Hoyaheel

Baby Boom

I kind of like the fact that nobody even knew about the latest round of celebrity pregnancies until the babies were already here.  Further proof that privacy is indeed possible for those who want it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maxiemom said:

I kind of like the fact that nobody even knew about the latest round of celebrity pregnancies until the babies were already here.  Further proof that privacy is indeed possible for those who want it.

To be fair, it’s a LOT easier during a pandemic! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dixiedoodah said:

To be fair, it’s a LOT easier during a pandemic! 

True.  However, Chrissy Teigan hasn't got that message yet.  :)

• Haha 1

I think the people who've been private have always been private and those who are not....Are not. Chrissy's entire brand is oversharing and the fact Legend loves her because of/in spite of that ?

I also think that the pause in tv/film/music production means this was a VERY good year for a lot of people who want kids to go ahead and do it.....

• Like 2

Tony Randall, Alec Baldwin and Mick Jagger setting the standards for David Foster to follow re: senior dads....

Also don't think we've noted that Mandy Moore is pregnant? https://people.com/parents/mandy-moore-pregnant-difficult-first-trimester-food-aversions/#:~:text=Three days after the singer,including various "food aversions."

12 hours ago, witchkitten said:

Katharine McPhee and David Foster are expecting their first child together. Ew. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/parents/katharine-mcphee-pregnant-expecting-first-child-david-foster/%3famp=true

Deleted this comment because it was wrong!

Edited by dixiedoodah

Billie Lourd & her fiance have a baby boy. Article says they didn't announce they were pregnant but I think I knew. Searched this thread and nothing here though.

https://www.accessonline.com/articles/billie-lourd-welcomes-baby-boy-named-after-late-mom-carrie-fisher-see-the-first-photo?utm_source=laineygossip.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange_module

Mandy Moore had first baby - August Harrison GOldsmith, is called Gus. I love it. https://www.today.com/parents/mandy-moore-welcomes-1st-child-husband-taylor-goldsmith-t207946?cid=sm_npd_td_fb_kh&fbclid=IwAR32VLUPgyiSi3d0rU4PdyJxpSkFYf1AkRJu9-We3VRmwIis-07BI2R8mX0

Also Meghan Trainor had a baby just before Valentine's Day - boy named Riley. And Wilmer Valderamma's fiancee had a baby - and Mandy Moore (his ex) congratulated them online. He was a lot of people's bad ex, but I guess Ryan will remain hers 😉

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 02/22 **10**
Congrats to the former A+ list celebrity/reality star who has opened up about some of her past during this past year. She is expecting a baby. Hopefully the baby will not suffer the same fate as all of the dogs of years gone by.

Sounds like Paris Hilton is knocked up.

• Haha 1

Anyone want to guess who's 17-uear old kid this is?  Two famous actors are the parents. 

16abac491aa6481088c70a4cde0c969e_lg.jpg

bec91f2ce6404ecb96daac94a7f62eef_lg.jpg

2db90aa5893b46cfb252fee1c10f10ad_lg.jpg

Dang, that middle photo looks like a friend of mine from Ireland! (well, it looks like her when we met back in college 🙂