Sign in to follow this  
princess

Paris Hilton

Posted Image

Paris Hilton Gets Year's Probation, No Jail

By Mark Gray

Monday September 20, 2010 11:15 AM EDT

people.com

Appearing before a Las Vegas judge first thing Monday morning regarding her Aug. 27 drug arrest, Paris Hilton pleaded guilty to two misdemeanors – drug possession and obstructing an officer – but avoided jail time.

Just as the District Attorney had confirmed over the weekend, under the terms of the plea, Hilton, 29, was placed on probation for a year. If she is arrested in the next year she will face a year behind bars.

Clark County Detention Center Justice of the Peace Joe Bonaventure, told Hilton, "The purpose here is to change your conduct. [The Clark County Detention Center] is not the Waldorf=Astoria."

Hilton was arrested shortly before midnight on Las Vegas Boulevard after police pulled over a vehicle in which she was a passenger. The male driver of the car was arrested on DUI drug charges. Hilton's purse also contained a bag with .8 grams of cocaine.

Arriving in the courtroom shortly before the judge, and wearing a white blouse and black pencil skirt, Hilton sat in the front row, looking solemn and speaking on briefly to her attorney, David Chesnoff.

After the hearing, the attorney told reporters: "She was treated like anyone else would be treated under the circumstances, and I'm very proud of the way she's dealt with this. I think she's on the road to success and I wish her personally the best."

Hilton must also complete a substance-abuse program, pay a $2,000 fine and complete 200 hours of community service. According to Chesnoff, "She does a lot of stuff with animal rights, and I understand she's done work with children's hospitals, so I think she'll continue something along those lines."

"Defendant shall stay out of trouble. Defendant agrees that an arrest for any charge, excluding minor traffic violations for which a citation is issued, shall result in the immediate termination of her probation and the execution of the suspended sentences," reads the deal.

Telling the judge multiple times that she understood and agreed to the plea bargain, Hilton admitted that she lied to Las Vegas police officers when she told them the purse that contained the cocaine wasn't hers.

As to why she misled authorities, a source close to Hilton tells PEOPLE, "At the moment it all came down, she was scared. But since then, she's had time to think about her actions, and she's taking this really seriously."

Asked why the heiress did not fight the charges against her, attorney Chesnoff said, "Miss Hilton accepted responsibility."

• With additional reporting by CYNTHIA WANG

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't she already on probation for DUI?? So she violated her current probation by having the coke? And instead of busting her for it, they just extended probation for another year??

Her parents sure are MIA....

Paris Hilton rescues 20 bunnies

SFGate

Paris Hilton has adopted 20 bunnies that were set to become snacks for snakes.

The animal-loving socialite already has a huge collection of pets at her Los Angeles mansion, including 17 dogs, a number of cats and even several exotic birds.

And after making one of her regular trips to the pet store, Hilton couldn't help but step in to save 20 rabbits after learning of their stomach-churning destiny.

On her Twitter page, she writes, "Feeding My Bunnies a Late Night Snack (sic).

"The bunnies were meant to be feeders. I saw them at the pet store and they told me they were for snake food and I had to save them.

"I rescued 20 of them. They are now happy living in my backyard. They are all so happy, so nice to have changed their fate."

She Pulled a Sharon Stone on TV

CDAN

What celebutante and former reality star tried to get attention for herself yesterday by purposely pulling a Basic Instinct move on national television. Thankfully no one noticed.

SOLVED!

It’s Paris Hilton! Source: CDAN

Everyone got this right. Big surprise there. After all, our Paris is so naturally beautiful and sweet and demure, it would unthinkable that she would ever be involved in anything so unseemly as flashing her hoohoo. Or making sex tapes. Or driving under the influence. Or smoking pot. Or snorting cocaine. It’s not fair to accuse her of such things! It’s just not fair!

Posted Image

Too bad; she used to be prettier before she wore fake blue contacts and bleached her hair.

She is so ungraceful - she is the least sexy woman EVER in those photos above, trying to strik sexy poses!

She Pulled a Sharon Stone on TV

CDAN

What celebutante and former reality star tried to get attention for herself yesterday by purposely pulling a Basic Instinct move on national television. Thankfully no one noticed.

SOLVED!

It’s Paris Hilton! Source: CDAN

Everyone got this right. Big surprise there. After all, our Paris is so naturally beautiful and sweet and demure, it would unthinkable that she would ever be involved in anything so unseemly as flashing her hoohoo. Or making sex tapes. Or driving under the influence. Or smoking pot. Or snorting cocaine. It’s not fair to accuse her of such things! It’s just not fair!

Posted Image

My question is, did she doe this during her court appearance? Was it on TV?? :shocked:

Paris Hilton Detained in Japan Over Cocaine Case

9/21/2010 8:20 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Paris Hilton is a captive in a Japanese hotel tonight and can't enter the country ... after being detained at the airport for hours over her guilty plea for cocaine possession.

A source close to Paris tells us she flew to Japan on business and was questioned by immigration authorities as she got off the plane. Immigration authorities are allowing Paris to stay at an airport hotel until the matter is resolved. For her part, Paris hasn't decided whether to stay or leave.

Paris' rep tells TMZ, "Paris Hilton was delayed by immigration authorities at a Japanese airport this evening after arriving for business obligations planned many months earlier. Paris was contractually bound to her business trip and didn't want to let down her brands and many Asian fans."

An employee at the Consulate-General of Japan in NYC tells TMZ ... Japan is strict about letting people into the country with recent drug convictions but these matters are handled "on a case by case basis."

Paris' rep added ... she will fulfill her contract but right now things are beyond her control.

We're told there was a conflict within the ranks of those who questioned Paris -- some of whom felt it was for show.

Someone's had some facial cosmetic surgery.

For sure. And she use to brag about how she's never get a boob job, but the last year or two she hasn't said a word about it, yet she's filling out her little dresses and swim suits a bit more....

Someone's had some facial cosmetic surgery.

Yup. Cheek implants, nose again and lips.

Paris Hilton's New BF Arrested After Paris Allegedly Makes Out with Girl

TMZ

Paris Hilton MADE OUT WITH ANOTHER GIRL at a nightclub in Vegas early Monday morning ... and moments later, her new boyfriend was arrested for battery ... at least that's what the alleged victim is telling police.

TMZ has learned ... a male clubgoer filed a report with the Las Vegas Metro Police Dept. claiming his girlfriend was "making out" with Paris inside XS nightclub at the Encore hotel ... when Paris' new BF River Viiperi got upset over the hot girl-on-girl action......

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz284enSWFX

I laughed when this thread popped back up and it didn't have a "hot" tag (for number of times us ChitChaters access/post in a thread) and my first thought was "That's hot". :D :D She use to always say that and it bugged me :D

• Like 1