Which couple will bite the dust in 2015?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All this advice would also be applicable to Ben Affleck. Hey, maybe he and Giada should get t'gether, now they're both single...

Do cheaters enjoy hooking up when it's not illicit?? ;-)

Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt have ended their relationship, PEOPLE confirms exclusively.

"With great sadness, we have decided to separate, after 18 years of love and shared history," the couple tells PEOPLE in a joint statement. "We will continue to be supportive of each other in every way possible moving forward."

Having been plagued with split rumors for months, Hamm, 44, and Wesfeldt, 45, were last seen publicly together on July 22 in New York at the premiere after-party for Netflix's Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, where they were "canoodling" with each other, according to reports.

Earlier this year, the Mad Men star completed rehab for alcohol abuse and credited Westfeldt for supporting him throughout his treatment. In April, the couple even released a statement denying reports they had broken up.

Keep up with Jon Hamm in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

Hamm told PEOPLE last year that he felt lucky to have Westfeldt, an actress and screenwriter, in his life. "Our lives are entwined," the actor said. "It's a long time [together]. I'm definitely the guy that repeats his stories! Mostly it's just paying attention and keeping engaged and not succumbing to inertia or going through the motions."

The two began dating in 1997 and starred together in the 2011 film Friends with Kids.

• With reporting by AILI NAHAS

• Like 1

Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt have ended their relationship, PEOPLE confirms exclusively.

"With great sadness, we have decided to separate, after 18 years of love and shared history," the couple tells PEOPLE in a joint statement. "We will continue to be supportive of each other in every way possible moving forward."

Having been plagued with split rumors for months, Hamm, 44, and Wesfeldt, 45, were last seen publicly together on July 22 in New York at the premiere after-party for Netflix's Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, where they were "canoodling" with each other, according to reports.

Earlier this year, the Mad Men star completed rehab for alcohol abuse and credited Westfeldt for supporting him throughout his treatment. In April, the couple even released a statement denying reports they had broken up.

Keep up with Jon Hamm in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

Hamm told PEOPLE last year that he felt lucky to have Westfeldt, an actress and screenwriter, in his life. "Our lives are entwined," the actor said. "It's a long time [together]. I'm definitely the guy that repeats his stories! Mostly it's just paying attention and keeping engaged and not succumbing to inertia or going through the motions."

The two began dating in 1997 and starred together in the 2011 film Friends with Kids.

• With reporting by AILI NAHAS

I have never been married so what do I know, but, 18 years, lives are intertwined, love and shared history, supportive, lucky to have her.

So why are they separating? You gonna find someone a whole lot better? :huh:

Wow. Our poll couples were all silent and sh*t until just a few weeks ago and now Bam Bam Bam! Do you think any blind items were about Megan & Brian? I'm actually sorta surprised and saddened by this, since they seemed to avoid the limelight and just seemed to get on with their lives fairly quietly...

Actually I wish someone had the time and interest to comb through all the blind items of the last decade and match them up with the answer. Like when Heath Ledger and Phillip S. Hoffman passed, several blinds were immediately revealed. I want more of them. Lots more.

Wow. Our poll couples were all silent and sh*t until just a few weeks ago and now Bam Bam Bam! Do you think any blind items were about Megan & Brian? I'm actually sorta surprised and saddened by this, since they seemed to avoid the limelight and just seemed to get on with their lives fairly quietly...

Actually I wish someone had the time and interest to comb through all the blind items of the last decade and match them up with the answer. Like when Heath Ledger and Phillip S. Hoffman passed, several blinds were immediately revealed. I want more of them. Lots more.

I dunno. If death of the subject is the only way to get a reveal, I am content to remain in the dark on a BV.....unless it involves a Kardashian. Then all bets are off.

• Like 1

Saw a tabloid with Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani dating - not a far fetched idea. They both split with their spouses around the same time and they work together.

^^^ Here is what Blake put up on his Twitter page this past Thursday! :D :D :D

Getting ready this morning to go put in my deer plots and looked at Twitter... Damn my dating life is awesome!! Let me know what happens...

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I dunno. If death of the subject is the only way to get a reveal, I am content to remain in the dark on a BV.....unless it involves a Kardashian. Then all bets are off.

Oh no, it need not be death. It could be divorce or a kindness. Or "what father of a slutty reality family is not so secretly finally revealing her true identity to the world." See what I did there? I said "her". You'll NEVER guess this one. Not in a million years. Unless I give you a Klue.

:D Made myself laugh and that's half the battle.

We may as well find a Kardashian emoticon. We will never be done with them.

Saw a tabloid with Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani dating - not a far fetched idea. They both split with their spouses around the same time and they work together.

Blind Gossip posted this last week:

This musical TV guy LOVES all the fun rumors that are flying around about who he’s dating!

Too bad one of them is definitely not real.

[it’s just a] PR stunt for the upcoming season of [his show]. You can expect those rumors about him and [costar] to stretch over the entire season. They’ll both play along. There will be flirting and denials and maybe a few “dating” photo ops. It’s good for the show but it’s also good for them personally because it’ll distract fans from the ugly divorce stuff.

We’re looking forward to a fun season of romantic musical chairs!

I assumed this was meant to be Blake and Gwen. Lo and behold they instagrammed a pic together the day after. I don't believe the two of them would date in real life.

Edited by fykeylicious
  • Like 1

fykeylicious, on 14 Sept 2015 - 2:30 PM, said:

branchop, on 13 Sept 2015 - 1:40 PM, said:

Blind Gossip posted this last week:

QuoteThis musical TV guy LOVES all the fun rumors that are flying around about who he’s dating!

Too bad one of them is definitely not real.

[it’s just a] PR stunt for the upcoming season of [his show]. You can expect those rumors about him and [costar] to stretch over the entire season. They’ll both play along. There will be flirting and denials and maybe a few “dating” photo ops. It’s good for the show but it’s also good for them personally because it’ll distract fans from the ugly divorce stuff.

We’re looking forward to a fun season of romantic musical chairs!

I assumed this was meant to be Blake and Gwen. Lo and behold they instagrammed a pic together the day after. I don't believe the two of them would date in real life.

Yeah. Screams publicity stunt to me.

• Like 1

Kaley Cuoco and Husband Ryan Sweeting Divorcing

by Bruna Nessif Today 5:13 PM PDT

EOnline.com

It's over! Yet another Hollywood favorite couple have revealed that they're heading to splitsville.

Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting and husband Ryan Sweeting have decided to divorce after nearly two years of marriage, according to People.

"Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting have mutually decided to end their marriage," Cuoco's rep tells the mag, who first reported the split. "They ask for privacy at this time. No further statement will be issued regarding this matter."

The Big Bang Theory star and the tennis player wed on Dec. 31, 2013.

Breaking news, more to come...

Edited by princess

Glenn Close and her Albino-lookin' husband have divorced. He's super-rich so I'm guessing she got a big pay-out...

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3249758/Starship-Troopers-actor-Casper-Van-Dien-files-divorce-wife-Catherine-Oxenburg.html

Casper van Dien and Catherine Oxenberg bite the dust, too!

Wow. As an addendum to the Morena Baccarin divorce... she's already pregnant and engaged (Benjamine MacKenzie, of The OC and Southland).

Wow. As an addendum to the Morena Baccarin divorce... she's already pregnant and engaged (Benjamine MacKenzie, of The OC and Southland).

I swear that was a blind - I mentioned that when I posted the pregnancy in the Baby Boom thread....

• Like 1

HALLE BERRY, OLIVIER MARTINEZ DIVORCING

12 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

1027-halle-olivier-tmz-1.jpg

Halle Berry filed for divorce from Olivier Martinez ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Halle cited irreconcilable differences. As for money, we're told it's not an issues because the couple had a prenup.

A source close to the couple tells us, "They have a personality difference." And the incident at LAX, where Olivier got charged with assault for hitting a guy with a baby seat, exacerbated their conflicts.

The couple is calling it quits after 2 years of marriage. They have a child, Maceo, who is 2-years-old.

Our sources say Halle is not asking for joint or primary custody, but rather what is in "the best interests of the child."

We're told the expectation on Halle's part is for a quick, non-contentious divorce.

Story developing ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3pmsoHWP8

• Like 1

I will admit that I had absolutely no recollection of them being married and having a kid. When I saw the headline, I thought it was going to be how everyone was surprised to find out about the wedding and divorce at the same time. I guess this one was really not on my radar.