Sign in to follow this  
purpleiris

Jersey Shore

Does anyone else watch this besides me? I'm ashamed to say I watch it, it's so trashy. But I'm intrigued because I grew up in NJ, and I know soooo many people like them, it's very entertaining. I can't remember the last show I actually watch on MTV.

I watch it...and I'm getting brain damage the more I watch. :shocked:

I got hooked on it over Christmas when they ran all the episodes in a row and I had lots of time off. I am ashamed to admit it too...lol. It is so bad that it is funny. They are so trashy that its a hoot. I never watch the episode when it is on the first time but always catch the rerun airing on the weekends late at night!! lollol My 21 yr old daughter thinks its funny that I am addicted now. She said they watch it at college and laugh about how dumb and trashy they are.

Does anyone know what the procendure for getting your face blurred out on tv? I'm wondering because the last episode I saw featured a girl the "the situation" had "smashed". Her friend came looking for her the next day at the house, and it was pretty sad. The girl obviously had some sort of booze problem or something, but I wondered why she wouldn't opt to have her face blurred out.

they have to give their permission to be aired on TV if they don't sign a release they get blurred out. Same as for "Cops" and other shows like that. If you are a minor they automatically blurr the face. I would have my face blurred too...who wants your friends and relatives know you are making an ass of yourself!!!

they have to give their permission to be aired on TV if they don't sign a release they get blurred out. Same as for "Cops" and other shows like that. If you are a minor they automatically blurr the face. I would have my face blurred too...who wants your friends and relatives know you are making an ass of yourself!!!

One time a film crew came into a local cafe, hovering around a woman and some kids. Then one of the crew's minions scrambled about with release forms for everyone to sign, but wouldn't say what show it was for, only that it was a "lifestyle documentary." Naturally, lots of people declined to sign anything with fine print that was shoved in the faces with little explanations. Later on, someone noticed the "Trading Spouses" truck parked downtown and that's how we found out what show it was.

I am ashamed to admit I watched the reunion show last night cause not much else was on!!! Sammy got upset and walked off then when she came back. Her and whats his name..her boyfriend had a fight and broke up. I also read on E! they are demanding more money to come back next year. MTV is saying they can replace them with dozens of others!!! True..lololol

has anyone noticed they are everywhere these days!!! I saw a pic of the "situration" in Vegas on Valentines Day with Holly Madison! They were with Kendra and her husband. Surprizingly because the Jersey Shore is not on E! Usually the E! stars all cross over and visit one anothers shows and appear in public together as if to publicize their shows!! Anyone ever notice that...its like a rule for E! reality stars to hang out with other E! reality stars. Or maybe it is because they are all so skanky thats all they know are other skanks!!!! lol