Hoyaheel

Baby Boom

2 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

Amy Schumer had her baby on Monday. I'm guessing the released name isn't the real name? Gene Attell Fischer?

I sure hope not.  If you say it quickly, it comes out as "Genital Fisher".

You're welcome.  :)

• Haha 3

Well, yes, that's why I assumed it was a joke - because I got the joke ;-)

We feel sorry for all this social media happening to kids now, right? I mean, if I want to be embarrassed by what my parents did before I was born, all I have are some grainy photos. Kids today, esp celeb kids? YIkes!

Hoya.....I am seeing now that my "You're welcome" comes off as kind of smug/witchy, which was never my intent.  I was totally coming from a place of "things you'll never be able to unsee once it's out there" when I wrote that so I do apologize if it was interpreted in any other fashion.

And yes, I personally thank my lucky stars every day that I did not come of age in the era of social media.  Yikes indeed!!!

• Like 1

Babies reported in other threads or new here:

Cameron Diaz - baby just arrived, Raddix 

Michelle Williams - pregnant

Chloe Sevigny - pregnant with first

Jodie Turner-Smith - pregnant with first (and married?? to Joshua Jackson)

Sophie Turner Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Joe Jonas

Sophie Turner is about to be a mom!

Multiple sources confirm to E! News that the Game of Thrones star is pregnant and expecting her first child with husband Joe Jonas.

"The couple is keeping things very hush hush but their friends and family are super excited for them," one source shared with JustJared who was first to report the news. Another insider added, "Sophie has decidedly been choosing outfits to wear on and off the carpet to accommodate her changing body."

The couple's last major public appearance together was at the 2020 Grammys where Sophie cheered on her husband during the Jonas Brothers' performance of "What A Man Gotta Do."

Joe and Sophie surprised fans in May 2019 when they got married in Las Vegas after the Billboard Music Awards. The duo enjoyed a second ceremony in France one month later.

Since then, the couple has continued to document their love story that includes everything from sweet social media posts, unforgettable vacations and red carpet date nights.

"They truly are the best couple," one source previously told E! News. "Everyone is obsessed with them together."

Amy Schumer has officially renamed her baby -- from "Gene Attell" to "Gene David" because she just learned it sounded like "genital"

???????????????????????? 

Edited by fykeylicious
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Hoyaheel said:

Jodie Turner- Smith is a couple weeks overdue. Or....I follow her on twitter and she hasn't posted in a few days. 

What a scary time to have a baby. Especially a first baby when you are so freaking nervous about everything!

• Like 1

Gracenote mentioned in the Film forum watching Joker and I remembered I read a rumor earlier this week that Rooney Mara is pregnant ;-)

12 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

John Legend and Chrissy Teigen pregnant again!!! I'm absurdly happy about this, considering Ive never wanted kids ?

Yeah, no kids here, and not really a kid person, but I like them as a couple, so happy here too.

• Like 1

Gigi Hadid had a baby girl over the weekend. Rachel McAdams pregnant with #2. And Emma Stone looks like she might be pregnant as well. But not officially.....

On 9/25/2020 at 4:38 PM, Wordsworth said:

This daily mail story about Rose Leslie and Kit Harrington also has a whiff of “bump watch” to it...at least the people in the comments think so! 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8772539/Kit-Harington-wife-Rose-Leslie-make-rare-public-appearance.html

Now confirmed