN HOWL

January 3, 2008 -- RAUNCHY stand-up Chris Rock had Madison Square Garden in stitches Monday night, when he kicked off his six-month tour performing for a sold-out New Year's Eve audience of 20,000 fans who gave him a midnight standing ovation.

The comic from Bed-Stuy proclaimed he was a bit "nervous" when he took the stage after his opening act, R&B singer Jill Scott, also brought down the house. "I haven't done this in a while," said Rock, who was clad in a slick gray suit and brown silk shirt. But he quickly got down to business, covering every topic from Britney Spears to each presidential candidate's flaws.

"Britney Spears, boy. Even OJ kept his kids, and he even killed their mother," Rock cracked. "Britney went and messed up her dance moves at the MTV awards and they took her kids away. Go rehearse and get your kids back."

Moving on to the election campaign, Rock observed, "They sure don't want you to vote - it's easier to vote on 'Dancing With the Stars.' "

On Barack Obama: "Bush [bleeped] up so bad, now people are like, 'We don't want another white guy in the White House' . . . but Barack don't realize he's the black candidate, talking in measured tones like he does."

On Hillary Clinton: "I think America's ready for a woman president . . . just not that woman. Being married to somebody doesn't make you good at their job. I've been with my wife 10 years now. If she got up here right now, y'all wouldn't laugh. At all. You get on a plane tomorrow, you want the pilot's wife flying you?"

On Rudy Giuliani: "Everyone says Giuliani was great on 9/11. Great on 9/11 . . . What about 9/10?"

Next Rock professed black guys' love of Rosie O'Donnell. "Black men will [bleep] the whole 'View,' we'll take Barbara, Joy. They will drop kick Jessica Simpson . . . and [bleep] Rosie O'Donnell."

Even Barry Bonds made it into Rock's new act. "Our government's not trying to get bin Laden, they're trying to get Barry Bonds. If you tell me I'm gonna make more money if I take a pill, I'd be freebasing."

ROCK AFRAID TO PUBLICLY BACK OBAMA

Comedian CHRIS ROCK refuses to be overly vocal in his support for presidential hopeful BARACK OBAMA - in the fear he will ruin the candidate's chances of winning the 2008 election. The comic has joined celebrity supporters Oprah Winfrey and Scarlett Johansson by formerly endorsing the senator - but is afraid his often controversial jokes may keep Obama from reaching the White House. He explains, "You see, I have a mild case of comedic Tourette's. It's so easy for me to say the wrong thing, so I don't want to hurt the guy - 'We coulda had a black President if it wasn't for Chris Rock!' "I think he's a good guy - and I never thought in my lifetime there would be a chance of having a black President."

contact music

Stallone, Shandling make witness list

By GREG RISLING, Associated Press

Sylvester Stallone, Chris Rock and Garry Shandling were included on a list of potential witnesses released Wednesday in the federal wiretapping trial of a Hollywood private eye and four co-defendants.

Lawyers also completed jury selection in the case. Opening statements were set to begin Thursday, with private investigator Anthony Pellicano acting as his own lawyer.

The witness list compiled by prosecutors included 127 people, but it was not clear how many would actually testify.

U.S. District Judge Dale Fischer said she couldn't imagine federal prosecutors calling that many people to testify.

Also named were Brad Grey, chairman and chief executive officer of Paramount Pictures; Ron Meyer, president and chief executive officer of Universal Studios; and former Walt Disney Co. president and powerful talent agent Michael Ovitz.

Pellicano, 63, is accused of running a criminal enterprise that wiretapped phones and bribed police and telephone workers. Prosecutors said he obtained confidential information that could be used to gain advantage in divorce, business and other cases.

Stallone and Shandling were alleged victims. Stallone told The Associated Press last month he wouldn't mind testifying. Representatives of comedian Rock retained Pellicano in a paternity battle, according to court documents.

Federal authorities previously questioned Grey, Meyer and prominent entertainment attorney Bert Fields — who is also on the list — about their connections to Pellicano.

Other prominent Hollywood figures on the list include Farrah Fawcett; attorney Bert Fields, whose clients include Tom Cruise; and actor Keith Carradine, whose ex-wife Sonia Will Carradine pleaded guilty to perjury in the case.

One of the first prosecution witnesses will be retired baseball player Matt Williams, who had a bitter divorce battle with his second wife, actress Michelle Johnson, in 2002. Prosecutors said in a court filing they have an audio recording of Williams and Pellicano but didn't elaborate on its content.

Prosecutors estimate Pellicano, retired Los Angeles police Sgt. Mark Arneson and former telephone company employee Rayford Earl Turner collected nearly $2 million from what they say was a racketeering scheme.

Pellicano and his co-defendants, including Kevin Kachikian and Abner Nicherie, have pleaded not guilty.

In all, 14 people have been charged, and seven already pleaded guilty to a variety of charges including perjury and conspiracy.

Six of those seven, including film director John McTiernan and former Hollywood Records president Robert Pfeifer, were expected to be called by prosecutors.

The trial is expected to last up to 10 weeks.

(Pagesix.com)

PI, COMIC IN RAPE-CLAIM CALL

March 14, 2008 -- CHRIS Rock - one of the funniest men alive - isn't funny at all on a 31-minute tape of a phone call he had in August 2001 with disgraced private eye Anthony Pellicano, who was helping the comic fight a bogus rape charge.

"Once you're accused of rape, you're just [bleep]ed, you know?" a stressed-out Rock tells the detective.

An angry Pellicano replies: "That's why I want to blacken this girl up, totally. I want to make her out to be a lying, scumbag, manipulative [bleep]sucker . . . stupid [bleep]."

Rock agrees, telling Pellicano, "I'm [bleep]ed. I'm better getting caught with needles in my arm, way better, needles, with pictures. There's Chris Rock shooting heroin - much better blow to the career."

The Huffington Post obtained the recording and planned to put all 31 minutes on its Web site last night. The Web site said prosecutors plan to call Rock as a witness in Pellicano's trial in Los Angeles on charges of illegal wiretapping.

Rock was distraught because Monica Zsibrita, who had a one-night stand with Rock at the Beverly Hills Hotel in 1998, was suing him three years later, claiming he had raped her and fathered her child.

Zsibrita claimed that she saved Rock's semen on a tissue she stored in her freezer and that she'd prove Rock fathered her child.

But she later dropped her suit.

Rock was separated from his wife, Malaak, at the time of the fling. (Despite divorce filings last year, which were subsequently dropped, they are still together.)

During the call, Pellicano reads Zsbrita's police report to Rock and tells him her allegations aren't taken seriously by the cops.

Rock says, "I know the night we went to the Ivy she had on white pants. I only noticed cause my wife's real classy and subdued and I'm out with a girl with big [breast]s and white pants."

Pellicano then reads to Rock a portion of the report that said Zsbrita collected his semen in a Kleenex and put it in her pocket.

Rock responds, "I've been so set up."

"Does your old lady know what's going on?" Pellicano asks.

Rock: "No. She thinks it's over. Put it that way: She knows of it."

Chris Rock And Anthony Pellicano's Secret Phone Call: The Tryst, The Tissue Of DNA And All The Details

Below is the entire 31-minute conversation in 2001 between Chris Rock and Anthony Pellicano discussing a woman named Monica Zsibrita.

During her testimony in court, Tarita Virtue, an ex-Pellicano employee, recalled working on a matter for Rock, a client of Mr. Pellicano's, although she claims she never transcribed the calls. Ms. Virtue testified that while she was working for Mr. Pellicano, Chris Rock contacted the investigator to find out information on Monica Zsibrita. After a one night stand with the comedian in late 1998, she first claimed to be pregnant with his child (which proved to be false), then alleged her one-night stand with Mr. Rock had not be consensual. This conversation between Mr. Rock and Mr. Pellicano is alleged by prosecutors to have been recorded by Mr. Pellicano.

Rock married wife Malaak in November 1996 but claimed the two were separated at the time of his liaison with Zsbrita. During the call Rock admits taking Zsibrita to LA's Ivy restaurant for dinner, taking her to Guy Oseary's for a dinner party with Madonna, Elisabeth Shue and Shue's baby, and to having consensual sex with Zsbrita at the Beverly Hills Hotel. At the time the below conversation took place, there was still a dispute over DNA testing, as she had kept a Kleenex in her freezer with what she claims was Rock's semen on it.

During the call, Pellicano reads a police report with Zsbrita's side of the story and assures Rock the police aren't taking her seriously. No charges were every filed. As Pellicano reads, Rock can be heard interjecting with his side of the story, which contradicts hers. Highlights, in addition to Pellicano calling Rock terms like "honey," "brother," "buddy" and "babe" include:

8:15

CR: "I know the night we went to the Ivy she had on white pants. I only noticed cause my wife's real classy and subdued and I'm out with a girl with big tits and white pants. It's just, I know people were like, 'heeey'."

10:30

Pellicano excuses himself to "scream at my secretary."

14:00

Pellicano (reading from report): "He tried to pull out and ejaculated on her thighs. She immediately got up and went to the bathroom where she cleaned up with a Kleenex. She put the Kleenex in her pocket."

14:55

CR: I've been so set up...

AP: Did you come on her thighs?...

CR: I had a rubber on. I probably took it off right when I was getting ready to come. I probably came on her ass.

22:00

AP: Did you stick it in her? Without a rubber?

CR: No

24:45

AP: Now we got to go get this thing legally, which means we gotta subpoena it.

25:50

CR: It never stops

AP: It's gonna stop. I'm going to make it stop.

27:25

AP: [On Richard Pryor] I know of him trying to kill himself at least 5 times.

29:05

AP: We're going to get her one way or the other... Does your old lady know what's going on?

CR: No. She thinks it's over, put it that way. She knows of it.

30:05

CR: Rape is just fucking, buzz, you know?... Once you're accused of rape, you're just FUCKED, you know?

AP: That's why i want to blacken this girl up, totally. I want to make her out to be a lying, scumbag, manipulative cocksucker... Stupid bitch

CR: I'm fucked. I'm better getting caught with needles in my arm. WAY better. Needles, with pictures, there's Chris Rock shooting heroin. Much better blow to the career.

Listen to the call

huffingtonpost

Edited by ElleDriver

BUTTER 'EM UP

Page Six

March 26, 2008 -- CHRIS Rock had a few lucky partiers at Butter Monday night under his comic spell. The funnyman held court at an upstairs table with Taye Diggs, Andre Harrell, Russell Simmons and his gorgeous gal pal, Porschla Coleman. "They had a table full of models hanging out with them and it looked like Chris was making everyone laugh," said our witness. "They were drinking vodka and stayed for a while."

Chris Between Rock and Hard Place

TMZ

A nervous Chris Rock nervously walked into Federal court this morning, ready to nervously testify in the Anthony Pellicano wiretapping case. Did we mention he was nervous?

A freaked-out Rock took the stand for roughly 15 minutes to talk about a most uncomfortable subject -- DNA and baby mamas. As we already reported, Rock's attorney hired the P.I. to the stars to investigate Monica Zsibrita, who had claimed she and Rock had hooked up, and that he was the father of her child. DNA proved otherwise, so Zsibrita changed her tune, alleging Rock raped her. That's when a stressed-out Rock got on the horn with Pellicano, and it was all caught on tape.

On the stand today, Rock was asked what -- if anything -- he knew about Pellicano's tactics, to which he replied, he didn't know jack.

As for the rape allegations, Rock testified, "I'm here a free man, I didn't do anything wrong. You know I didn't do anything wrong!"

A man is A man most man are dogs for example Brad Pit cheated and left Jennifer for a home wrecker .So if Chris Rock been creeping with some groupies are has a girlfriend on the side i wouldn't be surprise.

A man is A man most man are dogs for example Brad Pit cheated and left Jennifer for a home wrecker .So if Chris Rock been creeping with some groupies are has a girlfriend on the side i wouldn't be surprise.

Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller & Chris Rock Raise Money For Autism

Adam SandlerA galaxy of comedians including Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller and Chris Rock teamed up to raise money for autism on Sunday night. The funnymen took the stage at New York's Beacon theater for a Night Of Too Many Stars: An Overbooked Concert For Autism Education, hosted by Jon Stewart.

The show, which was broadcast live on Comedy Central, also featured Matthew Broderick, Susan Sarandon, Tina Fey, Sarah Silverman, Will Arnett, Amy Poehler and chat show host Conan O'Brien.

Broderick said, "It's fun to be here. I'm a fan of 94 per cent of the performers. I'm always a little nervous. I hope it goes well."

The last autism special, which took place in 2006, raised almost $3 million. /WENN

Chris Rock 'Won't Joke About Kanye West'

Comedian Chris Rock has said that he has banned himself from making jokes about Kanye West.

The 'Love Lockdown' star has been widely criticised in recent months for acting inappropriately at a series of high-profile events. In September, he invaded the stage at the MTV VMAs to protest against Taylor Swift's 'Best Female Video' win.

Contactmusic quotes Rock as saying: "I don't talk about Kanye because he's a rapper, and he can put you in a song where you get dissed every day.

"Every single day, every 20 minutes on the radio, you are getting dissed - and far too many things rhyme with 'Rock'."

Concert promoter Live Nation confirmed today that West and Lady GaGa's upcoming 'Fame Kills' tour has been cancelled.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Chris Rock Hit With Lawsuit

Chris Rock is at the centre of a $5 million (£3.5 million) lawsuit from a woman alleging he stole her idea for his forthcoming documentary about African-American hairstyles.

Regina Kimbell has filed a suit at Los Angeles' District Court claiming the inspiration behind Rock's Good Hair film came from a documentary she made in 2005, which she showed the comic on the set of his TV series Everybody Hates Chris in 2007.

Kimbell alleges Rock ripped her ideas from My Nappy Roots, which features celebrities who discuss different hairdos, while Rock's documentary, which premieres in the U.S. on Friday (09Oct09), also features famous names talking about the topic.

She is seeking $5 million (£3.5 million) in damages, according to TMZ.com.

In the movie Rock visits hair salons and styling battles, scientific laboratories, and Indian temples to explore the way black hairstyles impact the activities, pocketbooks, sexual relationships, and self-esteem of people.

Source femalefirst

Chris Rock Lawsuit Dismissed

A U.S. judge has dismissed a $5 million (£3.5 million) plagiarism lawsuit against funnyman Chris Rock.

The Everybody Hates Chris star was at the centre of a suit from Regina Kimbell, who alleged he stole her ideas for his upcoming documentary Good Hair.

Kimbell claimed she showed Rock her show, My Nappy Roots, back in 2007 - and he subsequently ripped off her idea, which features celebrities discussing different African-American hairdos.

Rock hit back at the allegations, insisting the only similarity between the projects was the topic.

And a judge agreed with him, dismissing the suit on Thursday (08Oct09), according to Tmz.

The show will air in America on Friday (09Oct09).

Source femalefirst