Cutielb99

Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel Celebrate Her B-Day — With "George Bush"

Justin Timberlake helped Jessica Biel celebrate the big 2-7 Tuesday with some laughs.

Dressed in matching pea coats, the two took in an evening performance of Will Ferrell's one-man Broadway show, You're Welcome America. A Final Night with George W Bush.

Biel and Timberlake are in Big Apple mode after having snapped up a new NYC pad together.

"The apartment is great," the singer's mother, Lynn Harless, recently told Usmagazine.com. "He's loving it!"

Source: Us Weekly

Timberlake 'Snubbed' By Hero Manning

Justin Timberlake has revealed that he was left devastated after he met his sporting hero, NFL star Peyton Manning.

The pair ran into each other at a charity event in 1998, while the singer was in boyband 'N Sync and shortly after the athlete had turned pro with the Indianapolis Colts.

Contactmusic quotes Timberlake as saying: "I met Peyton Manning at a charity bowling event. I was still a teenager at the time, I was really excited to meet him. I said, 'You played for UT and I'm from Tennessee, and It's really great to meet you'.

"He said, 'That's great, kid. Size 11 and a half'. He thought I worked at the bowling alley."

The musician added: "The best bit of the story is, I didn't really know what to do, so I went and got him some bowling shoes."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Justin Timberlake’s Friends Want Him Back With Biel

Justin Timberlake could soon be back in the arms of former flame Jessica Biel — if the pop star’s pals get their way!

According to Fox News, Justin’s friends are rather “disappointed” that the star dumped the Easy Virtue actress.

“Justin’s friends are usually all about anything he wants, but in this case, his boys are totally disappointed in him,” a source said.

“They think he’s making a big mistake by dumping Jess. Justin and Jess have their problems, but all in all, his friends think she is one of the best things that ever happened to him.”

The source claims that Justin’s pals are now refusing to party on down with the newly-single superstar.

“They really thought he got past all of that,” the source says, “But it’s all beginning all over again. They think if they don’t give in he may come to his senses and get back together with Jessica. That’s what they really want to see happen.

“It’s a shame his friends can’t just be there for him, but they have their opinions, and they disagree with his choice to dump Jess.”

Source showbizspy.com

Timberlake Ordered to Court Over Obsessive Fan

Justin Timberlake has been ordered to court on Monday (09Nov09) so he can permanently keep a woman accused of stalking him at a distance legally.

A judge in Los Angeles wants the pop star to personally testify against Karen McNeil, the woman he has accused of harassing him if he is to make a temporary restraining order permanent.

Timberlake's aides have claimed McNeil has showed up at his property uninvited several times - but the singer has yet to submit a sworn declaration about his alleged obsessed fan, who insists she's a long time friend of the star.

Unhappy with the judge's decision to call Timberlake to court, the singer's attorney filed legal papers on Friday (06Nov09) to disqualify the judge, according to Tmz.com.

Source femalefirst

Timberlake Shuts Down Golf Course

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE is shutting down his Tennessee golf course for six months to make improvements - shortly after opening it.

Mirimichi golf course in the SexyBack singer's native Memphis will close from 15 January to 17 July (09) while its greens, bunkers and drainage are improved and its wetlands, wildflowers and native grasses are expanded, according to the local Commercial Appeal newspaper.

Timberlake originally planned to make gradual improvements over three years while the course stayed open but changed his mind to speed its completion.

Timberlake and his family bought the former Big Creek Golf Course in 2007 and have already spent $16 million (£10 million) renovating the 18 holes.

Source contactmusic

Timberlake Named Top Charity Earner

WENN.com

Justin Timberlake has beaten tireless campaigners Bono and Madonna to top a new list of celebrity philanthropists.

The "SexyBack" singer's continued work for the Shriners Hospital for Children has an annual impact of more than $9 million, a figure that dwarfs Madonna's $5.5 million for Raising Malawi and Pamela Anderson's $4.8 million for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).

Media mogul Oprah Winfrey's work for her personal charity, Oprah's Angel Network, netted almost $4 million, while U2 frontman Bono's annual impact on the ONE Foundation was estimated at $3.6 million.

Angelina Jolie, Rihanna, George Clooney, Salma Hayek and Shakira also made it into the top 10.

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0aM5UHHOy

I expect to be really Wow! ed for the Super Bowl. Most of it just seemed like Justin's normal show. However the part I did like was when you got the shot of Minn being lit up in purple (not the "oh look, Justin is singing with Prince" part - just the shot of the city getting lit up). I thought that part was cool.

• Like 1

Prince would have HATED that. Prince NEVER wanted to be included via technology after he died!!!

But is showing a video clip on a big screen really technology or just showing a video clip on a big screen. Its not as if they manipulated his image.

• Like 1

Prince would have been fine with it. It wasn't a hologram. Furthermore, there's an article out there that says he did do a hologram back in 1991.

What he would hate a lot more is fans behaving as badly as they have been over this show. He wanted his legacy to continue, not be stopped in it's tracks over how badly many of the fans have been reacting to this. If that keeps up, other celebrities, musicians, etc...are not going to want to bother dealing with the fallout just because they tried to honor him. I don't want to see that happen :(

Edited by Hihomumio

I still don't think he would have liked it. From JT? Nope....

I have a strong anti-Timberlake bias. I admit it :-)

Edited by Hoyaheel

I still don't think he would have liked it. From JT? Nope....

I have a strong anti-Timberlake bias. I admit it :-)

SAME. I'm glad JT's new album has barely sold 300k. Peace out!

• Like 1

Lol, I don't care about JT one way or the other, but there's been a few things he's done that were pretty good.

If you haven't seen it, Shahidi's book shows Justin at a party at Prince's house so...... :)

Edited by Hihomumio
  • Like 1

I've bopped to a couple of his songs, but I just think he's a shitty person in general. (Also, I'd argue his good hits were the result of good producers and not so much him, but that's another story altogether.) The Prince stuff doesn't bother me as much as his years of general douchbaggery.

Off the top of my head:

-- he consistently spoke about taking Britney's virginity in interviews (over a period of years, and long after their breakup)

-- he tricked Britney into approving a Britney look-alike in the video he made for the song that was about their breakup

-- the entire Janet situation (which is a reason to hate him all by itself)

-- he grabbed Kylie Minogue's ass during a performance (which she hadn't previously okayed) and later, during an interview, spoke about how even though he shouldn't have done it, he had to for all the dudes out there (or some shit...I'm paraphrasing)

-- he inserts himself into every situation possible

-- he photobombs people (other than his wife) on the red carpet cause it's JUST SO FUNNY OKAY

-- he brings up Britney and Janet whenever he needs more attention

-- he recently worked with Woody Allen AND had the balls to wear a Times Up pin

.... I could go on. In fact, I actually think I'm forgetting something...

Anyway, that's why I'm feeling a little schadenfreude at the moment :D

• Like 3

Also, Hihomumio, my last post wasn't directed at you, so please don't take it that way.....it's just I get ragey when I think too much about JT, and this thread is triggering me :banana:

• Like 2

-- he tricked Britney into approving a Britney look-alike in the video he made for the song that was about their breakup

I hadnt heard about this. How did he trick her into approving it?

I hadnt heard about this. How did he trick her into approving it?

Looking now, but meanwhile found this twitter thread which has all kinds of receipts!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/ByeAshy/status/960201194206646272