princess

The Kardashians

I suspect Pimp Mama Kris had that deal brokered before the "blessed event" was even announced. I wonder if they name the kid "Kash Kow"? :3huh:

I suppose this validates my selection of Kim over Lindsay in BobbyD's latest poll, if nothing else.

I can not believe she is reproducing. I guess the Mayans were right, it is the end of the world as we know it. :shocked:

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have already made a huge decision about their unborn child -- he or she will NOT be a reality TV star ... not as an infant, anyway, TMZ has learned.

We're told K&K want to keep that part of their lives separate from "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" ... so they can "ensure real privacy" for the baby.

Further, we're told Kim is saying the baby will NEVER be on the family's show or have its own spin-off -- nor will there be a 'Kim Gives Birth' TV special ... she and Kanye are nixing that idea too.

However, Kim will not be shy about her remaining months of pregnancy. We're told she intends to share that with reality cameras because she thinks being "pregnant is great and cute."

Call us when the cravings and stretch marks start. :4biggrin:

No Reality Show?

Funny how the brain works . . . .

Ever since it became obvious that Kim's pimp/manager/mom wants her to be with someone whose name also begins with a "K", I then realized they will name whatever baby happens with a "K" as well. They will then be the "KKK" and for the life of me, I do NOT understand why anyone would want that! Do these people even think?

:vomit2: Needs to stay in the news and next step in reality show.

Just recently I saw the video that made her "famous" and I was sick. Her own mother actually used that to make money and to get publicity for her family. Most of us have a desire to protect our daughters from harm, but I think she would use them in a human sacrifice if she could get a reality deal out of it.

God help this baby. If there is one. We may hear of a tragic miscarriage in the next month or so. The magazine covers "Kim's devastation over baby loss; Kanye proposes" "Khloe offers to be surrogate for sister; Kanye proposes to Khloe" "Stress of divorce causes baby loss; Kim bravely soldiers on"

Kanye was a proud father on Sunday night when he announced that he and girlfriend Kim Kardashian are expecting a baby, but he'd have to do more thanclaim her as his "baby mama" for the state of California.

As TMZ's noted, in the eyes of the state's Family Code, Kardashian's estranged husband, Kris Humphries, is presumed to be the father of her baby because the two are still legally married. Kardashian filed for divorce in October 2011 after 72 days of marriage, but it's not yet official.

A man is presumed to be the natural father of a child if he is or has been married to the mother, and if the baby is born during the marriage or within 300 days after death, annulment, declaration of invalidity, divorce or after a judgment of separation is entered by the court.

Humphries filed for an annulment and separation from Kardashian on December 1, 2011, but a judgment of separation hasn't been granted, making him the presumed dad. Anyone involved can clear up the paternity with "clear and convincing" evidence, such as a DNA test.

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/03/in...f-kim-k-s-baby/

Who would have though Kris Humphries would wind up holding all the cards here? I can see him dragging this divorce out for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

I am getting my popcorn and circus peanuts ready. :)

Don't know how long, but a reason maybe just to cause trouble/for fun (for him)?

And circus peanuts - wow - haven't thought of those in many years, remember eating them long long ago when I was a kid

how long can he legally delay the divorce and why would he want to?

For a big, big payday!

:vomit2: Needs to stay in the news and next step in reality show.

Just recently I saw the video that made her "famous" and I was sick. Her own mother actually used that to make money and to get publicity for her family. Most of us have a desire to protect our daughters from harm, but I think she would use them in a human sacrifice if she could get a reality deal out of it.

God help this baby. If there is one. We may hear of a tragic miscarriage in the next month or so. The magazine covers "Kim's devastation over baby loss; Kanye proposes" "Khloe offers to be surrogate for sister; Kanye proposes to Khloe" "Stress of divorce causes baby loss; Kim bravely soldiers on"

Oh, yeah. It's amazing what some people will do in pursuit of fame. Robert Kardashian, must have been one hell of a dad! :P

Edited by alpierce

Update: Kris Humphries Angers "Furious" Judge, Skips Kim Kardashian Divorce Settlement Hearing

Celebrity News April 12, 2013 AT 4:15PM By Allison Takeda

If it's true that 80 percent of success is just showing up, Kim Kardashian is already one victory ahead of Kris Humphries in their ongoing divorce battle. The reality star and her estranged basketball-playing husband were supposed to face off in court on Friday, April 12, at a mandatory settlement conference in L.A. -- but sources tell Us Weekly that Humphries, 28, was a no-show.

UPDATE: According to one insider, the judge at the settlement hearing was "furious" that the Brooklyn Nets athlete didn't show and said it was like he was "mocking" the court system. "Kim showed up pregnant!" the source tells Us. "He's just wasting everyone's time at this point...The judge is furious. So disrespectful."

Fortunately for Humphries, there will be a different judge presiding over the official trial next month. Since no settlement was reached on Friday, the estranged couple will go to court on May 6; a source says the process is expected to take around five days.

Kardashian, for her part, was present and accounted for, though a source tells Us she seemed nervous and fidgeted with her hands a little. Photographed leaving the courthouse, the six-months-pregnant star kept her look appropriately understated, wearing a long, light-colored blouse and white dress pants.

Friday's settlement hearing was supposed to bring the former lovebirds together so they could try to hash out a resolution before their scheduled May 6 trial date. Kardashian filed for divorce from Humphries in October 2011 after just 72 days of marriage; he countered with annulment based on fraud.

Earlier this week, Kardashian and her legal team filed their witness list for the upcoming trial. According to court records (via E! News), her mom, Kris Jenner, is among those expected to testify, along with lawyers, managers, and even Humphries himself. The NBA player has not yet filed his list.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/n...4#ixzz2QHru56Lo

Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

So am I wrong for thinking that the entire "divorce fight" is staged too?? They both agreed to drag it out for the PR?? :3huh:

I call bullshit -- there is no requirement that either a plaintiff or defendant be personally present at a settlement conference. (Hell, you don't even need to show up to some preliminary criminal law hearings.)

They have to be available by telephone. Assuming that he has an attorney, I am sure the attorney was present and could speak for Kris or telephone Kriss.

As for giving Kim props for "showing up pregnant", that kind of statement buys into the old sterotype that women should not be seen during their pregnancy and fuck's sake she is not that pregnant (although she looks 10 months).

This is me giving a huge :rolleyes:

So am I wrong for thinking that the entire "divorce fight" is staged too?? They both agreed to drag it out for the PR?? :3huh:

Kim K/Kris H

OFFICIALLY DIVORCED

TMZ

Kim Kardashian is officially a single woman ... because the judge dissolved her marriage to Kris Humphries in today's court hearing ... and we've learned Kris walked away with NOTHING.

Here's what sources connected with the case tell TMZ:

-- Kris gets NO money from Kim. As we've reported ... he had previously demanded $7 mil.

-- Kris dropped his demand for an annulment based on fraud.

-- Each party will pay their own attorney's fees.

This is not just a settlement. It's a WIN for Kim and her lawyer, disso-queen Laura Wasser.

The judge sent 2 different messages -- on the one hand saying the status of the marriage was dissolved, but then said it's over when they sign the official papers. But it seems like she's officially divorced, especially since the judge said to Kim, "Congratulations on your dissolution."

One final thing. The judge was about to slap Kris with a financial penalty for being a no-show at last week's hearing, but Kim asked the court to drop it, and Kris skated.

Ahhh bulshit.

Kris didn't get anything because being married for only two fucking months he was entitled to fuck all nothing much less 7 million in the absence of pre/pst nup -- and oh yeah, didn't you clean up when you had everybody and thier mother sponsor your marriage to the famewhore? All things considered I am sure you got your money's worth.

Not a win for Kim and her attorney -- a win would have been him being nailed for her attorney's fees or vice versa.

Court could not sanction Kris for not eing at MSC -- his attorney was -- whatever the reason -- can't sanction somebody for contempt without court hearing anyway -- its called "due process."

ARRGhhh these people are disgusting as is the press that deems them worth the wasted ink and video.

Ahhh bulshit.

Kris didn't get anything because being married for only two fucking months he was entitled to fuck all nothing much less 7 million in the absence of pre/pst nup -- and oh yeah, didn't you clean up when you had everybody and thier mother sponsor your marriage to the famewhore? All things considered I am sure you got your money's worth.

Not a win for Kim and her attorney -- a win would have been him being nailed for her attorney's fees or vice versa.

Court could not sanction Kris for not eing at MSC -- his attorney was -- whatever the reason -- can't sanction somebody for contempt without court hearing anyway -- its called "due process."

ARRGhhh these people are disgusting as is the press that deems them worth the wasted ink and video.

Thanks so much tyler for stripping away the bullshit that continually is spewed from all things Kardashian. I truly believe that NOTHING happens to anyone in that family that isn't scripted and judged based solely on the ability to draw the sheeple in (how can people be drawn in by such blatant baiting). Nothing seems honest in their world, except the intent to seemingly misrepresent everything as long as it brings ratings. Hope she goes the way of Paris Hilton soon.

Ahhh bulshit.

Thanks so much tyler for stripping away the bullshit that continually is spewed from all things Kardashian. I truly believe that NOTHING happens to anyone in that family that isn't scripted and judged based solely on the ability to draw the sheeple in (how can people be drawn in by such blatant baiting). Nothing seems honest in their world, except the intent to seemingly misrepresent everything as long as it brings ratings. Hope she goes the way of Paris Hilton soon.

Agreed. I can't watch her show even when there is NOTHING else on all 8000 channels. Can't do it. I've heard the ratings are tanking, hopefully this is the beginning of the end.

Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian Fabulous Magazine May 2013

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Snapshot: Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian by Katy Jones for Fabulous May 2013 - The Fashion Bomb Blog : Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews