22 replies to this topic

#21 Gracenote

Gracenote

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:35 PM

I hope that there is more than just fight, fight, fight in season 8. I know it's all out war, and I figure the good guys eventually win, but I hope they wrap up the war part pretty quickly. I watch it for the people and relationships. I'm very much over the gross walkers and killing them. I predict with no inside info, that Morgan will die (hence Rick keeping Negan in the cell Morgan built,) maybe Aaron's husband (setting him up for a relationship with Jesus), Dwight dies and many assorted red shirts. Maybe Jerry, which would be so sad for me. They say that the Whisperers will be even worse than Negan. I can't imagine worse than Negan.

If I could bring back one character it would be Eastman who taught Morgan the better way of living. He could use his psychology insight to help defeat Negan and he is a heck of a fighter himself.

I would love to hear discussion/opinion/spoilers from all of you about the show. I don't have any watching buddies right now. 

Totally off topic: I don't know if I have a brain tumor or what but for days I have been smelling donuts. It's driving me crazy. We have no donut shop here. I may have to drive to Macon to find fresh hot donuts. 

#22 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41343 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:45 PM

I don't read the comics, so I only know some general stuff - like the Whisperers are VERY scary. 

Do you think Eugene is really team Negan now, or when push comes to shove and he has to pick he'll pick Team Rick.  I lean towards Team Rick when he actually has to choose.  Right now he's sitting pretty with Negan because he can.  But actually go after Team Rick?  Don't see it.

Agreed lots of people will die.  I think Jerry will get killed, hate to say it.  All the sweet ones do.

#23 Hihomumio

Hihomumio

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2348 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:02 PM

I do think Eugene will be team Rick. Dude has a strong moral code, but knows when he has to play the game to stay alive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users