Cutielb99

Justin Timberlake

Hrm. I couldn't find a thread for him, so I'm starting one. His new single's on the net!

Posted Image

Perez is streaming it on his site here. They've got it on alot of other sites as well.

Justin Timberlake Brings Sexy Back

AOL Music, Posted Jul 6th 2006 4:43PM by Jessica Robertson

Posted Image

Justin Timberlake makes a long-awaited return with the release of his pulsating new single, 'SexyBack,' from his second solo album, 'FutureSex/LoveSounds,' due Sept. 12.

The track opens with a stern assertion: "I'm bringing sexy back," Timberlake states in a voice so laden with effects it's almost unrecognizable. Enter hip-hop heavyweight Timbaland, who instructs ladies to "Get your sexy on."

It's a hot, sweaty synth track. Girls, feel free to swoon. Boys, take notes. Everybody dance.

Listen to 'SexyBack'

JustJared.com:

Posted Image

Justin Shows His SexyBack

Justin Timberlake held a small concert at the Paris venue, La Cigale on July 7th. He announced his upcoming album, FutureSex/LoveSounds, and also debuted his first single off of that album, SexyBack, which you probably heard from one of Jared's previous posts.

Anyway, check out some of his performance photos. I'm really digging the Rhodes he's incorporating.

- Doobybrain

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE insists that nobody will ever see him taking drugs or getting drunk - because he gets high in the privacy of his own home, away from the public eye. The pop hunk isn't as clean-living as his image portrays and boasts about enjoying a party lifestyle behind closed doors. Timberlake tells British magazine Observer Music Monthly, "I don't show up drunk to functions. The drugs I do have been in my own private time. "I've never been arrested... though that's not to say I won't. "I get plastered, I've done my fair share of drugs and I've been caught with my pants down. I just make sure there are no cameras around. I try to live my life in a well-rounded manner. "Some drugs haven't been legalised because it will ruin the other drugs, like nicotine and tobacco. Nicotine is more addictive than heroin." Despite admitting to dabbling in drugs, Timberlake insists he indulges in moderation. He explains, "They always say too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. I try to live my life in a well-rounded manner. We all make mistakes. "I've done too many drugs already. I've already inhaled and already - who knows?"

same question for everyone:is this justin timberlake the new and improved?will this cd superceed the first albumhe had going for him?for some reason i dont see him working his lyrical magic tomake it betterbut i do see potentials in a fab wardrobe and nice shaven head.but that'sjust mezoedo u like or hate justin's new song "sexy back"??

Justin Timberlake Revs Up His Sex Machine

Prepping for the release of "FutureSex/LoveSounds,"

he's ready to get down (and stoned) again

AUSTIN SCAGGS

(This is an excerpt from the September 21st issue of "Rolling Stone" magazine, on sale September 8th.)

Posted Image

The day after his show in Paris, we board a private jet to Amsterdam. The back cabin lounge is filled with the women who travel with Timberlake: two stylists and an assistant. They sing Eighties hits a cappella, and occasionally Timberlake shoots them a look of mock agony. Anticipating the debauchery that lies ahead of us later in the evening, Timberlake tells me that he was stoned during the Justified sessions but has since quit smoking weed and didn't hit the pipe during the recording of FutureSex/LoveSounds.

After Timberlake slays the club crowd in Amsterdam, he poses for photos with label reps. Once finished, he hovers near a group of his friends, including his choreographer Marty Kedulka, but stands unassumingly to the side. He is the only one of them without a beer in his hand, and he doesn't appear celebratory at all after his great gig. For five long minutes he just quietly surveys his entourage with a steely gaze. Suddenly, he cracks a joke and settles into the group again.

With no shows booked for the next couple of days, Timberlake cuts loose. We hop into a black Range Rover and pull out of the venue, through a sea of fans, across moonlit canals and past the paparazzi who have somehow been tipped off about our destination, a hip-hop club in the center of town. The split second Timberlake steps inside the club, the DJ announces his arrival. We're ushered into an upstairs VIP area that's littered with champagne. As the others trickle in, Kedulka and I whip out pre-rolled joints from an Amsterdam coffee shop. "I can't believe I forgot how much fun this is," Timberlake says before taking another drag from a joint mixed with exotic White Widow, AK-47 and Kali buds.

The DJ spins "Another Part of Me," a Michael Jackson deep cut that was part of Disney's collaboration with Jacko, the bygone 3-D extravaganza Captain EO. Timberlake tells me that while working as a Mouseketeer in Florida, he caught the Captain EO show more than twenty times. For years JT has been unabashed about his love for MJ - do you remember his debut solo performance, at the 2002 MTV VMAs, when he performed "Like I Love You" while dressed like the King of Pop? Even on FS/LS - as if he hasn't heard us all snickering about his devotion to MJ - Timberlake name-drops him on "Chop Me Up," scatting the line "Like Michael Jackson, how you do me this way?" "I wear my heroes on my sleeve," he says.

Posted Image

At fourteen, Timberlake had a record deal.

"Nobody could tell me anything," he says. "I'd

be like, 'Bitch, I have a record contract!' " [Photo

by Terry Richardson]

After a fresh joint and a bizarre, stoned dance exercise between Kedulka and Timberlake - where Kedulka unleashes a move and Timberlake either nods approval or ups the ante with a spasm of his own - we're ready to split back to the hotel. In Timberlake's penthouse suite, the three of us reconvene to embark on the six-inch journey to the bottom of a honey-flavored blunt. Before he says good night, though, we sit on his couch, where he plays me a rough mix of his album closer, the Rick Rubin-produced tribute to Donny Hathaway, "(Another Song) All Over Again." It's a stunning ballad, simple and soulful. In Rubin, Timberlake says he found a mentor, and, when the time comes, a producer for his follow-up to FutureSex.

That would be the last time I'd see Timberlake in Europe. I was still wondering what was going through his mind that night in Amsterdam, after his gig - when he stood with us by the canal with that unwavering, ambiguous expression - as we met up a few weeks later at Encore Studios in Los Angeles. He answers before I even have a chance to ask. Turns out he was tired of hanging with girls in his crew and was just waiting for boys' night out to start. "Yo, with all those freakin' females around, they drive me insane," he says. "Insane! When we were standing by the canal, and then me, you and Marty hopped into the Range Rover, I was like, 'Thank you, God.' "

At Encore, JT is road-testing the recently mastered tracks from FS/LS, literally - he's listening to them in the parking lot, in his A&R man's Corvette. He's also there working on an upcoming track for rapper Talib Kweli. He makes a point of telling me, in front of various engineers, programmers and friends, that he's off the pipe again (prompting one of them to say, "C'mon, Justin - you brought sexy back, why don't ya bring the chronic back too?"). When he gets to work, he runs around the studio like a madman, layering clavinet figures, live drums, synth percussion and other assorted flairs onto the track. As with FutureSex/LoveSounds, his working process is distinctly improvisational, and distinctly impressive. His former bandmate JC Chasez - for whom Timberlake is also currently producing tracks - calls him the "golden child." "The kid has stepped out," says Chasez, who's five years older. "He's grown by leaps and bounds. He's a Jedi." In fact, when he's in the studio, collaborators refer to him as "Annie," as in Anakin Skywalker.

Posted Image

Timberlake opening the 2006 MTV Video

Music Awards [Photo: wireimage.com]

Timberlake has endured the high highs and painful lows of the music business. "I've had bottles thrown at me - glass bottles full of piss," he says. "And I've had girls run onstage and try to tear my clothes off." So where do you go from there? "Ten years from now," he says, "I don't want to be jumping around onstage. I've been in this business for fifteen years - which is kinda creepy - and I'm interested in other things." Among them, he and his best friend, Trace Ayala, oversee their fledgling clothing line, William Rast (the name is from JT's grandfather's first name and Ayala's grandfather's last name), and Timberlake is in the process of reviving Memphis' own Stax label - his first signing was his pal Matt Morris.

Timberlake says that with success and a happy personal life, he's mellowed out in the last few years. He brings up French soccer star Zinedine Zidane, whom he was rooting for during the World Cup this year. "When he head-butted the guy in the chest, I was perplexed," he says. "The guy is a rock star, close to winning the World Cup, and then he does that and we all hate him. I'm always genuinely nice to people, but there have been times when I've gotten so invested in my seclusion that I've pushed people away. But I've realized that the way I act has an effect on people I meet."

He's also conscious of the commitment it takes these days to see an album all the way through. "To do it the right way is to commit to more than two years of my life. I admire the Stones, but I don't think I'd be cut out for a career like that." Recently, Timberlake had a conversation with Jay-Z about all this. "I said to him, 'Haven't you made, like, twelve albums?' I'll be lucky if I get to six." Timberlake imagines growing old, splitting time between L.A., Tennessee and perhaps a place in Italy or Spain. "Just float around - not too shabby, right?" he says. "The dream is to be able to have a schedule like I've had in the last five years, to put out a record and tour, then take a little break, maybe do some films. But I don't want to work this hard forever."

Posted Image

Timberlake surfing in Hawaii with girlfriend

Cameron Diaz in July. The two are hounded by

paparazzi. [Photo: pacificcoastnews.com]

Leading up to the release of FutureSex/LoveSounds, Timberlake says that his dreams have often been nightmares. "Before I go to sleep every night, I'm scared shitless," he says. "And right when I wake up in the morning, I'm scared shitless." He's got a lot on his plate: He's committed himself to bringing the sexy back for all of us, he's got all the friends and family he can handle, and he's got a brand-new image to sell to the world. Like his mom told me - in the middle of a live performance of "What Goes Around" - "Fuck this pop-star shit. I can die a happy woman now. My baby's a rock star!"

Posted Image

Photograph by Max Vadukul

RollingStone.com review of FutureSex/LoveSounds:

On his 2002 solo debut, Justin Timberlake was so delighted with his own audacity he could make jaws drop just by saying "good morning" to the ladies. On his skilled but sometimes labored follow-up, however, the liberated 'NSync frontman bears the weight of experience that drags down so many maturing lovermen. No longer an innocent on the cusp, he knows more about sex than you do, and when he talks about whips he doesn't mean cars. Why this or anything else qualifies Justin in particular -- rather than Usher, say, or new confederate Will.i.am -- to "bring sexy back," as the follow-up's Timbaland-produced lead single boasts, isn't altogether clear. Although his best new tracks are thrilling -- even the smashing "SexyBack" is trumped by the classic-Timbaland "My Love," where bells introduce what will become an abstractly twisty beat and a T.I. cameo is only a fillip -- some of the up-tempo stuff flirts with mechanical muscle-flexing. Except for the Rick Rubin-produced finale, "(Another Song) All Over Again," the ballads could make you wish the "love sounds" of the title were gasps and squeals. And the well-meaning anti-crack song is a clueless embarrassment.

ROBERT CHRISTGAU

(Posted: Sep 7, 2006)

Justin Timberlake smells like Kurt Cobain

PopWatch Blog

It's hard to think of two recent pop singers more different than Justin Timberlake and Kurt Cobain. So try not to strain yourself wrapping your mind around the notion that Timberlake has been covering Nirvana's ''Smells Like Teen Spirit'' in concert recently. ''I'm sure Cobain rolls over twice [in his grave] every time I play it,'' JT reportedly said recently, ''but screw it.'' It's no wonder that these video clips Stereogum found of recent live Timberlake versions of the song are so brief and of such poor audio and visual quality. Obviously, no camera could record more than a few seconds of these performances without exploding out of shock and mortification. Watch at your own risk.

Snap Judgment: Justin Timberlake's new CD

PopWatch Blog

September 11, 2006

Posted Image

Dear AOL,

Just wanted to write you a quick note to say thanks for streaming Justin Timberlake's Futuresex/Lovesounds at AOL Music. Back in the day, I would've had to bop on down to the local record store to preview the CD, and it would've resulted in me gettin' jiggy in a place of retail, and more likely than not, inadvertently scaring innocent shoppers with shouts of "Get your sexy on!" Plus, believe me when I say, it never ends well when you try to execute a spin while wearing headphones attached to a kiosk.

Anyhow, the at-my-desk experience is definitely trumping the in-store. I actually did the robot at my desk listening to the title track, and threw caution to the wind by leaning back -- like "Inmate 9481" at the VMAs! -- in the middle of ''Lovestoned/I Think She Knows.'' (Fortunately I have a very stable chair at my desk.) Even the rare down-tempo track, like the mournful ''(Another Song) All Over Again,'' works well. Between Justin, Xtina, Beyonce, and Miss Jody Watley, it's gonna be a month-long battle for the alpha-dog position in my CD player. I'll let you know how it plays out.

Respeck,

Michael Slezak

Timberlake seeks credibility with 2nd solo album

TORONTO (Reuters) - With the launch of Justin Timberlake's second solo album on Tuesday, the pop singer is seeking to be taken seriously and cement his position as one of the few boy-band members to carve out a successful career in his own right.

Timberlake, 25, broke away from boy band 'N Sync in 2002 to go solo and recently acknowledged he was largely responsible for the band's permanent split by shying away from a chance to reunite two years ago.

The 25-year-old performer said he was never running to escape 'N Sync as he enjoyed his time with the band.

"(But) I think there was something inside me that said: 'If you don't do something now you might never do it,"' he told reporters on a conference call on Monday, adding that what the band did would no longer work in today's recording scene.

With most boy bands only lasting a few years, Timberlake's break from the quintet appears to have occurred at the right time. He had been the teen frontman for the group for seven years -- since the age of 14 -- after starting his career on TV's "The Mickey Mouse Club."

His first solo album, "Justified," sold more than 7 million copies worldwide in 2002.

The debut track off his new "FutureSex/LoveSounds" album, "SexyBack," surged to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart August 31 after it sold 250,000 copies as a digital download, and a recent U.S. tour sold out at every venue.

Reviews of the new album have been positive, with critics saying Timberlake successfully meshes hip-hop and pop and that the disc shows signs of his maturity.

"The sound may be a bit different, but the music's sex appeal remains a force to be reckoned with," said a review by music publication Billboard.

Timberlake, a favorite in U.S. celebrity magazines with actress girlfriend Cameron Diaz, has also taken on several acting roles in recent years, including "Edison Force" with Morgan Freeman, and his voice is set to be used in the upcoming computer-animated film sequel "Shrek the Third."

YAHOO!

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE is moving on from working with hip-hop stars like PHARRELL WILLIAMS and SNOOP DOGG to produce tracks on the next DURAN DURAN album. The Eighties stars got friendly with him when he presented their lifetime achievement gong at The Brits in 2004. He and chum TIMBALAND are already at work on the album, out early next year. A source said: “The lads think Justin is at the top of his game and were really keen to work with him.” SIMON LE BON told me: “We had the most spectacular and amazing time — probably one of the best in our career.”

ohnotheydidnt

love it, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! This is such an amazing cd- lots of great songs w/ only a couple of duds. I love the direction JT went, and I highly recommend this to anyone who loves good Pop, Dance music- I've totally been dancing in my bedroom since I got it.

Edited by ts4them

"FutureSex/LoveSounds" Scores Big

Posted Sep 20th 2006 6:23PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Music

This week proved that once again Justin Timberlake is one boy band member who can enjoy success after leaving the boys behind.

Sales numbers for his second offering, "FutureSex/LoveSounds," are in, and with the buzz around his single "SexyBack," he was able to upstage the sales of first offering, "Justified," back in 2004. In its first outing, "FutureSex/LoveSounds" sold 684,000 units in one week. Not bad, although not nearly as close as his *NSYNC cohorts who sold over 2 million albums in one week back in 2000.

It also didn't hurt that he collaborated with some of the most talented producers in hip-hop music today, including JAWBreakers, Timbaland and Rick Rubin.

Let's hope JT can avoid the fate that has befallen other pop icons in their second week of album sales. Jessica Simpson's "Public Affair" dropped 41% in its second week in stores and this week Beyoncé's "B'Day" dropped an astounding 70%. Ouch.

Timberlake just ahead of Aiken

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Amid debuts by several major new releases this week, Justin Timberlake narrowly managed to hold on to the top spot on the U.S. pop album charts, according to sales data published by Billboard Wednesday.

But the firm that gathers the point-of-sale figures from retailers, Nielsen SoundScan, warned in a statement that "there may be anomolies in the data," because an unidentified retailer was unable to report sales for the week ended September 24.

Therefore SoundScan guessed the retailer's sales "based on the overall composition of retail chain strata sales" rather than on the retailer's "specific title assortment."

Nielsen SoundScan said it was working to secure the sales data from the retailer, and hoped to reissue more accurate figures. A spokeswoman said she did not know the identity of the retailer.

As it currently stands, Timberlake's second solo release, "FutureSex/LoveSounds," sold 217,000 units last week. After two weeks atop the Billboard 200, the Jive Records release has now sold 903,000 copies.

Former "American Idol" finalist Clay Aiken's covers set, "A Thousand Different Ways" (RCA), rolled in at No. 2 with 205,000 units. His debut, "Measure of a Man," debuted at No. 1 with 613,000 copies in 2003. His last collection, 2004's "Merry Christmas With Love," entered at No. 4 with 270,000.

Black Eyed Peas vocalist Fergie's solo debut, "The Dutchess" (A&M), opened at No. 3 with 142,000. Sales were powered by the single "London Bridge," which spent three weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Kenny Chesney's "LIVE: Live Those Songs Again" (BNA) bowed at No. 4 and crowned the Top Country Albums chart with 137,000. It is Chesney's sixth No. 1 on that tally. The artist's last studio album, "The Road and the Radio," debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 in 2005 with 469,000.

Slipping three to No. 5, John Mayer's "Continuum" (Columbia) moved 133,000 units in its second week. Beyonce's former chart-topper "B'Day" (Columbia) fell three to No. 6 in its third week with 91,000.

Diana Krall's "From This Moment On" (Verve) entered at No. 7 with 85,000. It's also her seventh No. 1 on the Top Jazz Albums chart. Chingy's "Hoodstar" (Slot-A-Lot) debuted at No. 8 on The Billboard 200, his second-best charting set. The rapper's debut, "Jackpot" peaked at No. 2 in 2004.

In its 34th week on the chart, Oklahoma hard rock act Hinder's "Extreme Behavior" (Universal Republic) slipped two to No. 9 with 69,000. Bob Dylan's "Modern Times" (Columbia), another former chart-topper, fell five to No. 10 in its fourth week with 68,000 copies.

Other big debuts this week included Lupe Fiasco's "Food & Liquor" at No. 12; Jesse McCartney's "Right Where You Want Me," No. 14; Elton John's "The Captain & The Kid," No. 18; New Found Glory's "Coming Home," No. 24; Paulina Rubio's "Ananda," No. 25; Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's "Thug Stories," No. 31; Aaron Neville's "Bring It on Home," No. 37; Julio Iglesias' "Romantic Classics," No. 41; Indigo Girls' "Despite Our Differences," No. 44; and Jonny Lang's Christian-themed "Turn Around," No. 46.

Justin's hanky-panky must end!

PopWatch Blog

Posted Image

Dear Justin Timberlake,

I’m going to be quick and to-the-point about this: Lose the mankerchief. I don’t care if you’re wearing it like a bank robber from Ye Olde West, or a luxury-yacht owner from Boca Raton, it’s got to stop. Seriously. The only person who can successfully rock a mankerchief is George Hamilton, and that’s because he’s nearly 70, and is deeply tanned. So unless you’re secretly trying to win a spot on Season 4 of Dancing With the Stars (where you and Usher will stage an epic battle that'll make Lopez-Lawrence look like a grade-school talent show), keep those unsavory squares of cloth in your pocket. Unless you feel a really big sneeze coming on. Thank you. (And thanks to Dlisted for the heads up.)

-Michael Slezak

Justin's hanky-panky must end!

PopWatch Blog

Posted Image

Dear Justin Timberlake,

I’m going to be quick and to-the-point about this: Lose the mankerchief. I don’t care if you’re wearing it like a bank robber from Ye Olde West, or a luxury-yacht owner from Boca Raton, it’s got to stop. Seriously. The only person who can successfully rock a mankerchief is George Hamilton, and that’s because he’s nearly 70, and is deeply tanned. So unless you’re secretly trying to win a spot on Season 4 of Dancing With the Stars (where you and Usher will stage an epic battle that'll make Lopez-Lawrence look like a grade-school talent show), keep those unsavory squares of cloth in your pocket. Unless you feel a really big sneeze coming on. Thank you. (And thanks to Dlisted for the heads up.)

-Michael Slezak

Oh please, he looks hot. He's on the cover of a fashion magazine, not running around on the streets like that. The whole men-wearing-the-handkerchief-around-the-neck(LOL) is fashionable right now, and it's a fashion/design mag. Edited by ts4them

KEEPING UP APPEARANCES

With a wink and a smile, Justin Timberlake eases into his role as host of the MTV Europe Music Awards during a press conference Wednesday in Copenhagen. Timberlake is also competing for best male and best pop singer at the 13th annual awards, which will be held Thursday.

Posted Image

Wanna sing with Timberlake at Grammys?

‘SexyBack’ singer looking for onstage partner for Feb. 11 awards

Associated Press

Updated: 1:23 p.m. CT Dec 18, 2006

SANTA MONICA, Calif. - Justin Timberlake may have said "Bye, Bye, Bye" to his 'N Sync bandmates, but he's looking for a partner to sing with at the Grammys.

The Recording Academy, together with CBS Corp. and Yahoo Inc., is holding a contest to find an unsigned artist to perform with the 25-year-old "SexyBack" singer at the 49th Annual Grammy Awards, to air live on CBS from the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Feb. 11.

Contestants are being asked to submit a 60-second video clip of them singing one of nine songs selected by Timberlake, all of which have won Grammys.

A panel will whittle the contestants to 12, and then much like "American Idol," regular people will be able to vote online to narrow the field to five, then three.

The three finalists will be announced during Super Bowl weekend, and will attend the Grammy Awards ceremony. During the show, the winner will be announced and hop on stage to sing with Timberlake.

The songs to be performed for the audition tape are: Alicia Keys' "If I Ain't Got You," Luther Vandross' "Dance With My Father," Melissa Etheridge's "Come to My Window," Timberlake's "Cry Me a River," Faith Hill's "Breathe," Tina Turner's "What's Love Got to Do With It," Aretha Franklin's "Respect," Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" and Mariah Carey's "Vision of Love."

JUSTIN'S TOUR UNDERWAY

Eva Simpson & Caroline Hedley

JUSTIN Timberlake kicked off his world tour in style by going all John Travolta in a slick white suit.

He wowed the Califor nia crowd on the first date in his Future Sex/Love show - even though there is talk that his relationship with actress Cameron Dia z is over.

And you can feast your eyes on dishy Justin when he comes to the UK in April, star ting at the Odyssey in Belfast and moving on to Sheffield, Newcastle, Manchester Glasgow, Birmingham and London. We can't wait...

janet charlton

It looks like a feud actually IS starting to bubble between Justin Timberlake and Prince. Our clever colleague, CJ, who writes for the Star Tribune in Minneapolis, says SOME people think Justin's new CD apes Prince's style. At an Emmys party Prince announced "For whoever is claiming that they are bringing sexy back, sexy never left!" And who can forget Justin at the Golden Globes, squatting in front of the microphone to imitate his tiny rival. Looks like Justin really RESENTS those comparisons between his CD and Prince's music. He and Nelly Furtado came out with the diss song "Give it to Me" in which he mocks Prince's mumbling, and jokes "We missed you on the charts last week." (Justin's CD is outselling Prince's 3121 by a MILE. ) The ball is in Prince's court

Justin Timberlake's Potty Trouble

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin Timberlake's mother worries about his toilet habits.

The 'SexyBack' singer is showcasing his William Rast clothing line at New York Fashion Week and before his show on Monday (16.02.09), his mom Lynn confessed she was more concerned about the inadequate bathroom facilities than the show.

She said: "I don't know what Justin is going to do if he has to go to the bathroom. Those porta-potties are not cool!"

Meanwhile, Justin brought chaos to a video shoot when he lost his dogs.

The 28-year-old star - who is dating actress Jessica Biel - brought his three pooches along as he filmed the promotional clip for rapper T.I.'s song 'Dead and Gone'. However, the singer soon regretted his decision when the dogs escaped from his dressing room.

A source said: "The dogs ran off and the crew had to catch them.

"T.I. joked that Justin should have brought a fine woman along instead."

Source: monstersandcritics.com

Just is constantly bringing sexy back....

Posted Image

He was just named the Most Stylist Man by GQ Magazine:) Well deserved!

Timberlake= 'Most Stylish Man'