29 replies to this topic

#21 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4622 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:13 AM

Megyn Kelly wants Matt Lauer's job? Hell effing no. I'd have to stop watching the Today Show completely. I really do NOT like her on air personality.

https://pagesix.com/...today-show-gig/

I have never been able to watch Kelly.  Not only because she comes from Faux News, but I can't get over the fact that she looks as though she has a stick up her ass that makes her look like the most condescending unempathetic person walking the face of the earth.

Having said that, I am sure she is a really nice person in RL.    :rolleyes:

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Alfred, Batman and applicable today.

#22 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12023 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 08:28 AM

They aren't doing her (Kelly) any favors with the format they chose - she is NOT comfortable talking to regular people.

#23 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12023 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 02:48 PM

Getting caught up on This is Us - I record it. Watching "That'll Be the Day" - oh my, Sterling K Brown & Justin Hartley rolling up their t-shirt sleeves and wielding sledgehammers? Yes, please.

Yeah, I love construction shows. (my husband and I bonded watching This Old House while we were dating - we played the theme song at our wedding ;-)

I like This is Us. But I still don't understand the crazy-love for it. Except Sterling K Brown. He can win all the awards - that's fine with me!

(I think I'm just not a huge drama fan -I prefer comedies and procedurals)

#24 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1198 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:00 PM

I was cracking up when all the old ladies in the apartment were coming in to watch them!

#25 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7381 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:06 AM

LOLOLOL HOYA I'M LAUGHING SO HARD

I read your above comment as "my husband and I boned watching This Old House while we were dating" and quite honestly I'll never think of you the same way again

HAHAHAHAHA

#26 branchop

branchop

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2714 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 05:22 PM

Totally excited about Jesus Christ Superstar. When I was a little girl I always asked my mom the play the brown albums (imagine record player stacked two albums). I have known every word of this musical since I was 5.

I think John Legend is a great choice for titular role. I am not a fan of Sara Bareilles, but her voice is great for Mary Magdalene. Cannot wait to see what Alice Cooper does with Herod.

And Norm Lewis (the best Javert ever) is Caiphus! Please let this be all I hope it will be.
The most accident prone person on the planet..... :(

#27 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12023 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 04:32 AM

This will be the first of all the "live musicals" on tv the past couple years I actually plan to watch. And I love musicals!!!

#28 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12023 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:26 AM

I hear the full version of Sara Bareilles singing "I don't know how to love him" on the Broadway channel on Sirius XM this morning. Wow. She does a great job! Can't find the full version online right now - wanted to compare hers to original cast recording and see what I think....

#29 branchop

branchop

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2714 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:41 PM

I loved it! I may need to watch it again and again. I may have already bought the Soundtrack.
The most accident prone person on the planet..... :(

#30 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12023 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 08:09 AM

I recorded so I can FF the commercials. Hoping to watch this week; we'll see....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users