princess

Beyonce and Jay-Z

Posted Image

There's no love lost between Texas native Beyonce and Brooklynite boyfriend Jay-Z as they root for their respective home teams Friday at Madison Square Garden. Her Houston Rockets beat his New York Knicks in a squeaker (final score, 92-91).

Beyonce's New Destiny: A Clothing Label

Thursday Jan 27, 2005 8:00am EST

By Stephen M. Silverman

people.com

Beyonce is ready to share her red-carpet wardrobe.

The R&B star and the Tarrant Apparel Group on Wednesday announced Beyonce's licensing agreement with the casual-wear manufacturer to produce a line for women ages 18 to 28.

Beyonce, 23, has named her label the House of Dereon, after her grandmother Agnes Dereon, and the "sexy tops, sweaters and party dresses, things that I would wear on or off the red carpet," are scheduled to go on sale come this year's holiday season.

Beyonce, whose partner is her mother, Tina Knowles, goes on to say: "It is such a rewarding feeling to be part of something that both my mother and I really believe in. I hope that everybody loves the clothing as much as we do; we have really put our hearts into developing these fashions." Tina Knowles often designs the stage outfits worn by Destiny's Child.

In May 2004, mother and daughter formed Beyond Productions in alliance with Cory Silverstein of Wear Me Apparel/Kids Headquarters, to handle licensing and brand management to House of Dereon.

Silverstein is quoted in business reports as saying that the label next hopes to get into outerwear, shoes, accessories, jewelry and fragrances.

Page Six

In other Grammy gossip:

At the Universal Music party at The Palms, Jay-Z ? who supposedly retired recently as a performer ? told PAGE SIX he hasn't ruled out a comeback. "I won't tour, and I am taking a break, but I'll be back," he said. "I am planning on recording again." After schmoozing Universal honcho Doug Morris and entertainment lawyer Allen Grubman, Jay-Z and girlfriend Beyoncé Knowles dined at Koi with Mary J. Blige, Nelly and Pharrell Williams before hitting Usher's party at the Geisha Room.

Posted Image

Beyonce's little sis Solange gets some fresh air with her 4-month-old son Daniel, mom Tina Knowles and Destiny's Child pal Kelly Rowland in Los Angeles on Wednesday. The baby's dad (and Solange's husband) is college-football player Daniel Smith.

gossiplist"I have been dating Beyonce's cousin for a year now. He told me she had an abortion in her early teens. She had a nose job and breast implants before her solo album came out. She also had minor lipo in her stomach and thigh. I actually met her twice and she wears a ton of make-up ( just hanging outin her house ) and wears wigs. She acts very ghetto and trashy."

J.Lo and Beyoncé's Beckham battle(BANG) - Jennifer Lopez and Beyoncé Knowles are reportedly locked in a bitter dispute over England soccer captain David Beckham.The two pop babes are allegedly scrapping it out with each other to have the handsome Real Madrid ace in their new videos.Both singers are said to be desperate to secure the services of the 29-year-old footballer because of his enormous appeal in Europe and the Far East.The Destiny's Child beauty and J.Lo both came up with the idea after witnessing his jaw-dropping popularity when the trio of stars toured Europe promoting their new Pepsi advert.A source revealed to Britain's The Sun newspaper: "They couldn't believe how popular he was. During the promotional appearances more people were screaming for him than them. David is known in America but on nothing like the same scale."J.Lo and Beyoncé have good business heads and realise what good publicity it would be to have David in their videos."Beckham - who recently celebrated the birth of his third son, Cruz, with wife Victoria - is now said to be considering which star to choose because his gruelling football schedule doesn't leave him a lot of extra time.

Posted Image

Beyoncé makes scents of it all Down Under on Thursday while in Sydney promoting her Tommy Hilfiger fragrance, True Star.

Dad on the firing line?

nydailynews.com

Could Beyoncé be giving the boot to her dad and manager, Matthew Knowles?

The last straw in their strained management relationship came when the pop star learned her dad had harassed one of her backup dancers, according to The National Enquirer.

But Daddy Knowles' office is still up and running.

"I'm still in my office," Matthew Knowles' rep, Marcus Harris, told us. "We're cool all over."

A friend of the singer told us father and daughter "don't have the greatest relationship. But ... he's still working for her."

Posted Image

After announcing that Destiny's Child will hang up their mics at the end of their summer tour, Beyonce finds comfort in the arms of her man of three years, Jay-Z, as the couple take a romantic vacation on the French Riviera, hitting a favorite spot – Saint-Tropez – on Wednesday.

Posted Image

Just a day earlier, Beyonce busts out some Foxxy Cleopatra moves on Jay-Z as the two playfully spar on the streets of Portifino before boarding a yacht for a cruise down the Italian coast. The singer will finish the U.S leg of Destiny's Child's farewell tour in July.

Wow...wonder if they are any photos of them NOT on vacation! :D

Beyonce Not Engaged to Jay-Z LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Beyonce Knowles, whose long-term relationship with rapper Jay-Z has sparked rumors of a clandestine wedding, has denied that she's married. The former Destiny's Child singer merely said "No," when asked about being hitched in the latest Vanity Fair issue. When talk turned to an engagement, she was similarly laconic, only stating, "I'm not." Knowles, 24, says that now she's gone solo, she's adopted a sexy stage persona that she dubs "Sasha." "I always held back in Destiny's Child, because I was comfortable in a group and felt that I didn't have to do anything 100 percent, because there were other people on stage with me. I would not lose myself or go all the way," she explains. Despite the risque image, Knowles doesn't have a problem with returning to her gospel roots. "When I go back to Houston and go to church and see those people, I feel like the same country girl," she says. The Grammy-winning artist has starred in "Austin Powers in Goldmember" and "The Fighting Temptations" on the big screen. She's wrapped filming on the upcoming "The Pink Panther" with Steve Martin and has signed on to star in DreamWorks' adaptation of the Broadway musical "Dreamgirls."

Posted Image

Source - Teen People

Beyoncé Uncovered

In a new article, the superstar opens up about rumors that she's already married, that she fired her dad, that she has an alter ego

By Aaron Parsley

Oct 04, 2005 10:00AM EDT

Courtesy Vanity Fair

When it comes to her relationship, Beyoncé tells reporters almost nothing. That hasn't changed really, but in the new issue of Vanity Fair, she did answer a question inspired by the recent rumors that she and her hip hop mogul boyfriend Jay-Z, were secretly married. "No," she said. And when VF's Lisa Robinson asked if she was engaged, Beyoncé said she was not.

Jay-Z, for his part, had plenty to say about his girlfriend. "She's a student of the game," he says of her talent. "She's a student of all types of music. The sounds she can hear in music and memorize off of one listen are amazing. She has a wonderful ear for music -- knows if people are flat, on pitch, on tone -- she has the whole thing down pat."

Beyoncé's mother realized that talent at an early age. "When she got onstage she was just a different kid," Tina Knowles says. "She was so confident and she looked so happy, and we were like, 'Who is that?' After that, there was no stopping her -- she was obsessed."

As her talent grew and Beyoncé had more opportunities to perform, the "different kid" became more and more apparent. In fact, according to Robinson, "'Sasha' is the name Beyoncé has given to her alter ego, that 'other person' she becomes when she's onstage." The fierce, booty-shaking bombshell that fans see in videos isn't the everday Beyoncé. "At a party I'm not going to go out on the dance floor," Beyoncé says. "People expect me to go do that, but that's for the stage."

The article appears in the magazine's music issue (on sale everywhere October 11) just after the breakup of Destiny's Child. The career change has invited plenty of rumors, like the one that Beyoncé is firing her father and Jay-Z is going to manage her solo career. "Jay doesn't want to manage her," Tina Knowles says. But Beyoncé does admit that working with her dad isn't always easy. "We bump heads, we have arguements," she says. "People think that he just controls everything and does everything, but I actually control everything."

And we're glad she does.

NY Daily News

Side Dish

Friends of Beyoncé and Jay-Z deny talk that they're expecting. One tells us, "She's about to start shooting 'Dreamgirls.' How would she fit into those tight gowns?" …

Posted Image

Beyonce greets fans on her way out of a Crate & Barrel store in New York City on Sunday. Next week, she'll attend the opening of boyfriend Jay-Z's 40/40 nightclub in Atlantic City.

(IMDB.COM)Beyonce Caught Up in Skin ScandalBeyonce Knowles has been thrust into a magazine cover color war in America after a new pop culture publication claimed her skin had been lightened for the cover of style bible Vanity Fair. Radar magazine's editors poked fun at the new cover of Vanity Fair because they felt it tried to make the Destiny's Child stunner "less black". Vanity Fair bosses have denied the allegations, calling them outrageous. The magazine's publicist, Yvette Noel-schure, says, "There are very fair-skinned black people in the world and Beyonce is one of them."

Beyonce's Skin Color Causes ControversyLOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Beyonce Knowles is beautiful and bootylicious, but is she "too black"? Pop culture magazine Radar claims that the singer/actress' cover shot for the recent Vanity Fair appears to have been lightened, an allegation Knowles' spokesperson denies. "There are very fair-skinned black people in this world, and Beyonce is one of them," says Yvette Noel-Schure in an interview with "Access Hollywood." Vanity Fair also adds that the photo was "absolutely not" manipulated to whitewash the performer's skin tone. Generally, magazines use retouching to cover blemishes or enhance certain aspects of their photographed subjects. "Doom" star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson also weighed in on the controversy. "If you lighten Beyonce's skin, at the end of the day it doesn't matter because she's still gorgeous and makes great records," he says. "It would be different if you just made her white." Knowles, 24, is a Grammy-winning artist that has starred in "Austin Powers in Goldmember" and "The Fighting Temptations" on the big screen. She's wrapped filming on the upcoming "The Pink Panther" with Steve Martin and has signed on to star in DreamWorks' adaptation of the Broadway musical "Dreamgirls."

KNOWLES' MOTHER HUNTS DOWN CALLOUS GOSSIPS

BEYONCE KNOWLES' stylist mother TINA sent the family attorneys out to find the callous gossip who suggested her daughter SOLANGE was bleaching her baby.

Tina insisted the investigation be kept under wraps because she didn't want to fuel the speculation that upset new mum Solange, who gave birth to baby son DANIEL last year (04).

She recalls, "It was on the internet that my grandchild had a clubfoot and my daughter Solange put him in a bariatric chamber to bleach him. I was furious because my child was crying."

Tina reveals she challenged editors at the Houston Chronicle, when she heard the rumour stemmed from the newspaper's reporters - but they insisted it had nothing to do with them.

The family is still on the hunt for the culprits.

25/10/2005 02:44

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...llous%20gossips

(NYDAILYNEWS.COM)Wager on Beyoncé & Jay-Z's babyBeyoncé and Jay-Z have a baby girl (2 to 1)Beyoncé and Jay-Z have twins (5 to 1)Beyoncé and Jay-Z have triplets: (17 to 1)The baby will be less than 8.5 pounds (2 to 1)The baby will be named Destiny (6 to 1)Baby will be born January-March 2006 (3 to 1)Baby will be born April-June 2006 (2 to 5)Baby will be born July-September 2006 (5 to 1)Baby will be born October-December 2006 (9 to 1)The couple will wed before Dec. 31, 2005 (3 to 1

Beyoncé Knowles is rumoured to be pregnant. The sexy singer sparked pregnancy rumours after she was spotted with a rounded bump dining in London with boyfriend Jay-Z. The pair have so far refused to confirm if they are expecting their first child together. News that Beyoncé could be expecting follows earlier rumours she and Jay-Z had secretly married. The former Destiny's Child singer denied claims the pair had tied the knot, insisting the pair were "not even engaged" and had no plans to do so in the near future. Earlier this year, Beyoncé claimed she was put off having children after watching her sister give birth. The stunning star vowed never to become a mum herself after witnessing her younger sibling, Solange, deliver her baby last October. Beyoncé's former bandmate Michelle Williams, who was also in the delivery room, revealed at the time: "We were all in the delivery room when Solange gave birth and we were so freaked out I remember Beyoncé saying, 'I ain't having no baby!'"