They will all divorce... but who will do it, first?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

. I remember a BI about him not wanting to have sex so not shocking.

. Ooooooh, really? Do you remember which BI; would you mind pls linking to it?

Giovani Ribsi and Agnes Deyn. I remember a BI about him not wanting to have sex so not shocking.

I wonder if any man involved in Scientology wants to have sex with any women...!?

• Like 1

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/tv/celebrity/kaley-cuoco-%E2%80%98fighting-with-husband-over-babies%E2%80%99/ar-AA9ZYkj?ocid=mailsignoutmd

In a nutshell, Caley Kuoco & her husband are supposedly arguing about when to have children...

Interesting, because I believed the rumor/blind at the time they married because she was pregnant, then sadly miscarried(?). Ah well. Questions of children are best addressed before marriage, but what do I know. I'm a reasonable, practical, civilian ;-)

• Like 1

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/tv/celebrity/kaley-cuoco-%E2%80%98fighting-with-husband-over-babies%E2%80%99/ar-AA9ZYkj?ocid=mailsignoutmd

In a nutshell, Caley Kuoco & her husband are supposedly arguing about when to have children...

Interesting, because I believed the rumor/blind at the time they married because she was pregnant, then sadly miscarried(?). Ah well. Questions of children are best addressed before marriage, but what do I know. I'm a reasonable, practical, civilian ;-)

I was thinking she found out he only married her for the money (wasn't that the BI?) and now that she figured it out, she's floating the "he doesn't want kids" story so everyone won't be shocked when she leaves him.

• Like 2

Wow. Who'da thought that Jennifer & Ben Affleck would split before any of these couples? That's certainly not what I had expected.

At least of these couples we were correct. Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting are divorcing first and they got the most votes.

Edited by witchkitten
  • Like 1

I just cast a vote for them because I am a big cheater. Still, I am surprised at how fast it happened. I was just seeing an interview about how in love they are, how perfect they are, etc.

Explain to me again why these couples ask for privacy? Does that make the media say Oh let's leave them alone since they asked for privacy? And why must they announce these things? Why not just get on with it and keep us guessing.

• Like 1

Two reasons I can think of. First, if they don't announce it and they are seen out with other people, they look like real jerks (the Kardashian sisters husband) and they want to be Lao Ted as pained and distraught. Second, if they didn't, that's all people would ask them about.

So LeAnn and Eddie's anniversary is April 22nd and she is already posting this tripe? We are in for a LONG month.....

:vomit2:

• Like 1

I love that LeAnn has not been forgotten about. Sure, its due to her more recent history which of course is not that great in the opinion of many, but it is what eventually leads you to why she is known in the first place: her singing. I watched the Academy Of Country Music awards show last night and I couldn't help but shake my head at the end when the Entertainer Of The Year award was given to another person who is no stranger to the cheating scenario. To me, if one is going to be black balled for such a reason, why not everyone else who is guilty of such a thing?

God bless you and LeAnn always!!!

Holly in East Tennessee (a day one fan of her)

I completely agree and have said that so many times over the years. It's almost always the woman who gets all the bad press in a cheating scenario, but there are always more people involved....

To me, if one is going to be black balled for such a reason, why not everyone else who is guilty of such a thing?

• Like 1

PS I freaking hate "bro-Country". I haven't been able to listen to regular/commercial country radio in years. Americana, some alt-country, & old stuff, that's all I can handle....

^^^ I still listen to country, but I do station surf because there are plenty of songs that I either don't care for or have just gotten sick of hearing due to how over played they become.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My newest favorite singer is my late beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal. Yesterday would've been his 75th birthday...if only I had discovered him before his going forward in 2015. :( :( :(

Edited by James Otto Sweet Heart
  • Like 1