BobbyD

Ryan Reynolds

Morissette and Reynolds End Engagement

Alanis Morissette and actor Ryan Reynolds have officially ended their engagement after four years together. Morissette, 32, and Reynolds, 30, had previously split in June, but reconciled within a few weeks. Their representatives, Dvora Vener and Meredith O'Sullivan, confirm the split to American publication People saying, "Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morissette have mutually decided to end their engagement. They remain close friends and continue to have the utmost love and admiration for each other. They ask that their privacy be respected surrounding this personal matter." The "You Oughta Know" singer and the Van Wilder star, who are both Canadian, met in 2002 and dated for two years before becoming engaged in 2004.

They remain close friends and continue to have the utmost love and admiration for each other. They ask that their privacy be respected surrounding this personal matter.

Isn't it wonderful how every single celebrity couple that breaks up remains close friends and wants us to respect their privacy. :rolleyes:

They sure as hell didn't want us to respect their privacy when their "people" plastered pics/stories about the possibly fake romance all over the tabloids, did they? I'm waiting for the day when they just tell the truth.

"We broke up because she was snorting all the coke with her bodyguard and not leaving any for me."

"I got tired of him fucking his boyfriend in the pool where the paparazzi could catch them and make me look bad."

"She was a raving control-freak bitch when she wasn't on camera pretending to be the epitome of sweetness."

"He refused to answer the phone because it was probably one of his four ex-wives wanting the back child support he owed, yet he wanted me to quit my career to have a baby."

"I thought I could stay married for a few years and then trade the ring in for a Porsche and live like a queen off the alimony payments. Then I found out my wedding ring wasn't real and he's on the verge of bankruptcy, the cheap bastard."

"I became an actress to star in movies, not to pretend to be a gay man's wife so the ticket-buying public wouldn't find out about his sexuality."

"We only got married because she had a new CD coming out and needed the publicity, and I needed the paycheck."

Alanis Morissette, Ryan Reynolds End Engagement

By Julie Jordan

Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morissette have called it quits – and this time, it's official.

Their reps, Dvora Vener and Meredith O'Sullivan, tell PEOPLE in a joint statement, "Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morissette have mutually decided to end their engagement.

"They remain close friends and continue to have the utmost love and admiration for each other. They ask that their privacy be respected surrounding this personal matter."

Morissette, 32, and Reynolds, 30, had previously split in June, a source close to the couple told PEOPLE at the time, but within weeks they were seen walking in Vancouver, holding hands in L.A. and, on Oct. 1, kissing in New York City.

The singer and the Smokin' Aces actor, both Canadian-born, met in 2002 and dated for two years before becoming engaged in 2004.

They never announced a wedding date. "We're just really enjoying this [engagement] phase," Morissette told PEOPLE in 2005. Added Reynolds, "We feel like we're already married."

He is SO hot. I still can't believe Alanis got with this. Ugh. That bitch needs to go look up the meaning of the word "ironic". You know, I still don't know what that means and still can't seem to find an example of it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rock Out?

Posted Feb 26th 2007 2:25PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Wacky and Weird, Hot Bodies

Move over Alanis, Ryan Reynolds got a new playmate -- The Rock?

The two hunks-of-men were spotted chatting in front of The Prime Grill -- the site of Paris Hilton's greasied birthday blowout -- where the former WWE man-in-tights asked Reynolds, "Have you officially come out of the closet yet?"

The ripped Reynolds laughed off the remark as his ladyfriend asked The Rock, "Have you??" Someone's playing matchmaker! The Rock replied, "Tomorrow I will."

TMZ will cover the official announcement ... just as soon as we hear from The Rock. Don't wait up.

They remain close friends and continue to have the utmost love and admiration for each other. They ask that their privacy be respected surrounding this personal matter.

Isn't it wonderful how every single celebrity couple that breaks up remains close friends and wants us to respect their privacy. :rolleyes:

They sure as hell didn't want us to respect their privacy when their "people" plastered pics/stories about the possibly fake romance all over the tabloids, did they? I'm waiting for the day when they just tell the truth.

"We broke up because she was snorting all the coke with her bodyguard and not leaving any for me."

"I got tired of him fucking his boyfriend in the pool where the paparazzi could catch them and make me look bad."

"She was a raving control-freak bitch when she wasn't on camera pretending to be the epitome of sweetness."

"He refused to answer the phone because it was probably one of his four ex-wives wanting the back child support he owed, yet he wanted me to quit my career to have a baby."

"I thought I could stay married for a few years and then trade the ring in for a Porsche and live like a queen off the alimony payments. Then I found out my wedding ring wasn't real and he's on the verge of bankruptcy, the cheap bastard."

"I became an actress to star in movies, not to pretend to be a gay man's wife so the ticket-buying public wouldn't find out about his sexuality."

"We only got married because she had a new CD coming out and needed the publicity, and I needed the paycheck."

:) :) :)

Ryan and Jessica: Meat and Buns

Posted Feb 27th 2007 11:50AM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Paparazzi Video, Paparazzi Photo

Hunky Ryan Reynolds and badonky Jessica Biel left the GQ Magazine Oscar party Saturday night ... to hit up Astro Burger in West Hollywood? It's amazing that this physically fit duo can hit up a fast food joint and still look as good as they do.

Is this the latest hot Hollywood couple? Not so fast -- they've been pals since starring together a few years ago in "Blade: Trinity."

Talk about the perfect couple! He is gorgeous and his body is amazing. Same for her. I would love for this couple to work out. :lol:

Ryan and Jessica: Meat and Buns

Posted Feb 27th 2007 11:50AM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Paparazzi Video, Paparazzi Photo

Hunky Ryan Reynolds and badonky Jessica Biel left the GQ Magazine Oscar party Saturday night ... to hit up Astro Burger in West Hollywood? It's amazing that this physically fit duo can hit up a fast food joint and still look as good as they do.

Is this the latest hot Hollywood couple? Not so fast -- they've been pals since starring together a few years ago in "Blade: Trinity."

Talk about the perfect couple! He is gorgeous and his body is amazing. Same for her. I would love for this couple to work out. :lol:

I'm more likely to believe he's hooking up with the Rock.

Hollywood News

Is Jessica Biel dating former co-star Ryan Reynolds

Washington, Mar 15 :

Actress Jessica Biel is reportedly dating her former co-star Ryan Reynolds.

The pair starred in the 2004 film and have recently rekindled their friendship, according to US media reports.

Reynolds ended his engagement to fellow Canadian Alanis Morisssette on 2 February (07).

An eyewitness claims the couple 'looked really close' while eating at Cuban restaurant Babalu in Santa Monica, California on 19 February (07)

'They knew people were watching them, so they didn't hold hands or kiss, but when they left the restaurant, they hid behind the bush. Were they kissing? Maybe,' an onlooker was quoted by Contactmusic, as saying.

Five days later they were spotted again at West Hollywood's Astro Burger diner laughing and enjoying lunch before Biel flew to Paris for the spring fashion shows and Reynolds began work on his new movie.

--- ANI

Hollywood News

Is Jessica Biel dating former co-star Ryan Reynolds

Washington, Mar 15 :

Actress Jessica Biel is reportedly dating her former co-star Ryan Reynolds.

The pair starred in the 2004 film and have recently rekindled their friendship, according to US media reports.

Reynolds ended his engagement to fellow Canadian Alanis Morisssette on 2 February (07).

An eyewitness claims the couple 'looked really close' while eating at Cuban restaurant Babalu in Santa Monica, California on 19 February (07)

'They knew people were watching them, so they didn't hold hands or kiss, but when they left the restaurant, they hid behind the bush. Were they kissing? Maybe,' an onlooker was quoted by Contactmusic, as saying.

Five days later they were spotted again at West Hollywood's Astro Burger diner laughing and enjoying lunch before Biel flew to Paris for the spring fashion shows and Reynolds began work on his new movie.

--- ANI

She is trying to overthrow Nicole Kidman as QotB - Queen of the Beards

Scarlett Johansson & Ryan Reynolds Heat Up in L.A.

By Jessica Herndon

After stepping out in New York City last month, Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson were back in action on the opposite coast Monday night, catching the Damnwells' show at the Troubadour in West Hollywood.

Reynolds, 30, and Johansson, 22, arrived separately, an observer tells PEOPLE, and greeted each other with a hug and a kiss on the lips.

"In the foyer they were talking and had their hands all over each other," says the source. "He kissed her a couple more times in the club. He was totally sweet. She went to the restroom and he went to check up on her."

The pair watched the show with the rest of the crowd, although the witness says fellow concertgoers recognized them: "You can't help but recognize him because he's tall. She had a hat on and was so tiny."

After the show, they hung out at the club for a while before they called it a night – after Reynolds poked his head outside to check for paparazzi – and left, hand in hand.

Johansson and Reynolds (who ended his engagement to Alanis Morissette in February) spent Easter weekend together in Manhattan, where an observer at one restaurant noted: "They were a cute couple!"

Scarjo's With Ryan Reynolds and Ryan Reynolds' Abs

Filed under: Ryan Reynolds , Scarlett Johansson

Posted ImagePosted Image

Scarjo is one lucky chick. She gets to pound her laundry on Ryan Reynolds' washboard. Damn. Mmmm hmmm. Break me off a piece of that Kit-Kat bar. They met up at a concert in LA. and it was all bliss. Justin Timberlake who? Is the Jesus and Mary Chain wondering where the hell their new back-up singer went?

Reynolds, 30, and Johansson, 22, arrived separately, an observer tells PEOPLE, and greeted each other with a hug and a kiss on the lips.

"In the foyer they were talking and had their hands all over each other," says the source. "He kissed her a couple more times in the club. He was totally sweet. She went to the restroom and he went to check up on her."

Check up on her? I'm sure she can handle it. Did he want to make sure the stall was adequate for her? Weirdo. Who was this goofy observer? Some hag in the bar who is living vicariously through these people? Oh jesus, I just wrote my job description.

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/16/scarjo...eynolds_abs.php

Scarlett Johansson especially engaging

Sunday, January 20th 2008, 4:00 AM

Isn't it enough that they're gorgeous and rich and successful - do they have to be happy, too?

Her rep is denying it, but a very good source tells me we can soon expect an engagement announcement from actors Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson.

Mazel tov, kids!

The couple have been an item for almost a year. Reynolds ended his engagement to fellow Canadian Alanis Morissette last February, and by April he was spotted on a date with Johansson at the Odeon in Tribeca, looking very much in love.

Johansson herself had a high-profile relationship with actor Josh Hartnett. By coincidence, a friend of that ex-couple told me last week, "Josh has the funniest picture of Scarlett on his phone. They're at home having dinner and she's brandishing a carving knife over a chicken like a slasher, and making a face."

That would look great on the invitation for the bachelorette party!

Scarjo's With Ryan Reynolds and Ryan Reynolds' Abs

Filed under: Ryan Reynolds , Scarlett Johansson

Posted Image

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/16/scarjo...eynolds_abs.php

Wow ~ I honestly was giving her the benefit of the doubt that she might be naturally curvy but from that angle, I now see that no real boobs of that size could stand up that well to gravity at any age! OUCH! They just look painful! :ph34r:

‘Jumper’ leaps to the top of the box office

Thriller earns $27.2 million in debut, ‘Step Up 2 the Streets’ takes No. 2

msnbc.com

LOS ANGELES - The globe-trotting thriller “Jumper” leaped to a box office win with $27.2 million on a weekend when Hollywood offered something for everyone, with new films for action fans, teens, family audiences and the date-movie crowd.

Starring Hayden Christensen and Samuel L. Jackson in the tale of a man who can teleport himself instantly to any spot on the planet, 20th Century Fox’s “Jumper” has rung up $33.9 million since opening Thursday, according to studio estimates Sunday.

The new wide releases opened a day early, Valentine’s Day on Thursday, to get a head start at what studio executives viewed as a long holiday weekend, with President’s Day on Monday.

“Valentine’s Day has become a great movie-going day,” said 20th Century Fox distribution executive Bert Livingston. “Even though kids are not out of school and people are working, it’s still a holiday in the sense that in the evening, men take their wives, or girlfriends and boyfriends go out. Everybody goes to the movies.”

Debuting in second place was Disney’s teen dance sequel “Step Up 2 the Streets,” which pulled in $19.7 million for the weekend and $26.3 million since Thursday.

Box office results

Estimated ticket sales for Feb. 15-17

1. “Jumper,” $27.2 million.

2. “Step Up 2 the Streets,” $19.7 million.

3. “The Spiderwick Chronicles,” $19.1 million.

4. “Fool’s Gold,” $13.1 million.

5. “Definitely, Maybe,” $9.7 million.

6. “Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins,” $8.9 million.

7. “Juno,” $4.6 million.

8. “The Bucket List,” $4.1 million.

9. “Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert,” $3.3 million.

10. 27 Dresses,” $3.2 million.

Paramount’s family fantasy “The Spiderwick Chronicles,” featuring Freddie Highmore and Mary-Louise Parker in the story of a mom and her kids who move into a house menaced by evil creatures, opened at No. 3 with a $19.1 million weekend. Since Thursday, it has taken in $26.8 million.

Universal’s romance “Definitely, Maybe,” with Ryan Reynolds as a dad looking back on his romantic life after he’s served with divorce papers, premiered at No. 5 with a weekend haul of $9.7 million.

The previous weekend’s top movie, the Warner Bros. romantic comedy “Fool’s Gold,” fell to fourth place with $13.1 million, raising its 10-day total to $42 million.

Despite the rush of solid openings, Hollywood was unable to match the weekend business of a year ago. The top 12 movies took in $119 million, down 16 percent from the same weekend in 2007, when “Ghost Rider” opened with $45.4 million, the best debut ever over President’s Day weekend.

“A record-breaking debut for ‘Ghost Rider’ led to a record-breaking President’s Day weekend last year. Inevitably, that was going to be very tough to beat,” said Paul Dergarabedian, president of box office tracker Media By Numbers.

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.