Lea

Miley Cyrus

What The Hell Is She Doing There?

Posted Image

Disney whores are everywhere! They are even taking over the Oscars! Hannah Montana is there tonight, because Jon Stewart wanted the richest horse in the business to gallop on in. I'm joking! Well, she does have some horse teeth.

Miley was just on E! with her mom and I swear that woman wanted to do Ryan Gaycrest. She was fingering his butt hole with her eyes.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

Miley, Billy Ray Cyrus host CMT Awards

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Billy Ray Cyrus and daughter Miley will host and perform at the 2008 CMT Music Awards.

The seventh annual awards show will air live April 14 on CMT from Belmont University's Curb Event Center. Alan Jackson, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Sugarland, Taylor Swift and Toby Keith will also be among the performers.

"Miley and I are so excited to be hosting the CMT Music Awards," Cyrus said Tuesday in a statement. "We know it will be a fun-filled night with a lot of great music performances."

Cyrus, 46, made it big on the country and pop charts in 1992 with his hit "Achy Breaky Heart." These days, he plays Miley's father on the 15-year-old actress-singer's "Hannah Montana" TV show.

"Hannah Montana" is filmed in Los Angeles, but the family has a home near Nashville. The Disney Channel recently announced that parts of Miley's upcoming movie will be filmed in Tennessee.

The news will make the awards show a tough ticket. Miley's last concert at Nashville's Sommet Center sold out and commanded high prices in the secondary ticket market, much like her other stops nationwide

Miley Cyrus's Puppy Rescue!

Posted Image

Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus

How perfect can one girl be? Miley Cyrus is a singer, dancer and, now, dog rescuer!

After grabbing takeout with a pal at Sharkey's Mexican Grill in Los Angeles, the 15-year-old star and her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, came across a lost dog near their home, reports E!.

Despite her undeniably busy schedule – presenting at the Oscars, working on a new studio album, preparing for her Hannah Montana movie, shooting the third season of her TV show, hosting the CMT Awards – Cyrus played with the confused canine until it was reunited with its rightful owner.

Miley Cyrus Gives Concert Tickets to a Dog Whose Father Died in Iraq

Posted Image

Here's Miley Cyrus and her dad, chilling with a stray puppy. Apparently, they came across the dog before taking it back to its owner, who lived in their neighborhood. But if I were Miley, I'd be checking out the dog's story to see if it wasn't pulling some kind of shenanigans to try and get some sympathy concert tickets.

Meanwhile, why is it impossible for Billy Ray to have an uncomplicated haircut? I seriously think he's rocking the same do as Cojo. And the bottom lip with the landing strip isn't helping his cause much either.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

She looks like a Cabbage Patch Doll. :blink:

I'm glad she hasn't blown half of Hollywood and snorted a mountain of coke, but thank god I don't have to deal with her tv show, movies or concerts EVER.

Billy Ray Cyrus: I Didn't Delete Lindsay Lohan's Number from Miley's Phone

By Jackie Fields

Billy Ray Cyrus is denying rumors that he deleted Lindsay Lohan's phone number from daughter Miley Cyrus's cell phone.

On Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Tuesday morning, the Idol host brought up reports claiming that the two young stars met Grammy weekend and traded numbers, but that Billy Ray went through Miley's phone and erased Lindsay's digits.

Billy Ray's response: Not true. "We love Lindsay," he said.

Cyrus, 46, emphasized that he wants his kids to think of him as a "best friend." "I wanna be the person [Miley] wants to talk to," he told Seacrest. Fifteen-year-old Miley has a lot of friends, and "I just want to be one of those friends."

When Seacrest asked Billy Ray for words of wisdom on how to keep a teen star from running into trouble, the former "Achy Breaky" country star said it's all about "having a good heart and loving people and knowing that you're here for a reason."

Miley Cyrus to play rival network's awards show

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Disney Channel star Miley Cyrus will perform at rival network Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards in Los Angeles on March 29, organizers said.

Also set to take the stage are the Naked Brothers Band, who have their own Nickelodeon series. Jack Black will return as host the ear-piercing family event, which will take place at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion.

Cyrus, star of Disney Channel's "Hannah Montana," received nominations for favorite TV actress and female singer. The series was nominated for favorite TV show.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporte

Older Male Fans Give Miley Cyrus 'The Creeps'

Teen sensation Miley Cyrus is 'creeped out' by men who go to her shows on their own. The 15-year-old star loves watching the dads who accompany their kids to her Hannah Montana concerts - but wishes single men would stay at home.

She says, "When it's, like, the dad fans, it's so cute! 'Cause they're, like, there with their daughters and they're singing my songs. And then there's the guys who watch it on their own. That's when it gets creepier!"

Miley Cyrus's Relationship With Her Dad And His Pajamas

Posted Image

Miley Cyrus wants to give her Pops a makeover. She says that he has a "Clint Eastwood Pajamas" look that has to go. I have no idea what that means. Like, old man pajamas? Grizzled film director pajamas? Do they have guns on them? She says that "there's a certain time where dad's got, we call it the 'Clint Eastwood Pajama look'. It's so horrible, it's the worst. And a really ugly hat with a bow. Oh, it's so bad." OK, what is this bitch wearing to bed that's scaring the children so much?

As for Dad, he wants to be Miley's friend. That never works out. Dad first, friend later. He called into Ryan Seacrest's show and explained that he feels that if he "invades her space, he won't be that guy." Translation: don't piss her off so the checks keep coming. "Achy-Breaky Heart" was a long time ago. He also denied reports saying that he deleted Lindsay Lohan's number from Hannah Montana's cell phone. He said that "we love Lindsay. We love her." Seriously, you need to Dad that situation. That freckled UV-baked trollop is no kind of role model for your kid, dude.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

Teen sensation Miley Cyrus is 'creeped out' by men who go to her shows on their own. The 15-year-old star loves watching the dads who accompany their kids to her Hannah Montana concerts - but wishes single men would stay at home.

She says, "When it's, like, the dad fans, it's so cute! 'Cause they're, like, there with their daughters and they're singing my songs. And then there's the guys who watch it on their own. That's when it gets creepier!"

What, she doesn't think dressing to look 10 years older then you are doesn't have something to do with it?

What, she doesn't think dressing to look 10 years older then you are doesn't have something to do with it?

I don't think she does. I have never seen her cleavage and she normally covers her butt. She dresses a lot more conservatively than the kids my daughter (who is 16) goes to school with. I think she dresses more like a middle schooler. Her Oscar dress was very appropriate for her age. No plunging necklines, no really tight wear. Some could argue that her makeup is heavy, but only when she is Hannah. As Miley not so much. Maybe at the Oscars - but hey, they were the OSCARS - I'll cut her some slack when she is on a red carpet.

The purple dress she has above I think is extremely age appropriate. Think about it, when Britney wears that dress and those boots - we complain that she dresses like a teenager (with no taste :) )- and she is about 10 years older than Miley.

My eight-year-old loves her, too. She seems pretty grounded. Her mom keeps her on a short leash, I hear. And good for her. Maybe she'll turn out to be ok, despite growing up in Hollywood.

I'm not saying she dresses provocatively, I don't think she does. But if I did not know who she was, I would think she was 25.

You mean.... she's NOT 25? WTF?

Kids may like her, her mom may be keeping her out of the Tinsel Town crack dens but there is something about that girl that just puts me off. Granted, I've never seen her show nor have I seen her movie(s?) but you're right, it's not her outfits. It's her FACE. Every time I see her on the red carpet she looks 25-30.

I'll throw Ms. Cyrus a bone and say that at least she doesn't look as old as Ali Lohan. That poor kid looks about 40. Her mom must be pleased. :rolleyes:

A Cyrus By Any Other Name

Posted Mar 17th 2008 4:14PM by TMZ Staff

Don't call her Destiny Hope! TMZ has obtained official documents filed Friday in Los Angeles County Superior Court requesting Destiny Hope Cyrus' name be officially changed to Miley Ray Cyrus.

The documents, filed by Hannah Montana's parents Leticia and Billy Ray, indicate the reason for the name change as "Destiny Hope Cyrus has been commonly known as Miley Cyrus since she was a young child. The Change of Name is requested to make her commonly used name the same as her legal name."

It had been previously reported that her name was officially changed -- not so. In addition to filing these documents, she must publish a public notice of the change. Then she can officially start signing checks as Miley Cyrus.

Dolly Parton: 'Miley Cyrus Is A Little Elvis'

Dolly Parton is tipping her teen superstar goddaughter Miley Cyrus to become the next Elvis Presley. Parton is amazed by what Cyrus has achieved at the age of 15 - and is convinced she will be a huge star for decades.

She tells AOL Music, "That little Miley Cyrus ... she's like a little Elvis! The kids love her because she's Hannah Montana, but what people don't realize about her is she is such a fantastic singer and songwriter. She writes songs like she's 40 years old! She's really deep."

"And I think that she's gonna have a big career after that show is off the air. I know I'm partial, because she's my goddaughter. But I'm amazed at the talent that child has and the effect she has on people. And a lot of that ain't just Disney, a lot of that is Miley."

WENN

Miley Cyrus changes her name

Miley Cyrus was born Destiny Hope Cyrus

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Hannah Montana is leaving destiny behind.

Miley Cyrus was given the name Destiny Hope Cyrus by her father, Billy Ray Cyrus.

Miley Cyrus, whose given name is Destiny Hope Cyrus, has filed papers in Los Angeles Superior Court to change her full legal name to Miley Ray Cyrus.

The 15-year-old singer and TV star is the daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus, who filed the papers last Friday with wife Leticia. Her father writes in the filing that the request was "to make her commonly used name the same as her legal name."

The name-change request was first reported by the celebrity Web site TMZ.com.

Miley Cyrus has said her father gave her the nickname "Smiley Miley" as a baby because of her sunny disposition. On the Disney Channel tween hit "Hannah Montana," she plays a teen who hides her singing stardom.

Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus are hosting the Country Music Television ceremony together at Nashville's Belmont University on April 14.

(Pagesix.com)

Jones Slams Irresponsible Role Models

Actress Rashida Jones has hit out at the "depressing" lack of Hollywood role models for young girls. Jones, the star of U.S. TV's The Office and the daughter of music legend Quincy Jones, is fed up with reading about the exploits of troubled celebrities such as Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears. Instead, the 32-year-old wishes more attention could be focused on responsible role models - like Miley Cyrus. She says, "I think about what it would be like to have a daughter now, one who is influenced by Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears - and, ugh, it's so depressing. Where are the other young Hollywood role models who are cool, smart, and out there doing something with their lives? Maybe Miley Cyrus? There's a definite responsibility that comes with being famous. You shouldn't be able to just... look pretty."

I'm not saying she dresses provocatively, I don't think she does. But if I did not know who she was, I would think she was 25.

You mean.... she's NOT 25? WTF?

Kids may like her, her mom may be keeping her out of the Tinsel Town crack dens but there is something about that girl that just puts me off. Granted, I've never seen her show nor have I seen her movie(s?) but you're right, it's not her outfits. It's her FACE. Every time I see her on the red carpet she looks 25-30.

I'll throw Ms. Cyrus a bone and say that at least she doesn't look as old as Ali Lohan. That poor kid looks about 40. Her mom must be pleased. :rolleyes:

I didn't necessarily mean her face, but she dresses and looks too old. Kids need time to be kids no matter what they think they may want. When I see kids Cyrus's age and younger with thriving hollywood careers I blame the parents for letting it happen. The boatloads of cash they push at these kids and their parents is no excuse for not letting your kid be a kid. Parents need to be parents and kids need to be kids.

Good move. Miley Ray sounds kind of country but Destiny Hope is nothing but trailer trash.

Hey! She's gonna need that name back when she starts stripping. She'll regret this, I tell you.

I didn't necessarily mean her face, but she dresses and looks too old. Kids need time to be kids no matter what they think they may want. When I see kids Cyrus's age and younger with thriving hollywood careers I blame the parents for letting it happen. The boatloads of cash they push at these kids and their parents is no excuse for not letting your kid be a kid. Parents need to be parents and kids need to be kids.

Take a moment and compare her to other teenage girls walking out of any middle school today. You will see that not only is she age appropriate but actually a little on the conservative side.

My experience is with Archdiocese Schools. I never knew there were so many ways to sex up a parochial school uniform. And cover your eyes at the school dances...you wonder if their parents let them leave the house dressed that way. :rolleyes: