Which couple will bite the dust in 2015?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, folks. We've had a flurry of split announcements, lately.

Let's take our bets for the upcoming New Year. As usual, 15 couples. I tried to shake it up a bit and removed a few list regulars and added some new names.

Let the Break Up Games of 2015 begin!

• Like 2

Hmmmm....can I propose a few more swap outs? It seems like Jen, Gwen, and the Jessicas have been on this list forever.....

*Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting

*Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott

*LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian

• Like 3

Thanks.

It's actually the first year for either of the Jessicas. Gwen & Jennifer both got votes last poll and so I figured I'd keep 'em in.

I wanted to keep many of the same old names (as I have done every year I've made the poll) and also fairly "A-List." I also like that most of these couples are relatively long-term and seem relatively stable... they're well-matched against each other, whereas if we dropped Tori or LeAnn into this mix, I believe 100% of the votes would (understandably) go to them.

However, I like the way you think and will start another poll with these more "loose cannon" couples.

Ah, the joys of fresh questionnaires in the new year!

Ah, the joys of speculating about the misery of celebrity couplings! :)

Wow, this is super hard! I don't actually know who I want to vote for! I can see 3 or 4 I think would legitimately divorce....Must ponder....

• Like 1

It's actually the first year for either of the Jessicas.

I guess it just seems like forever for these two in my jaded mind.

Thanks for the new poll.

• Like 1

I voted for Portia & Ellen because I beleive the rumours that Ellen is super-controlling. Also, right or wrong, many couples try extra hard to stay together bc of their children and that's one incentive these two don't have. Plus, didn't they get together when they both were with other partners (too lazy to Google it)? If so, that's never a great start to a healthy relationship...

Edited by Kath

I picked Gwen because every time someone goes on a new career path, a la The Voice, they split. Think that usually means they are starting a new life pattern.

• Like 1

Don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but looking at the one from 2011 - we are really not good at this :D

• Like 4

Don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but looking at the one from 2011 - we are really not good at this :D

Haha - true. But, isn't the discussion & speculation really the fun part?

I'm actually interested in/ surprised by many of the votes. For example, I don't think Biel & Timberlake will stay together forever but I can't imagine them officially splitting the same year they have a baby. Same with ScarJo & her frenchman. But, maybe some of you know things that I don't...

• Like 3

As of February 3rd, Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are officially husband and wife...

... for now :D

• Like 2

Whenever I read or hear "for now" I always hear it in Bane's voice from The Dark Knight Rises. Always makes me giggle. Especially in this situation. :D

• Like 1

TMZ

Rosie O'Donnell is making a clean break -- leaving her wife AND quitting "The View" ... all in one fell swoop.

Rosie's rep confirmed she and Michelle Rounds are splitting after 2 and a half years of marriage. The couple adopted a baby girl together in 2013.

Rosie also announced next week will be her last on "The View." She just returned to the show last September -- and her departure comes amid rampant speculation that Rosie Perez would be the one exiting.

The New York Post was first to report O'Donnell's departure.

ABC says it fully supports Rosie's decision to spend more time with her family, and adds she'll be coming back to "The 'View" from time to time.

We still stuck at this game :D

Benedict cumberbatch & Sophie Hunter wed, today. Future divorce poll contestants? ( or, do both members of the couple have to be celebs....?)

I'm too dumb to search the site so I will dump this here. I read that Bobby Flay has been cheating on his wife with his assistant for two years. Creep. I think there was a blind item about it recently.

Considering Flay was on marriage 3(?) and was rumored to have cheated with quite a few other people (including Giada, the tart ;-) I'm not surprised at the allegations he had an affair with his assistant (yes, I saw it on Page Six today)

• Like 2

I was just coming to post this, you beat me to it! Surprising to none of us, I'm sure.

NOW PLAYING

Affleck omission halts PBS show

Never autoplay videos

NEW YORK – Hollywood stars Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner announced plans Tuesday to divorce after ten years of marriage.

"After much thought and careful consideration we have made the difficult decision to divorce," a statement released by the couple said just hours after Fox411 learned the couple's separation was imminent. "We go forward with love and friendship for one another and a commitment to co-parenting our children whose privacy we ask to be respected during the difficult time."

ADVERTISEMENT

The couple has three children, ages 10, 6 and 3.

Rumors about the pair's divorce were running rampant after a source told FOX411 that the two had been living separately for several months.

An insider source said Garner was looking at the break up as an opportunity to move out from under Affleck’s shadow and revive her acting career.

“Jen is excited to get back to work," according to the source. "She took a step back to focus on her marriage and family but wants to return to making more movies.”

Another industry insider said it’s no surprise to those close to the couple.

“It’s been known they’re having trouble. Now, it’s really over,” the source said.

A former neighbor of the Hollywood duo also confirmed the couple was on the outs.

“It’s kind of heartbreaking to see a long time A-list husband and wife and seemingly loving parents splitting up,” the source added.

Paparazzi last snapped the couple together on a family outing on June 14th in Los Angeles at a farmer’s market.

Garner, 43, was recently spotted visiting Boston’s Children Hospital on June 26, reportedly preparing for her upcoming role in “Miracles from Heaven.” Affleck, 42, popped up on social media on June 27 writing the line “I’m Batman” on his co-star from “The Accountant” Seth Lee’s Instagram in anticipation of 2016’s “Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice.”

Affleck and Garner married in 2005 after meeting on the set of “Daredevil.” They have three young children.

FOX411 reached out to both the Garner and Affleck’s camps several times but did not receive comment.

Diana Falzone is a FoxNews.com reporter. You can follow her on Twitter

I would just like to say that I for one am appalled that Ben & Jen only got one measly vote in this poll. We all suck.

Except for the one correct chitchatter! Anyway for a mod to tell who it is? He or she gets a gold star! :wacko:

• Like 2

I think many of us (well, I'll speak for myself) figured that if she'd overlooked his indiscretions this far, why bother getting a divorce. Oh so wrong was I ;-) (I don't Mod this forum so I don't see a way to look at who cast the votes)

• Like 2

As admin, I still can't tell who voted correctly. Whoever you are, feel free to brag!!

• Like 1