Sign in to follow this  
MMM1

Kim Catrall

Cattrall Lands Bacardi Deal Former Sex And The City star Kim Cattrall has signed a deal to be the face of Bacardi's new cocktail range Island Breeze. The English-born actress, 48, will appear in both print and television advertisements for the Caribbean alcohol giant. Cattrall enthuses, "I have always enjoyed cocktails socially, but I have been conscious of both the calories and drinking in moderation. That is why I agreed to endorse Island Breeze. It is the first lite spirit. Now, I can have great tasting, lighter cocktails that are low in calories. Now that's sexy." Island Breeze contains Bacardi rum, natural fruit flavors and sucralose - a natural-sugar substitute. Cattrall recently starred in advertisements for British tea giant Tetley. http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-04-14/

(BANG) - David Schwimmer is reportedly romancing Kim Cattrall.The former 'Friends' star has been on a string of dates with the 'Sex and the City' beauty, according to America's Us Weekly magazine.Sources claim the pair, who are both staying in London while they star in West End plays, have been seen together on at least five occasions at the city's Fifty restaurant.The magazine says David and Kim were spotted kissing during one of their nights out.However, a representative for David, 38, insisted he wasn't dating 48-year-old Kim.He told America's New York Daily News newspaper: "I don't think David knows Kim Cattrall. "He has never been to that restaurant."Last year, David was said to be devastated when girlfriend Gina Lee ended their relationship.Friends of the sexy model claim she broke up with the actor because they didn't have anything in common and that she was only romancing him to get over her former fiancé Kenyon Phillips, who she split up with two weeks before meeting David.Kim, who played man-eater Samantha Jones in 'Sex and the City', was recently said to have ended her relationship with a Canadian chef 21 years her junior.

(IMDB.COM)Cattrall Talks Sex Actress Kim Cattrall is set to unveil a new TV special on human sexuality, to coincide with the release of her book Sexually Intelligent. The former Sex And The City star, who penned the successful sex-help tome Satisfaction - The Art Of The Female Orgasm, traveled to various destinations around the world to speak with people about their intimate secrets for the show, which will carry the same name as the new book. She says, "It was so much fun. We took seven real people and we asked them all the same questions about sexuality and then we took four experts to comment on it. Then we traveled all over the world." And the British-born beauty, 49, admits she was particularly surprised when she spoke with people about their fantasies. Cattrall explains, "This was actually a more scary subject for people, because people don't like to admit that they fantasize, or what they fantasize about." The documentary is set to debut in the US next month.

She used to f*ck one of Canada's former prime ministers - Pierre Trudeau - ugh. He was one slimy, arrogant bastard. I shudder when I see the men she selects... no Smith Jerrod amongst them!

Kim Cattrall The Newest 'Desperate Housewife?'February 7, 2006 2:30 a.m. ESTMatthew Borghese - All Headline News Staff WriterLos Angeles, California (BANG) - Kim Cattrall is reportedly joining the cast of 'Desperate Housewives.' The blonde actress - who played voracious Samantha Jones on 'Sex and the City' - will guest star as Edie Britt's sex-crazed sister on the hit show. According to Britain's News of the World newspaper, the star's character will be even more outrageous than catty Edie. Last year Kim revealed she blamed 'Sex and the City' for the breakdown of her marriage. The stunning star claimed her now ex-husband Mark Levinson didn't like the raunchy storylines of her sex-mad character. She also admitted he was unhappy with the long hours she had to work on the hit show. She told Britain's New magazine: "He was a fan of the show, but I think he had problems with some of the episodes and storylines, although I did not feel that way. "And I was also on a schedule that never stopped; he was 10 years older than me, and I feel maybe it was ultimately quite challenging to him." All content provided by BANG Showbiz. :rolleyes: Thats the same frickin' character!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexd?blogid=7

Cattrall To Spread Her Sex Wisdom to Teens

Former "Sex and the City" actress Kim Cattrall is using her life experiences

to offer advice and guidance to teenage girls in her next book.

After writing best-sellers "Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm" and

"Sexual Intelligence," thrice-divorced Cattrall is offering less explicit

advice to young women.

Piccadilly Press, who is publishing "Everything I Ever Learned About Being a

Girl," claims Cattrall will use her "real-life" experiences growing up in

Canada and England to offer lessons.

The publisher says, "It will be like the advice of an older sister. The idea

is that Kim will advise teenagers to be cautious, so that they learn from

her mistakes."

Despite the sexual tone of her previous tomes, Piccadilly insists the latest

book will not encourage promiscuity, which Cattrall's on-screen persona of

Samantha Jones is famous for.

:huh: I don't see her fitting in to this show. Edie is enough.

Amen.I think the show was great in the first season but is struggling this season.

rosiedemarioActress turned writer Kim Cattrall is expected to use her 'real-life' experiences to offer advice and guidance to teenage girls in her next book, as she wants them to be cautious and not get be-fooled at the hands of men.Piccadilly Press, who are publishing Everything I Ever Learned About Being A Girl claim Cattrall will use her own experiences growing up in Canada and England to offer lessons to young girls."It will be like the advice of an older sister. The idea is that Kim will advise teenagers to be cautious, so that they learn from her mistakes," Contactmusic quoted the publisher, as saying.Despite the sexual tone of her previous tomes Satisfaction: The Art Of The Female Orgasm released in 2003 and Sexual Intelligence in 2005, Piccadily insist that the latest book will not encourage promiscuity, which Cattrall's on-screen persona of Samatha Jones in Sex And The City, a TV drama, is famous for.

Nissan Pulls Naughty Car Ad With Kim CattrallAP Kim Cattrall's double entendre-laced ad didn't sit well with New Zealanders. WELLINGTON, New Zealand (July 21) - Japanese carmaker Nissan said Friday it has pulled a raunchy commercial starring "Sex and the City" actress Kim Cattrall from New Zealand television after complaints over its content.Cattrall, who plays sex-obsessed, promiscuous Samantha Jones in the hugely successful U.S. series, appears in the ad purring with excitement about Nissan's new sedan."Why didn't you tell me it was so big, I just wasn't prepared for it?" she gushes. "The all-new Nissan Tiida makes you feel really, really, really good inside."She tells a salesman: "Ah! That was amazing. Absolutely fabulous! I mean the great body and the way you moved it."The double entendre-laced ad was approved by New Zealand's Television Commercial Approvals Bureau before broadcast. Nevertheless, it sparked a number of complaints to the Advertising Standards Complaints Board.Nissan said it was taking the commercial off the air before the board could consider the objections."We made this decision in the interest of self-regulation and in response to public feedback," Nissan said in a statement.New Zealand generally is regarded as liberal when it comes to TV ad content, with no complaints reported about the Australian tourism campaign "Where the bloody hell are you?" which was banned in the UK.

LINENS & THINGS

Gwyneth Paltrow and Kim Cattrall get coordinated in black at the Thursday opening of the French linens boutique D. Porthault in Paris.

Posted Image

How astoundingly hot does she look in that photo? WOW! Granted, she also has an expression on her face that says, "I'm sucking it all in," but who cares?

(Pagesix.com)

It's Time Well Spent

Kim Cattrall is taking her role as spokeswoman for Turbochef ovens very seriously. The "Sex and the City" star showed up to Guastavino's Wednesday night during a foodie event sponsored by the oven maker with her boyfriend, personal chef Allan Wyse. Cat trall told the crowd, which included Cynthia Rowley, Julian Nic colini, Drew Nieporent and Sirio Maccioni, that she and Wyse like to cook in the nude at home and purred, "Using this oven will leave more time for other things."

Kim Cattrall Wandering the Streets of Soho Until SATC Film is Made

Filed under: Kim Catrall , Sex and the City

Posted Image

With the film version of "Sex and the City" reportedly having been give the green light, Kim Cattrall will finally have a decent acting job once again. In the mean time she's happily in love with her 26-year-old boyfriend.

While she may have mirrored sexy singleton Samantha in stepping out solo, reports have it that the 50-year-old actress is planning on settling down again with her hunky Canadian-born beau Alan Wyse, 26. "There is a gap," she says of their difference in years, "but it's nice that he doesn't have to pretend he knows everything, which a lot of men my age do."

Kim, who met Alan when she dined at the Toronto chef's hometown restaurant and began dating him in 2004, is now said by pals to be planning an autumn wedding. "Kim is madly in love with Alan," said a source. "He is the man of her dreams."

But can it last?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

More photos of Kim Cattrall walking around Soho after the jump.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Jessica Marx

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/17/kim_ca...ilm_is_made.php

Catfight continues on ‘Sex and the City’

MSNBC News Services

Actress Kim Cattrall graciously agreed to revive her saucy Samantha Jones character for the much-anticipated “Sex and the City: The Movie.” But that doesn’t mean she’s closed the rift with the show’s star, Sarah Jessica Parker.

According to the New York Daily News, a “scowling” Kim stomped out of a “Sex and the City” reunion celebration at Butter restaurant almost as soon as SJP arrived. According to a source, Kim left, “just shooting a dirty look at the paparazzi.” Meanwhile, Cynthia Nixon did not attend the get-together. But Kristin Davis stayed on to hang with SJP. “Thirty minutes later the other two left, with big smiles on their faces. Kristen climbed into a town car and Sarah looked like she was walking home.”

Kim and SJP reportedly fell out over pay inequity during the show’s final 2004 season. It seems that as producer and star, SJP raked in considerably more than Kim on the HBO hit series. Allegedly, that’s also the reason Kim took so long to agree to appease hardcore “Sex” fans and sign on to the film.

Back on the set, Kim and SJP glammed it up as Sam and Carrie, but according to one spy, their scripted kiss between friends seemed colder than ice.

RENOUNCING SKIN

December 20, 2007 -- KIM Cattrall , who's dripping in fur in the "Sex and the City" movie, wants those pesky PETA people off her back. So she's arranged to have all the pricey skins donated to the organization after filming is completed. PETA claims Cattrall, whose Samantha character is splashed with red paint by protesters in the flick, is "adamantly against fur. She once wore fur, but had a change of heart once she learned how animals are drowned in traps and electrocuted on fur farms," a PETA rep said. The donated skins will be marked by a red "X" on the back and given to the homeless.

nypost

i know alot of people dont like her and the other SATC girls but i cant wait til the movie comes out. i wanna see it. *ducking for cover now* ;)

http://www.starmagazine.com/sex_city_bonus...rtainment/13622

Bonuses For SATC's Kristin And Cynthia

Not everything is sexy in the city. Sources tell Star that Kim Cattrall was such a diva to work with on the Sex and the City movie that her costars are getting a secret bonus for dealing with Kim's prima donna behavior.

An insider tells Star, "Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon are getting a 'hush-hush' bonus for not being divas during filming and as a thank-you for putting up with Kim."

http://www.starmagazine.com/sex_city_bonus...rtainment/13622

Bonuses For SATC's Kristin And Cynthia

Not everything is sexy in the city. Sources tell Star that Kim Cattrall was such a diva to work with on the Sex and the City movie that her costars are getting a secret bonus for dealing with Kim's prima donna behavior.

An insider tells Star, "Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon are getting a 'hush-hush' bonus for not being divas during filming and as a thank-you for putting up with Kim."

Hardly, Hushhush.