princess

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Engagement

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Engagement  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

C'mon, where's the "I don't give a rat's ass" option? :jumping1:

So, how tiny is his penis that he had to buy a ring THAT obnoxiously large?

I believe they will go through with it simply for the opportunity for her to spend a million dollars on ANOTHER wedding blow out, and to get said pictures on the cover of Us Weekly.

After all the shit she got for her 74 day marriage to Kris, I can't imagine she would do that twice... would she?? :shocked:

Depends on how she's been trending on Twitter, princess....

Kimmode has the lifespan of a cockroach. At this point, the best we can hope for is that another sex tape doesn't get "leaked".

Part II Poll Question: Assuming that they don't get married, what are the odds that she will give ring back?

I am thinking slim to none.

Depends on how she's been trending on Twitter, princess....

Excellent point!! :smileapprove:

At this point, the best we can hope for is that another sex tape doesn't get "leaked".

:shocked: My eyes, my eyes!! :BangHead:

Not even going to bother putting this in the BI forum :D

They Will Never Be Really Married

[blind Gossip]

It’s always happy news when a man and a woman get engaged, right?

Not in this case! There is actually someone very close to the couple who is definitely NOT happy with the news!

It’s the future groom’s boyfriend!

Yes, he has a boyfriend. Yes, his fiancé knows about the boyfriend. Yes, the boyfriend knew that the engagement was coming. That doesn’t mean he has to be happy about it!

In fact, the boyfriend is actually annoyed that his beau has taken the relationship this far. He is telling friends, that although the couple may be engaged, “They will never be REALLY married.”

What do you think he means by that?

Bride:

Groom:

Groom’s Boyfriend:

I think it means that Tisci is going to be designing some more gawdawful outfits for KK ;-)

He is telling friends, that although the couple may be engaged, “They will never be REALLY married.”

Actually, I think he's saying that it's a shame relationship - not real.

They Will Never Be Really Married

[blind Gossip]

It’s always happy news when a man and a woman get engaged, right?

Not in this case! There is actually someone very close to the couple who is definitely NOT happy with the news!

It’s the future groom’s boyfriend!

Yes, he has a boyfriend. Yes, his fiancé knows about the boyfriend. Yes, the boyfriend knew that the engagement was coming. That doesn’t mean he has to be happy about it!

In fact, the boyfriend is actually annoyed that his beau has taken the relationship this far. He is telling friends, that although the couple may be engaged, “They will never be REALLY married.”

Bride:

Groom:

Groom’s Boyfriend:

Posted Image

Rumored boyfriend is Ricardo Tisci.

Wikipedia - Riccardo Tisci is an Italian fashion designer. He studied in Italy, and then graduated from London's Central Saint Martins Academy in 1999, and in 2005 was named Creative Director for Givenchy womenswear and haute couture.

I thought it was going to be a link to his new video that everyone is laughing about. If you thought your eyes were burning from the dress....just wait. It gets worse.

I thought it was going to be a link to his new video that everyone is laughing about. If you thought your eyes were burning from the dress....just wait. It gets worse.

how is that even possible? :4biggrin:

Posted Image

Kanye West Pressuring Anna Wintour To Put Kim Kardashian In Wedding Dress On ‘Vogue’ Cover

Posted on Nov 21, 2013 @ 7:38AM | By Jen Heger - Assistant Managing Editor

RadarOnline

Here we go again! Kanye West has been pressuring Vogue Editor-In-Chief Anna Wintour to put baby mama and fiancee, Kim Kardashian, on the cover of the fashion magazine in her wedding dress, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Wintour and Kardashian “were at Kanye’s concert in Brooklyn on Tuesday night. Anna didn’t sit next to Kim in the VIP section, and brought along fellow Vogue staffer, Grace Coddington. Kanye is absolutely determined to convince Anna that Kim should appear on the cover of Vogue wearing her wedding dress. Anna has remained typically aloof to Kanye’s constant advances and offers,” a source told Radar.

Kanye has also enlisted famed photographer, Mario Testino, a favorite of Anna’s, to get Kim on the cover. Kim went to Mario’s Alto Modo event in New York City on Monday night. She worships the ground Mario walks on, and trusts his eye. The couple will likely tap Mario to photograph their wedding.”

During a recent interview with Ryan Seacrest, Yeezus said, “There is no way Kim Kardashian shouldn’t be on the cover of Vogue. She is the most intriguing woman right now. She has got Barbara Walters calling her like everyday.”

After the sex tape star gave birth to daughter North West, Kanye lobbied Wintour to put Kim on the cover debuting her post-baby body.

“Anna is NO fan of Kim or any reality star appearing in the pages of the magazine,” the insider previously told Radar.

Back in May, in a fashion slap heard around the world, Vogue editors cropped Kim out of its Best Dressed gallery when she appeared with West on the Met Ball red carpet wearing the now famous and universally panned floral print ensemble.