This Land is Our Land

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11825 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 05:31 AM

There is SO MUCH going on now - how to keep up? How to focus? How to actually get any work done when I have Twitter on???!!!

#62 branchop

branchop

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2691 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:13 AM

I thought I would feel relief, but honestly I am just scared. This is terrible.
The most accident prone person on the planet..... :(

#63 MissuTam

MissuTam

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:37 AM

Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, and a former business associate, Rick Gates, have been indicted on charges of conspiracy against the United States, money laundering and other financial charges.  This is just the tip of the iceberg!   

#64 MissuTam

MissuTam

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:05 AM

Trumps former foreign policy advisor, George Papadopoulos... pleaded guilty to lying to FBI agents about his contacts with Kremlin-connected Russians   http://www.npr.org/s...ying-to-the-fbi

Edited by MissuTam, 30 October 2017 - 09:16 AM.

#65 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7318 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:28 AM

Yeah from what I understand, the Papadop business is the much bigger story than the Manafort one. Papadop was arrested OVER THE SUMMER and not a word ever leaked until it was all unsealed today. Meanwhile, he pled guilty and has been cooperating with the Mueller investigation all this time. 

#66 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1153 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:54 AM

Look up Seth Abramson on Twitter and check out the first tweet. Its a string of about 135 that goes into great depth of analysis. I cant figure out how to link directly to it if someone else can.
https://mobile.twitt...ri|twgr^profile

#67 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1153 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:56 AM

Try this...
https://mobile.twitt...988111880417280

#68 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41310 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:35 AM

I  remember when Trump was running for President he said that if he won, mass shootings wouldn't happen because he wouldn't allow it.  Does anyone else remember that?  Really wish he would keep that campaign promise. :(

#69 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7318 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:56 AM

I  remember when Trump was running for President he said that if he won, mass shootings wouldn't happen because he wouldn't allow it.  Does anyone else remember that?  Really wish he would keep that campaign promise. :(

If only....

Part of me thinks that when these things happen, the perpetrators of these crimes should never be named, should never have their photo shown. They should be stricken from all records like they did back in Ancient Egypt. 

I can't watch the news at all anymore. It's just one anxiety attack after another.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users