Sign in to follow this  
krysbabe

Chris Rock

When I first heard about this documentary, I wondered if it had anything to do with an art exhibit held in north Cal about 3 years ago. The theme of the artwork was based on around Afro American hairstyles and people's issues with hair. Can't believe this woman thought she was the only one to think of it.

Chris Rock: I Do Not Have a Secret Love Child

Chris Rock was spotted on Monday leaving New York City’s Trump International Hotel with his 5-year-old daughter Zahra with wife Malaak Compton-Rock, a nanny and an unidentified little girl.

Her unknown identity prompted tabloid speculation that Rock, 45, who has another daughter, Lola, 7, also with his wife, had fathered the girl out of wedlock.

Tabloids also drew a connection between a 2007 paternity suit filed by a Georgia woman, Kali Bowyer, who claimed Rock was the father of her then-13-year-old son. DNA tests later proved that was not the case.

According to Rock's rep, "The child in the photograph with Chris Rock that appeared in the New York Post is the daughter of a family friend from South Africa whom [his wife] Malaak Compton-Rock met through her charity endeavors over the years. She visits often and when here is a joy to the Rock family."

Rock and his wife met in 1994 and married in 1996.

Next up, Rock will star in the comedies Death At Funeral, due out in April, and Grown Ups, arriving in theaters in June.

Source People