Voyage to Splitsville  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I grew up in New England in the 80s and went to boarding school. I now live in the South. I cannot decide which nicknames sound more ridiculous ? On the other hand, I'm totally used to all of them and show no surprise when I hear a name that is "different".....

https://pagesix.com/2018/08/16/pete-davidson-can-only-afford-groceries-in-ariana-grandes-16m-apartment/

Yep, this is what you want to hear from engaged adults with way too much money.....[it would be funny to me if I hadn't just read in another P6 piece that he ordered her engagement ring the day/week they met....]

“We’re learning how to be adults. We’re having a really fun time.”

On 5/29/2018 at 3:48 PM, princess said:

Kit Harington and Rose Leslie set a date for their wedding

It's SO SOON.

May 26, 2018 11:58am

By Hannah Smothers

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 08/26 **#6**
They should never have got married. These two foreign born co-stars for awhile longer on their pay cable show have been in nonstop fight mode. He still hasn't got over his other co-star.

• Sad 1

Last day of 2018 and only one of the couples on our list actually divorced! :shocked:

Looking forward to the 2019 poll. :jumping1:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, princess said:

Last day of 2018 and only one of the couples on our list actually divorced! :shocked:

Wait, who?? How can I not figure this out??

5 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

Wait, who?? How can I not figure this out??

I guess you're just so use to Jen Aniston always getting left by men, it didn't register :D

• Haha 3

Folks, family stuff kept me from updating this for 2019.   But fear not: new poll will be available in the next 48 hours...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1