Sign in to follow this  
Cutielb99

Carmen Electra

I can't copy pics into threads for some reason, but the ones I just saw here

http://www.celebitchy.com/11171/carmen_ele...e_pregnant_too/

do look like she is pregnant. Paired with the comments above about wanting to have children I'd say she's knocked up. And I also wonder whatever happened with her and Joan Jett?? I was digging them as a couple :wacko:

Well, I mean thick for her.

Posted Image

Hooray, I figured out how to post a picture. It's probably really old, but this is how I think of her.

Edited by GovMarley

Well, good luck to her/him if she is pregnant but to be honest I don't think she is. Her boobs are so big and the way the dress hangs out from them might make her look pregnant. Also she's leaning in a funny position in that first pic. I am maybe wrong though. Who knows..

But good luck to them anywy.

Isn't it funny though, how she dressed all rocker and cowboy girl with Joan (Joan's look) and with this guy she's all girlie in dresses and the slick hairstyle of the R & B Wife. Funny how your image can sometimes change to blend or suit those you hang with.

Carmen Electra, Paris Hilton frolic at Coachella after-party

Carmen Electra showed off her fiance and black diamond engagement ring at an excluse Coachella after-party, while the Hilton sisters frolicked with their beaus.

Paris Hilton and Benji Madden arrived just before midnight Saturday, greeting DJ Steve Aoki with hugs at an airport hangar transformed into a makeshift nightclub about eight miles from the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.

While Nicky Hilton and David Katzenberg held court in a corner booth at the invite-only T-Mobile Tone Def After Party, Electra and Rob Peterson wandered with their hands firmly clasped.

Electra announced her engagement to the musician on Thursday.

Paris Hilton and Madden were inseparable throughout the evening as they snapped photos of each other and friends, watched partygoers perform karaoke in the PlayStation 3 "SingStar" Lounge, and scarfed down nachos and hot dogs from food trucks parked inside the event.

During the celebration, attendees were invited to customize T-Mobile devices and Michael Stars T-shirts, receive makeup makeovers from Too Faced Cosmetics, lounge on beds underneath vintage posters, and dance to tunes provided by Aoki, Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein and "That '70s Show" actor Danny "DJ MomJeans" Masterson, who all operated from separate booths on the dance floor.

___

Copyright © 2008 The Associated Press.

Carmen Electra: Fiance's Proposal Was "Wonderful and Sweet"

What made Carmen Electra want to walk down the aisle for a third time?

Her fiance, rocker Rob Patterson.

"We have known each other for a long time — it's like we're really good best friends," Electra told Usmagazine.com at a Coachella T-Mobile Sidekick bash Saturday in Palm Springs.

"He understands me – I understand him," she said.

So how will the wedding be different from her two previous marriages to Dave Navarro and Dennis Rodman?

"You can't really compare people," she said. "This is something new and exciting, so we will see where it goes. I am very happy."

Electra wouldn't dish on how he popped the question.

"It's personal," she said, "but it was wonderful and sweet, I will tell you that."

She and Patterson don't have a date set yet.

"We are going to enjoy being engaged for now and just do that," she told Us. "It's funny because people think you are getting married tomorrow, and we just want to take our time and take things very slow."

As for rumors that she is expecting?

"People always say what they want," Electra said. "I don't really have anything to say to that. It's silly."

Source: Us Weekly

Carmen Electra Promotes Stripper Poles

Fox News

Tuesday , May 20, 2008

By Hollie McKay

LOS ANGELES —

Carmen Electra has perfected the art of the "Aerobic Striptease," but now, the former "Baywatch" babe is taking her passion for getting hot and heavy to a whole new marketing level.

Electra has been busy plugging her latest "workout" DVDs, “Vegas Strip" and "In the Bedroom." But she's also been working on the release of her very own line of stripper poles.

"I am so excited to have a new pole coming out, a portable stripper pole. The great thing about my portable pole is you can put it in your own living room or you can do the workout in your bedroom," she said. "No one has to see you do it. It's up to you — you can perform for your husband or boyfriend, or do it more as a workout and focus on that."

Electra (who has been training with The Pussycat Dolls for the past three years) has no doubt built an empire on her sex-symbol status, and is hoping that this interesting little product will help empower women not only to “get in the best shape of their life,” but do so in a way that they can embrace their female prowess.

So while Electra has cottoned onto the Tinseltown trend of being both an actress and a brand-builder, this bride-to-be assured us that she certainly won’t be following the current fad of rushing down the aisle.

“I have known him [her Korn guitarist fiancé Rob Patterson] for years; we were friends first and then we just started dating. He’s super sweet, really, really nice and a really kind, loving person," she said. "There are no plans as of yet; we're taking things really, really, really, slow.

“It's just funny how you get engaged and everyone thinks you're getting married tomorrow — even my friends were calling me going, 'Are you pregnant? I heard you're pregnant. Is that true?'" she continued. "All these rumors start and gossip, it's funny. But it could be 10 years. I really want to take it super, super slow.”

The 36-year-old obviously has a “thing” for rocker types — her past relationships include Prince, Dave Navarro, Tommy Lee and B-Real of Cypress Hill.

“I've always been attracted to the rebel, the person that seems the most fearless. Because maybe in a way, I can live through that person,” Carmen explained. “Maybe I’m that way because I grew up with a lot of music in my family — my dad plays guitar and my mom was a singer in a band and my brother played drums, so I guess I see a lot of my family in men like that.”

Carmen Electra to Pose for Playboy

We're about to see a whole lot more of Carmen Electra: The model-actress is set to appear in an all-new, 8-page nude pictorial in January's Playboy, a source at the magazine tells PEOPLE.

Electra, 36, first posed for the publication in 1996 – a move that helped transform the Ohio-based girl next door, who was born Tara Leigh Patrick, into an international pin-up star.

The January issue, which marks the 55th anniversary of Playboy magazine, goes on sale Dec. 12.

– Mark Dagostino

Carmen Electra: 'A Lot of Women Would Die to Look" Like Jessica Simpson

And the outpouring of support for Jessica Simpson continues!

"She's a gorgeous girl," Carmen Electra told PEOPLE Friday night at the 6th annual Leather & Laces Super Bowl Party in Tampa of her "good friend" Simpson. "A lot of women would die to look as good as she looks."

In fact, Electra believes much of the controversy surrounding Simpson, 28, and her curvier body can be chalked up to the outfit she was wearing the day she performed in Pembroke Pines, Fla.

"There's going to be moments where people don't necessarily like your look or what you're wearing, and that's okay," she says. "Next week, she'll rock some outfit that will blow everyone away."

Source: People

So what happened to Carmen's pregnancy ?? Was it terminated ? I didn't hear that she miscarried.

I never heard she was pregnant - people were saying she might be because she had a bit of a belly

Carmen Electra Not Rushing Marriage

Carmen Electra is in no rush to get married.

The former 'Baywatch' actress has been engaged to Otep rocker Rob Patterson for almost two years but still has no plans to set a wedding date.

She said: "We're happy the way things are. We're not really putting that added, extra pressure on the relationship."

Although Carmen, 37, is no hurry to walk down the aisle with the former Korn rocker, the brunette beauty insists a wedding could still happen one day.

She added: "It's possible. If we decide that, then we will get married, but we're just happy being together."

Carmen has been married twice before. She tied the knot in Las Vegas with controversial basketball star Dennis Rodman in 1998 before splitting soon after.

In November 2003, she wed Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro, but they divorced in February 2007.

Source monstersandcritics.com

Carmen Electra 'Regrets Breast Surgery'

Carmen Electra has admitted that she regrets having her breasts enlarged.

The former Baywatch actress - who boosted her bust to a DD cup - has now said that she should never had agreed to surgery.

The 37-year-old told Fabulous: "I had breast surgery over ten years ago, taking me from a 32B to DD, which took a bit of time to get used to. I didn't want to go as big as that. It's nice that I don't have to wear a push-up bra any more, but I could have left myself alone."

Electra went on to say that she also recently decided to thin out her extensions after deciding her hair was looking oversized.

She explained: "I get my hair extensions done professionally, but when I was in Greece recently for a photoshoot, they looked too much so I got a hairdresser to give me thinner ones. Now they look very natural."

Source digitalspy.co.uk