Sign in to follow this  
Hihomumio

Matthew Broderick & Sarah Jessica Parker

Lol, what was up with Billy Bush asking Matthew Broderick if he has a bigger closet than his wife? Just thought it was odd given there's talk about his sexual preferences...

Sarah Jessica Parker

In a pale yellow silk with silver embroidery dress from the 2010 Spring/Summer Chanel Haute Couture collection with a black satin clutch. Parker accessorized her look with Fred Leighton jewels.

Posted Image

I thought this dress did the impossible -- it made SJP look fat. What an unflattering gown.

Sarah Jessica Parker Isn't Cupid

Sarah Jessica Parker is no good at giving relationship advice. The 'Sex and the City' star - who has three children with her husband of 12 years, Matthew Broderick - isn't an expert when it comes to romance, but thinks it's important for someone to have complete faith in their partner.

She said: "Oh, I am not a good advice giver but I would say the obvious - lack of communication is where things go wrong for people. I'm certainly no expert in relationships, God knows, but you need to be with someone who believes in you 100 per cent. If you don't have that, there's no point."

The 45-year-old actress wants to be happily married for the rest of her life, and has admitted she wants to continue kissing her co-stars and husband until she is 70 or 80.

Discussing whether she expects to star in romantic comedy films for years to come, she quipped: "God, if they'll have me! I hope so. Not just on screen. I hope that someone will kiss me at home."

With such a hectic home and work life, Sarah doesn't get the chance to watch many movies herself and has no idea how well 'Sex and the City' is received.

She added to new! magazine: "I honestly don't know. I'm not a good judge of how the climate has changed. I don't get to see a lot of movies actually.

"I would like to think that there are roles for women and an audience for women, and I know that our movie surprised people in terms of attendance.

"I believe that women will always go to the movies to see other women tell their stories."

Source femalefirst

Sarah Jessica Parker Loves Gaga

Sarah Jessica Parker is a huge fan of Lady Gaga.

The actress thinks the eccentric pop star - who is famed for her outrageous fashion choices - is like her 'Sex and the City' character Carrie Bradshaw because she is "unconventional".

Sarah said: "She breaks all the rules; she's unconventional. It's extremely flattering that people think she's like Carrie."

The 45-year-old actress insists she was a fan of the 'Telephone' singer months before she hit the mainstream.

She added to MTV: "I want to say one thing about Lady Gaga, which is, a year and a half ago, I was in an editing room working on a project and had already downloaded as much music of hers as I could onto my iPod. And she was not in the mainstream yet, but I loved her."

Sarah isn't the only member of her household to be a Lady Gaga fan, her son James Wilkie is also a huge admirer.

The actress - who has three children with her husband Matthew Broderick - revealed: "My son sang 'Bad Romance' for a singing contest. That's right James Wilkie sang 'Bad Romance'."

Source contactmusic

Sarah Jessica Parker producing TV art show

"Sex & The City" star Sarah Jessica Parker is heading back to the small screen -- the actress is producing a reality TV competition for artists in the U.S.

Parker has signed a deal with Bravo network to produce "Work of Art: The Next Great Artist" with her Pretty Matches production company.

The show will pit 14 artists against each other as they compete to land a solo show at the Brooklyn Museum in New York and a $100,000 cash prize.

Judges will include art critic Jerry Saltz, Half Gallery owner Bill Powers and art adviser Jeanne Greenberg Rohatyn.

"Work of Art: The Next Great Artist" is set to air on June 9.

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailyd...8#ixzz0koUUOziO

http://theblemish.com/2010/04/sarah-jessic...o-a-cage-fight/

Sarah Jessica Parker should challenge Madonna to a cage fight

By The Blemish, 12:54 PM on Apr 09, 2010, 24 Comments

Posted Image

Holy crap. Madonna better watchout because Sarah Jessica Parker is coming for her crown for freakiest arms. What the hell happened? It looks like she should be ripping phone books in half and bending frying pans. I wonder if it hurt when she was bombarded with gamma radiation. Do all her clothes rip off when she gets angry or do her pants turn into cutoff jeans like Bruce Banner?

Posted Image

Eonline.com

In May's Vogue, Sarah Jessica Parker swears she does everything (except birth babies) herself—cooks for her kids, paints her own patio furniture, puts together high chairs and, perhaps most shocking of all, does laundry.

Eonline.com

In May's Vogue, Sarah Jessica Parker swears she does everything (except birth babies) herself—cooks for her kids, paints her own patio furniture, puts together high chairs and, perhaps most shocking of all, does laundry.

Does she airbrush her own arms on the cover of magazine, too?

I'm sure it is airbrushed, but it looks like she could be carrying stuff in the first picture. My arms are quite muscular and it's not always obvious unless I'm carrying something semi-heavy and/or holding them in a certain position.

You could be right, but here's another one from the same page where she's holding her son's hand:

Posted Image

... and a slightly more normal-looking one (although definitely not the airbrushed look):

Posted Image

Here's the trouble. I don't know a lot of women over the age of 40 who have very slim hips and a very slim waist and then "normal" arms. The saying goes that at a certain age, a woman has gotta pick between her face and her bottom. I think the same goes for other body parts, like arms. If she had more flesh on her arms, she'd have more flesh on her bottom, too.

Here's the trouble. I don't know a lot of women over the age of 40 who have very slim hips and a very slim waist and then "normal" arms. The saying goes that at a certain age, a woman has gotta pick between her face and her bottom. I think the same goes for other body parts, like arms. If she had more flesh on her arms, she'd have more flesh on her bottom, too.

I've heard the expression "face or body" and I have to wonder how Madonna and SJP ended up with "neither"? TOO SKINNY and muscular.

LOL at ending up with neither. And yeah, in the full picture, the arms still look pretty scrawny and veiny.

And her scarf is ugly with that shirt. And those pants. Criminy.

Posted Image

LOVELY LADIES

Sarah Jessica Parker enjoys a girls' day out Wednesday with daughter Loretta, 10 months, in N.Y.C. The actress and her Sex and the City costars – whom she says have "never been better"" – return to the big screen May 27.

LOL at ending up with neither. And yeah, in the full picture, the arms still look pretty scrawny and veiny.

Yeah, I've never really been any kind of fashion person, so maybe I'm missing something, but I always thought her clothes/she looks hideous most of the time.

Yeah, I've never really been any kind of fashion person, so maybe I'm missing something, but I always thought her clothes/she looks hideous most of the time.

I'm definitely not a fashion person either, and yet I've never understood how she achieved "icon status" in that arena either.

:huh:

Edited by Maxiemom

I think SJP's personal style isn't even worth a second glance...

Carrie's style, on the other hand, is pretty fab -- but Carrie has the benefit of a team of SATC stylists. I suppose that's where SJP's "icon status" came from...I guess people forget that Carrie and SJP aren't actually the same person

I know that SJP has a clothing line that I hear GREAT things about. Very cute and wearable clothes. There's a SJP store in downtown San Diego that my sister says she likes to shop whenever she's in the area. I still haven't made it to the store, but I've seen some of the stuff she's bought there and thought it was cute.

She also did spot on Project Runway, the challenge was to design something for her line. She spoke to all the contestants to give them feedback. She seemed to know what she was talking about :3huh:

Maybe she's like most designers, always design super cute stuff, but they dress like slobs themselves :D

What's her own clothing line called?

I know she's been made the Creative Director for Halston and I suspect she'll do a better job than Lohan did when she tried to do high fashion. I'm not a huge SJP fan per say but she is impressive and must be super rich since she does so many different things - her perfume is a huge success, she does some producing, her fashion line is still in business, acting, etc.

She had a line that was sold at Steve & Barrys but they went bankrupt and shut down last year, right? I can't remember what it's called....

ETA The line was Bitten - don't think it's still in production?

Edited by Hoyaheel